It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sum-body Gonna Get Got!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
There is no surprises in the Rap-World, even when it comes to politics. Wow... I just realized. I never thought I would use the word 'Politics' and 'Rap' in the same sentence when referring to the following:

We all know that K. West is a big Trump fan. We've known it for quite a while. However, it looks like politics is taking it's toll in rap. Just when we though all the O' G's were over and gone, when it comes down to it, politics in rap can prove deadly. Who'da thought the two would mix?

Rapper Issues ‘Crip Alert For Kanye’, Warns West To ‘Stay In Calabasas’ After Supporting Trump

Is this Pac 2.0? It's kind of funny in a twisted way, how east and west were gunning down one another over drug territory, then because of who dissed who, or who's music was the 'bomb-er?'.

Now... Who you vote for can get you killed in da hood!

Day'um... It's goin down in the LBC!

LONG BEACH (CBSLA/AP) — Daz Dillinger, a former member of Snoop Dogg’s rapping entourage is calling for gang members to assault Kanye West for his recent support of President Donald Trump.

As per his Tweet:

“Yo national alert, all the Crips out there, y’all f— Kanye up,” he said, referring to the infamous Los Angeles-area street gang.

Get um!

“Better not ever see you in concert. Better not ever see you around the LBC. Better not ever see you around California,” he says in the video. “Stay in Calabasas, ya hear me? ‘Cuz we got a Crip alert for Kanye.”

Get um!

Kanye up on G.P words from the crip god daz

Get u.... uhhhh What? Wtf does that even mean? Must be a crip thang.

There was plenty of reaction from celebrities across social media, including from rappers Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson, YG, and Nipsey Hussle, who shared an image of a recent performance in Washington, D.C.

...see story/source for inserts...

'Some' were even supportive:

Let Kanye West speak his mind – Lil B — Lil B THE BASEDGOD (@LILBTHEBASEDGOD) April 29, 2018

Inspiring words by West:

“You don’t have to agree with trump but the mob can’t make me not love him. We are both dragon energy,” West wrote Wednesday. “He is my brother. I love everyone. I don’t agree with everything anyone does. That’s what makes us individuals. And we have the right to independent thought.”

and

“My wife just called me and she wanted me to make this clear to everyone,” West wrote. “I don’t agree with everything Trump does. I don’t agree 100% with anyone but myself.”

Hey... I don't like K West and I never did, when we're talking about music... but as a person, he has the right to speak his mind and believe what he wants and NO ONE has the right to trample on that. Someone needs to take what is being said seriously or there will be bloodshed. We all know it wont stop there if it does! If this man goes down in a hail of bullets... Let's just say, I'm locking my doors and keeping my protections close. It wont be nice.

Ok, so it may not go that far but ya never know.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This is just part of the insanity that could lead to civil war. I have a theory that we are witnessing a spiritual war, and politics is the excuse.

The U.S. has a HUGE cultural problem, one bathed in complete filth and evil. When you point a flashlight into a dark corner, all the creepy crawlers scatter.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

He should have supported Hillary, now someone will bust a cap in his behind.

Seriously? ####ing pathetic. What ever happened to individual thoughts, individual choice?

Is this what the leftists are going to embrace?

Obey us or die.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
They both partake in the Dragon Energy.

Figures that those two egos would meld together.

I can't wait for South Park to do another Kanye episode.

edit on 1-5-2018 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Seems like the left found a new way to use gang violence to force a political viewpoint. Sure wish the FBI/state wide police/DEA would do their jobs to throw these "political" gangbangers in jail with life sentences and figure out who is paying them to threaten Kanye West. I'm pretty sure a street gang would never have an interest in supporting a political base unless they were being "coerced" into doing it.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

That... that is hate speech (the tweets by the rapper, not your actual post.) How is that rapper not arrested for hate speech, for calling for gangs to assault K. West?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

More like a conspiracy to commit murder and an attempted assassination. Both carry a lot of years behind bars, this goes way beyond hate speech. I'm no lawyer or an attorney so I may not be right on the exact criminal charges but this isn't a one time "haha fooled you" moment.

edit on 1-5-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
wow, my only question is how is the black community going to spin this to blame white men for killing Kanye just for having his own opinion?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

Why does everything have to be political? "Gangs" are Apolitical, it is not leftist or rightist or any other narrative people attempt to hijack and push to further their agenda

this is not a "Leftist" call

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It's cool Kanye. Just give it a few months and they will probably just kill each other.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Why does everything have to be political? "Gangs" are Apolitical, it is not leftist or rightist or any other narrative people attempt to hijack and push to further their agenda

this is not a "Leftist" call

What no name rapper would out of the blue threaten the life of a music artist speaking his own mind? There wasn't any need to before Kanye decided to use his platform to resonate with his audience about his beliefs?

Granted it is my theory on it but I find it very very strange how all of a sudden a former gangbanger now wants a music artist dead for speaking his mind...

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I mean the article in the OP says the threats happened due to Kanye's support for Trump. Maybe the crips support the green party? Somehow I doubt it.
edit on 1-5-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This is censorship.

Say only what we want you to say or else we will kill you.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Gangs are Apolitical, they do not "support" any party as a whole, individually, maybe.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I never knew the Crips had any kind of stance on any party. Most gangs I've heard of are only about anarchy and whatever gets them more power in their territories. When did a gang ever get involved in politics? It's news to me. Is supporting Trump so awful now that street gangs are starting to take notice?

If gangs are A-political, one person that makes the decision to go after another person on the other side of the political spectrum and uses his gang connections to do it makes that statement invalid.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

But, it is not "Government Censorship"

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

They don't, I wouldn't even say they are "anarchists", Individually, maybe, Individually they could be anything, this is just the rightist attempts to blame everything on "leftists" when they are all the same

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

you are probably a white guy so this is your fault this happening

the stuff I have been hearing lately, you know I think happened in 2016, the world frequency changed and all of the insanity that has been hidden for so long is now reaching the surface

get ready for a bumpy ride, oh and don't get involved trust me, stay out of it

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Well, I know nothing about "Daz Dillinger" or whomever leads the crip gang in Cali, but it's pretty obvious they aren't fans of Trump. To the point where they want to out Kanye for supporting him. Seems politically driven to me. Or, maybe I just missed where they threatened Obama supporters. I'll have to check on that.

edit on 1-5-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This is censorship.

Say only what we want you to say or else we will kill you.

Seems like a natural extension of rap with it often violent message.
edit on 5/1/2018 by roadgravel because: typo

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join