It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Podesta Claims Hillary Clinton Lost Because of Aliens!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

"Birth of a Nation" 2020

😎

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

but somehow the stupid low-info aliens forgetted bout da electoral college thingy therefore the lying slag lost?

Yet some around here actually believe that those who control and own the government somehow didn't take into account the electoral college when they were doing "everything" they could to keep Trump out of office. The ones who own most (if not all) of the major politicians never even once took into account the most important half of the voting process.

That ^^^^ is just about as dumb a thought process as this alien thing.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Not quite - the meme is to push that the US is a democracy, the politicians love saying that word. The pundits love saying 'how can the person who got the most votes, lose the election' and other such musings and hope that the generation who are just leaving high school run with it.......thus laying the foundations to deconstruct the Constitution and the republic.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Hillary sent a signal to aliens that we'd have open borders. Now they're all sitting on the US-Mex border, waiting for her to win in 2020. She's promised them that her next attempt will be a WIN.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

How does that address the fact that they apparently were totally oblivious to the electoral college's role in the election process to the point where they didn't factor it into their bid to keep Trump out of office?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Lol!

Yes!!

This is absolute comedic gold when it comes to having a discussion about how great the Clinton camp is! This sick pedo is now blaming aliens!!!

I can not wait to weigh this in with my discussions with liberal friends of mine who are still drinking copious amounts of the "Still with her" koolaid!

I am looking forward to the usual suspects commentary on this thread!!

Man it truly does just keep getting better!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

How does that address the fact that they apparently were totally oblivious to the electoral college's role in the election process to the point where they didn't factor it into their bid to keep Trump out of office?

The Electoral College, just like guns and certain free speech, has been in the crosshairs of the deep state since before you and I were born, their intention is nothing less than the substitution of the constitution for a new set of rules based on the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Whilst you and I discuss why Hillary lost, there is a global effort to bring the US in line with this document, which is why many politicians either overtly or covertly support entities such as the UN and Open Society Foundation.

The aliens, just like the Russians, are a distraction.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Quite a few leaps from "Clinton is interested in declassifying UFO info" to "blaming aliens for losing the election".

At least the tabloid images posted are funny.
edit on 30-4-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
I bet there is a SC put on this ASAP..

Robert Mueller should be hugely embarrassed about now.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

You didn't answer my question at all and instead went on a tangent I wasn't even addressing.

If they wanted to keep Trump out of office they wouldn't have overlooked the electoral college. The argument that the aliens "forgetted about da electoral college thingy" could easily be used the other way except with aliens it's the "deep state".

Also, who was it that said the electoral college was a disaster for a democracy in 2012? It was Trump.

Again, why would those trying to keep Trump out of office completely overlook the electoral college, probably the most integral part of the voting process other than the popular vote? Was their attack on the electoral college more important than keeping Trump out of office?
edit on 4/30/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/30/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

So, let me get this straight - you're tellin me that Hillary won the popular vote, not because of sock puppets and dead people, but because 'aliens', but somehow the stupid low-info aliens forgetted bout da electoral college thingy therefore the lying slag lost?

Crazy right?

I'd sure be embarrassed by this ridiculous ludicrous
suggestion as its full of holes but apparently you know
....its a conspiracy of epic proportions!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Hilarious...

They just had to go there.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

My belief is that AA is just trolling people and always has been.

It's click bait. The stuff being said is designed to make you want to listen.
They don't believe half the stuff they say. But they make money off the fact that you will be gullible enough to believe it or at the very least be upset enough about what is said to write or post about it on social media forums like um ...this one.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Even if Clinton won it is not as simple as the President saying release this information. We dont know what info the intelligence agencies / DoD, etc etc have. Without knowing that we cant be sure they would release anything worthy of the endeavor.

Hell President Kennedy issued order to the CIA to cease any and all activities related to assassinating Castro. Not only did they ignore that direct order, imo it was one of the reasons the CIA was involved in his assassination.

This is true about Podesta, I'll agree.

Also on Kennedy, true, and he made comments about
secret societies. It could be that Hillary is genuinely interested
in aliens of all kinds.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Hillary sent a signal to aliens that we'd have open borders. Now they're all sitting on the US-Mex border, waiting for her to win in 2020. She's promised them that her next attempt will be a WIN.

Oh dear, is she planning another fail?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Lol!

Yes!!

This is absolute comedic gold when it comes to having a discussion about how great the Clinton camp is!

It's a right wing conspiracy! But Russia!
But women! But millennial's!

Wait! It was aliens!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton Lost Because of Aliens!

The strategy that Wernher Von Braun taught me was that first the Russians are going to be blamed, Then the Asteroids would soon follow. Then the final card would be the Aliens.

Wait..They skipped Asteroids...

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
He can't stand that he's never been anally probed, and now that window has closed he probably never will be so he blames her for never getting the privilege to be probed...

Just wait till he gets to Gitmo... 😉

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Here is a link, you can watch the entire thing.

www.history.com...

Inside Source is hardly a right wing publication though....
why would they misconstrue what Podesta said?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join