It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Wins The Release of All U.S. Prisoners in North Korea.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

"Do you really think that the North Koreans are stupid people? Stupid enough, in fact, to build a major nuclear site that would "collapse"?"

Stupidity very likely had nothing to do with the collapse. It's much more likely that they lacked the technical means to adequately evaluate the ability of the geology in the area to sustain yet another nuclear blast in relatively close proximity to previous blasts and or they achieved higher yield than they thought they were going to get...

For some reason though you seem to be skeptical that this happened which I don't understand. This isn't a may have sort of thing, everyone with the technical means to surveil north Korean nuclear activity agrees that their test range got pretty visibly wrecked by the last blast. It's not a question of IF something went wrong at all, rather the question is how bad is it?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

China and Japan have been around a lot longer than Trump. If it isn't Trump's leadership, why couldn't other Presidents get the listed resources you attribute the success to to help them.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: carewemust

Yes. Lets just forget all the other political influences around the world that probably played much heavier hand in this situation than Trump did... China, Japan, perhaps?

How do you figure? It wasn't those country's leaders that went to seal the Art of the Deal...it was Trump alone? I find it hard to believe that you think China and Russia had one thing to do with the release of American citizens. They hate us. You freaking Liberals just can't give one inch of respect or credit to our President. So vile and hateful against a person you've never even met and who has done nothing to you personally. That's the power of Mainstream Media brainwashing. Kim Jung UN gave credit to Trump himself, so you can take your Liberal tactics of disparagement and put them back in the Liberal toy box with all of the other useless tactics that Liberals employ. Just how much embarrassment does the Democratic party have to go through before they just stop talking? At this point you Liberals are literally arguing with obvious facts and logic, which IS funny to watch, but sad, in that there are a lot of other stupid people (voters) that fall for these ignorant tricks....just not enough votes apparently.

You said it and now I don't have to!

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
May 2, 2018

Another sign that President Trump is making not only the United States, but the WORLD a better place!

North Korea has released three US citizens detained there, the Financial Times reported Wednesday, citing a South Korean activist who campaigns for the release of detainees.

I am curious why this is not in the Hoax been yet?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

May 2, 2018

Another sign that President Trump is making not only the United States, but the WORLD a better place!

North Korea has released three US citizens detained there, the Financial Times reported Wednesday, citing a South Korean activist who campaigns for the release of detainees.

I'm curious why you think this is a hoax? Try Googling it, there are a wide variety of sources reporting on this topic. Including CNN, the liberal favorite.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

originally posted by: soberbacchus

May 2, 2018

I'm curious why you think this is a hoax? Try Googling it, there are a wide variety of sources reporting on this topic. Including CNN, the liberal favorite.

They have NOT been released.

Unfortunately Rudy Giuliani claimed they were and now Team Trump is asking "Lil Kim" what he wants to release them so Trump can save face.

The Whitehouse Spokesperson AFTER this announcement:

“We can’t confirm the validity of any of the reports currently out about their release,”

www.politico.com...

This IDIOTIC OP claims:
"President Trump Wins The Release of All U.S. Prisoners in North Korea."

FACTS:
A) They have NOT been released.
B) Pres. Obama "Won the release" of all American Prisoners during his term (10 Prisoners) with the exception of 2 taken in his last year in office.
C) TWO of the three prisoners scheduled for release were actually taken while Trump was in Office.

AND AGAIN...THEY HAVE NOT BEEN RELEASED.

So what again is accurate about the OP?

edit on 4-5-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

May 2, 2018

The releases would meet some of the US's demands for North Korea to demonstrate sincerity before a historic meeting between President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un — something that John Bolton, Trump's hawkish national security adviser, reiterated during an interview on Fox News on Sunday.

The three citizens— Kim Dong-chul, Kim Sang-duk, and Kim Hak-song — have been released from a labor camp and given health treatment and ideological education in Pyongyang, the Financial Times report said.
Source: www.businessinsider.com...

How is it that a life-long businessman (aka "A non-politician") can accomplish so much at home, and globally, in just over one year as U.S. President?

Amazing...Absolutely AMAZING! Thank-you Mr. President.

-CareWeMust
No, No, No...That is the result of years of Obama negotiating with NK...Obama get the credit for that, too...

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meniscus

Is it really that far fetched for you to believe he had a positive impact?

Positive is a rather 'bold' statement. Considering he used a heavy iron fist. But when you look at it, so has every other president before him since the war went stagnant.

Here's a good question. Is it that far fetched that all of a sudden Trump is involved when the US is currently at it's weakest economic trials since it's civil war? A man voted in out of desperation for 'change' and growth. All the while Asian nations are seeming to climb the ladder rapidly more and more, and within the last year have gained so much ground; what will Trump do next?

You know nothing about what you are saying.

Trump just keeps on winining!

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
You trump supporters really have drank his kool aid. Let's just forget about everything trump has done and said because North Korea decided to give peace a chance after meeting with china and South Korea...

Let's forget about trumps terrible ability to hire any qualified candidate for gov. Positions, his horrific stance on the EPA, caring less about debt and more about a wall, lying and saying nonsense on twitter, having very little plans but tearing down any plans the previous administration did, being a shill for Israel and Saudi Arabia, and much more..

My point is that there is a lot of not-so-good things going on with trump but all you guys can do is chirp "win!" , like a group of blind alt-right fanatics.

Did trump con you guys so hard that you still think he is for the common man? I'm surprised so many at ATS buy his BS. Obama was at least good at hiding his love for corporate interests and the military industrial complex.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
double post
edit on 4-5-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

But... Trump is winning!?!?

This is what you get with trump supporters. They get all their info from Facebook or some sensationalist alt-right website.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I hope you're focusing on beating the man that you despise so much. Complaining is easy.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: soberbacchus

But... Trump is winning!?!?

This is what you get with trump supporters. They get all their info from Facebook or some sensationalist alt-right website.

This is what you get with ANTI-trump supporters. They get all their info from Facebook or some sensationalist alt-LEFT website.

THere I fixed it for you!

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: Meniscus

Is it really that far fetched for you to believe he had a positive impact?

Positive is a rather 'bold' statement. Considering he used a heavy iron fist. But when you look at it, so has every other president before him since the war went stagnant.

Here's a good question. Is it that far fetched that all of a sudden Trump is involved when the US is currently at it's weakest economic trials since it's civil war? A man voted in out of desperation for 'change' and growth. All the while Asian nations are seeming to climb the ladder rapidly more and more, and within the last year have gained so much ground; what will Trump do next?

You know nothing about what you are saying.

Trump just keeps on winining!

North Korea hasn't released anyone according to the White House.

And, if this is a week of "winning" - by all means, please keep up the "winning" with all those "best people."

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Yea, it goes both ways. The key is to avoid the msnbc or fox. Or the alt right/ left sensationalists like infowars or hyper-pc tabloid bloggers.

The issue is that many in ATS are not questioning trump and regressing into this hyper polarized left vs right. Such as saying, "Trump WINS and solves Korea crisis" MAGA!".

Try to be more educated than the moron masses who spout that rubbish off.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
It's not that Donald Trump shouldn't get SOME credit for what's going on with North Korea and Kim John Un right now.

However, he's taking ALL the credit, which definitely is wrong.

This could all blow up in Donald Trump's face, if Kim Jong Un backtracks after their meeting, as he's been known to do in the past.

A few days of name calling on twitter isn't going to bring a ruthless dictator to the negotiating table.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Keeping voting for the two left / right presidential candidates that the corporations and military industrial complex all want. Pat yourself on the back and tell your self you did a good job picking the less of two evils. Keep telling yourself that things will change because you help choose the group of candidates that were chosen for you.

Pretend that your team won and humanity will be better for it.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
You trump supporters really have drank his kool aid.

That not his kool aid they have been drinking.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
It's not that Donald Trump shouldn't get SOME credit for what's going on with North Korea and Kim John Un right now.

However, he's taking ALL the credit, which definitely is wrong.

China explained to Kim that it is not a show, Trump really is an idiot-clown! Strike while the iron is hot! You can get away with anything!

Kim is asking for recognition by the west, he stays in power, keeps his nuclear arsenal and gets US Troops out of North Korea.

Trump's like, hmmm "Winning!"

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: roguetechie
a reply to: Carcharadon

I've actually wondered myself if we "helped" make the boom happen. If we did, it wasn't a rod from God though, and I actually very much doubt we did help for some pretty solid reasons.

The biggest of which is China is right FREAKIN THERE!

China... The people we want very least out of anyone to get a nice clear Intel picture of us using highly classified next gen capabilities because they're already catching up and even passing us in some fields way too fast!

Also, the Russians... They're also right there too!

There's actually an area where with a less than 2 kilometer walk you can leave north korea, walk into Russia, walk from Russia into China, and walk from China back into North Korea. Needless to say that this area is heavily militarized by all 3 countries. NK because they don't want escapes. Russia and China because they don't want a flood of nork refugees, but also because they don't particularly like each other and have fought in the past.

If we did "help" the nuclear mountain collapse happen in some way I'd be perfectly ok with it honestly, I just question whether we would risk revealing one of our classified aces in the hole because of just how high risk such a move really would be.

Excellent post mate. I also doubt it was anything too top secret but I'm not sure I buy the earthquake story.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join