It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops who tazed innocent naked man 16 times in his own shower killing him will not be charged

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

What state of mind must this guy have been in when people suddenly bust into his bathroom and start yelling and assaulting him. Shock? Inability to understand?

yeah, i'd say shock was going through his mind.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab
a reply to: notsure1

i'm not sure what happened there.
what was the welfare check about?
who called in the welfare check?
how did the 911 operator get the name wrong?
was the deceased person the one the police were looking for in the first place?

The article does not really explain that.. I think he might be the right guy wrong name..

He could be the wrong guy wrong apartment wrong everything..

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
depravity is the only thing I can think of

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

There isn't a special law for police. They should be charged with manslaughter at least but preferably murder as it was obviously intentional.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hypothetically, if an officer was in training, and as a part of that training was supposed to tase a fellow officer, if he ended up tasing him 18 times to death, do you think he'd be charged with a crime?

My bet is on yes without a doubt.

There absolutely needs to be some sort of reform to hold these officers accountable. It's been out of hand for a long long time now.
edit on 30-4-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
So they get a call to do a welfare check on someone in distress and this is how they handle it ?

Talk about putting a distressed person through hell , then taking his life šŸ˜”... Iā€™m just fuming at the way they handle calls like this.

Feel like committing suicide .. ? No problem... the cops take care of your death wish ... arghh šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Ok, so where are the cop defenders in this?
Do you even BEGIN to understand why We Don't Trust You?
edit on 30-4-2018 by DAVID64 because: it may be time for a new keyboard

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I think most cops are good people.

But even the good ones are woefully untrained to deal with people with mental health challenges.

I work with people with mental health problems, and i have seen situations with police.

It can escalate very quickly merely because the police have no idea on how to deal with these challenges. (for the record, I have seen cops do very well in these situations)

All that said, to me this situation is grotesque and should be criminally charged.

I only bring up the mental health aspect because that apparently was what the call was about.

I wonder if these officers got all amped up they were gonna get to take down some dangerous, undesirable person.

These cops should be locked up.

And I will continue to do my part and recommend to other mental health workers that they get in touch with local police to let them know that the people we work for may be hard to understand but deserve the benefit of the doubt and to be treated humanely like any one of us.
edit on 30-4-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Ok, so where are the cop defenders in this?
Do you even BEGIN to understand why We Don't Trust You?

LEO defenders is the proper nomenclature.

Even the LEO defender who claims the CIA killed Kennedy is afraid of this one...with good reason.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I think most cops are good people.

But even the good ones are woefully untrained to deal with people with mental health challenges.

I work with people with mental health problems, and i have seen situations with police.

It can escalate very quickly merely because the police have no idea on how to deal with these challenges. (for the record, I have seen cops do very well in these situations)

All that said, to me this situation is grotesque and should be criminally charged.

I only bring up the mental health aspect because that apparently was what the call was about.

I wonder if these officers got all amped up they were gonna get to take down some dangerous, undesirable person.

These cops should be locked up.

And I will continue to do my part and recommend to other mental health workers that they get in touch with local police to let them know that the people we work for may be hard to understand but deserve the benefit of the doubt and to be treated humanely like any one of us.

I really really want to believe most cops are good people and Iā€™m happy to read that you have witnessed some of them treating those with mental health issues with some compassion.

Too many simply donā€™t... and need training in diffusing highly emotional circumstances of any variety.

I so badly want to trust police... but this story and others like it make it difficult to do so.

Wonder how either would feel had it been their 21 year old son subjected to this gross mistreatment ?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Most are good, problem is the entire system from the top down needs reform. The goods one are let down by the system. By not weeding out bad cops and bad policy.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I can see a 5 things wrong in this video and all cops involved need to be sent to do traffic work for a month/weeks.

#1 They did not let him get out of the tub, instead ganged up on him to the corner and expected him to be able to lie down comfortable in the tub. It is much harder with the tub in the way.
#2 They use taser when they shouldn't need to begin with.
#3 Over use tasering when they shouldn't need to especially when the guy was already down in the tub not holding onto the shower valves.
#4 Too many cops, none of them are grabbing the guy out of the shower. Especially when the guy already blanked out after first taser.
#5 Cops didn't learn any electrical safety, tasering a guy in water is 100% dangerous and will cause instant death.

This is what other country cops will do.

#1 Ask him to get out of the shower nicely and wait a while. As the guy is trying to get out of the shower.
#2 Cops grab him in the showers handcuff him or grab him out of the shower then handcuff him.
#3 If taser was needed for self defense(if they were armed), they grab him out of the tub.
In this case the person was not armed.
edit on 30-4-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
" We have investigated ourselves and found we did nothing wrong."

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Maybe, just maybe someone needs to go do the same thing to them...... eye for an eye, fight fire with fire, and all that kind of stuff, ya know?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
What is the intent of tasing?

Is it not a non-lethal alternative to subduing a perceived threat?

Where is the threat?

We have seen ā€˜policeā€™ blow away persons just for opening the door. Sometimes itā€™s because they had a screwdriver. Sometimes itā€™s because they were clothed and might have something in their pockets...but this man was naked, clearly. What is the problem here, exactly?

Too often the weapon is used as a cattle prod.
How should one be expected to ā€˜complyā€™
when filled with incapacitating current?

I watched a woman shoot a guy who was being continuously tased. Lisa Mearkle iirc.
She walked as well, The man was clutching his chest, in winter, laying in snow, convulsing, backup sirens audible. David Kassick died muttering ā€˜wtf?ā€™ Heartbreaking.
The Mearkle bitch pulled out her gun and plugged him repeatedly so she could relax her stream of screeching commands. She is at large on the streets, with a weapon and a badge.

These persons arenā€™t right in the head. The Milwaukee cops sound like sadists. Just sick.

I watched this video this morning and have been bothered about it all day.
How is this considered a ā€˜welfare checkā€™, and not a home invasion?
If Trammdon were doing well before the invasion, I would imagine all that may have taken a turn for the worse after intruders show up in his bath room?

Why do cops destroy peace and quiet as a matter of courtesy inquiry into well being?
Could they not have waited a minute, and discern whether the person of interest was showering?
Since when is a well being check a green light to a police raid?
In a way, the cops should feel fortunate to be alive, after staging what could only be perceived as a home invasion.

After the initial electrocution, he is laying there unconscious, possibly from the shock amplified by water, possibly by a concussion with porcelain from a standing collapse.

There ya go boys, he is incapacitated, now seize him so yall can do your welfare check you sick bastards. Better yet. You see him naked taking a shower, and he looks ok. Now get busy fixing the door you wrecked....in your hurry to wreak havoc on another life.

All these cameras are being used for is to rub it in our face.
The death was just a fluke. Itā€™s the procedure we are supposed to be acclimated to.

Ask not for whom the bell tolls.
These men now aquitted
could be behind you now as you drive...like some evil unlucky death lottery
free to exercise their stunted minds by force, through a system of injustice we allow.

How can this be happening? I hold the aquitters equally guilty of this murder.

# 980
edit on 1-5-2018 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2018 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter
Maybe, just maybe someone needs to go do the same thing to them...... eye for an eye, fight fire with fire, and all that kind of stuff, ya know?

It has happened, police are occasionally executed by some random angry person, the more the stories come out the more it will happen. Many cops just aren't all that bright and will put their colleagues in danger and not even comprehend thats what they are doing.

The cops in this OP are a disgrace ,they are nothing more than violent criminals with a badge.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Murder.

Strict rules regarding the use of tasers must be drawn and strictly enforced as they are commonly used for pain compliance measures for the officers "convenience" in carrying out their duties.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Brutal police officers like the ones in the O.P.'s video, are responsible for many of the random attacks on police officers all over the country.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

This chap died in a senseless careless horrific nightmare place.

I pray he is now at peace and his familly find peace.

I also pray the unamed officers in question, and the system they work within, takes as much about the sanctity of life from this horrible event as I have.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Ok so this video is highly disturbing, two Milwaukee police officers on a medical emergency call break down an innocent mans door and confront him naked in the shower.

They call him Brandon which is not his name and he does not respond immediately so they just start tazing him.

16 times while naked and wet they shocked him.

This guy was crying for Jesus while the cops keep tazing him, it amounts to torture IMO.

Why were these cops so effing scared of a naked unarmed man in the shower?

Guess what? they will not face charges..

Cops have a licence to kill and that has to change..

WARNING DISTURBING VIDEO

The Milwaukee County District Attorneyā€™s Office said it will not press charges against two police officers who used their stun guns as many as 18 times in the death of a naked man in the shower last May.

District Attorney John Chisholm made the announcement on Friday, saying there was ā€œno basis to conclusively linkā€ Adam Trammellā€™s death to ā€œactions taken by police officers.ā€

The 22-year-old Trammell, of West Milwaukee, Wisconsin, died in police custody after authorities were called to report a ā€œsuspicious maleā€ in an apartment complex at 5 a.m., according to Milwaukee ABC affiliate WISN-TV. The report by Chisholm notes the caller believed the man, later identified as Trammell, was having a ā€œpsychotic break.ā€

sandhillsexpress.com...

These cops should be charged with murder its just a slap in the face to citizens that they will not be. 16 times a naked, wet, crying, unarmed, INNOCENT man in his own shower.

Trumps Presidency is WORTHLESS and his LEGACY is a FARCE....until every single one of these murderers we have seen online is investigated charged incarcerated tried and convicted then re-incarcerated.

President Trump recognises Social Media and its value as a tool....so he KNOWS WE ALL SEE THESE MURDERS....we ALL SEE THEM AND KNOW....

It is nice to see Trump and friends cleaning up the World in places like NK but it would sure be nice to see him wiping up the scum on his own Kitchen Floor RIGHT FREAKING NOW.

The levels of Domestic unrest fear and dischord caused by these unmitigated murders and crimes and inflicted directly upon the American peoples Esprit de Corps is untenable.

Every single Government/Civil/Law Enforcement/Military/Anybody who has been caught committing murder and other crimes on video and is online for the world to see over and over and over....MUST AT ALL COSTS BE REMEDIATED BY THE NATION....this becomes a high level National Unity Issue.....quickly.....so it must be FIXED RIGHT NOW.

I want to hear Trump say he is going after these people we all see online committing these murders and crimes I want him to have the guts to stand up and wash his own kitchen floor before he goes out and washes his neighbors.

Like this.....www.thestar.com... tml

In Canada everyone knows that had the Officer mentioned early in the linked article apprehending the Van Killer not recently been given NEW SOP orders in terms of using his gun .....he would have dropped the suspect like a bad habit as soon as he could have....bam bam bam bam it would have been done like dinner.....EVEN THOUGH YOU COULD SEE THE IDIOT DIDNT HAVE A REAL GUN THEY WOULD HAVE POPPED HIM FOR PRETENDING TO GO FOR ONE AT HIS HIP ....in fact the idiot was counting on this kill-first Police reaction that he did not ultimately recieve.

Change is slow...but The Donald has ABBROGATED THIS CRITICAL ISSUE only because he has been so busy...but it is time to pull up his socks and get back to cleaning his own house now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join