It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is up with the misinformation.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I stumbled across here, mainly because I help expose clandestine/phony masons. So that they do not steal from innocent people that have good intentions on joining a lodge. Back to the point. I read some of the stuff here and was thinking do people really believe that we Masons sacrafice children, turn into reptiles, and try to take over the world. Seriously too many people need to stay off the interwebs and youtube. If you want to know more about masonry how about going to a lodge dinner and talking with informed brothers. You don't have to join. Infact noone will ask you to join. Just my 2 cents. I know 2 other brothers and myself get to lodge 11am on a stated meeting and don't stop cooking till about 5:30. Great homemade food made from scratch. My lodge is a young lodge for the most part. Desert is usually store bought unless one of the brother's wife decides to make something.
My question without quoting from david icke or any person who left masonry saying all the crazy stuff. What do you really know about what goes on besides what you read from online or watched a video of.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aljoharris
I read some of the stuff here and was thinking do people really believe that we Masons sacrafice children, turn into reptiles, and try to take over the world.

They believe it because it's true. My favorite thing, besides manipulating the Federal Reserve, is to slip off my monkey suit, sunbathe my scaly skin on a rock and tuck into a nice baby sandwich.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Thought provoking - FreeMasons have my outright respect. Was a mysterious thing tell I dove back into the origins. I for one made the wrong connections until I let the "LIGHT" shine within me

edit on 4232018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The Masons around here are pretty decent people. I know about five of them.

The only deception that I know is going on is they are calling themselves masons....they never do cement work or brick or block. Maybe we need to change one of these groups names.

I'm thinking someone pointed their finger at Masons long ago to hide their involvement in crimes that they themselves committed. It is that way today and I think that deception goes back thousands of years.

This blame throwing to shift the focus is very common.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
this "thing" is called alex jones

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I read some of the stuff here and was thinking do people really believe that we Masons sacrafice children, turn into reptiles, and try to take over the world.

They believe it because it's true. My favorite thing, besides manipulating the Federal Reserve, is to slip off my monkey suit, sunbathe my scaly skin on a rock and tuck into a nice baby sandwich.

Since the "seasoned" rule came into effect by the EUGLE, masons cannot eat children younger than 3. So technically they are toddlers, not babies. Like the OP, I'm not a fan of misleading people, so please keep the facts factual good sir.

You are still able to keep your 73rd degree status, just try to keep from spreading misinformation.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Aljoharris

welcome brother. there are a few of us here, who have over the years, spread some information and perhaps a bit of light hearted hyperbole. There are some gems in the archives, if you want to see some of the fun that has transpired over the years. Watch out for that Augustus character. (his lodge drinks the devil's juice)- Alcohol.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

It’s because people don’t trust secret society’s in general, funny hand shakes and that sort of thing.

Also the Masons have been confused with Skull and Bones, the Illuminati and every other conspiracy going. Personally I don’t trust masons because Augustus is one. What more reason would I need

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

welcome brother. there are a few of us here, who have over the years, spread some information and perhaps a bit of light hearted hyperbole. There are some gems in the archives, if you want to see some of the fun that has transpired over the years. Watch out for that Augustus character. (his lodge drinks the devil's juice)- Alcohol.

Will do. And My lodge is on the devil juice as well brother. Especially the scottish rite in our jurisdiction. Scotch after the meeting.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I often see People saying this, not seeming to understand those who do believe there are evil in the society works, do not think it goes down to the average do-gooder, Mason.
Clearly, if any dirt exists it is at the top rungs by a group who have been winnowed to the upper echelons and with separate knowledge of the Societies doing.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
Personally I don’t trust masons because Augustus is one. What more reason would I need

Pretty much the same reason I don't trust them.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
I often see People saying this, not seeming to understand those who do believe there are evil in the society works, do not think it goes down to the average do-gooder, Mason.
Clearly, if any dirt exists it is at the top rungs by a group who have been winnowed to the upper echelons and with separate knowledge of the Societies doing.

What top echelons? Every state is it's own jurisdiction. Masonry unlike other organisations there is no supreme leader. I got a living past grandmaster in my current lodge who you can ask and talk to about anything, and in my previous jurisdiction i have knlw quite a few Grandmasters there. One being a member of my lodge and others in neighboring lodges allof which are some of tge most pleasant people i have gotten to know. Honestly in the United States there is no real communication between each other. It took me 5 months just to officially transfer my membership in another state because of the lack of communication. Not only that if one wanted to he could get the degrees in all 50 states without the others knowing. I really don't see how there could be any global domination with so little communication. Plus states bicker about what state is more masonic.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

edit on 23-4-2018 by Aljoharris because: Needs to be deleted posted twice

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

What top echelons? Every state is it's own jurisdiction. Masonry unlike other organisations there is no supreme leader. I got a living past grandmaster in my current lodge who you can ask and talk to about anything, and in my previous jurisdiction i have knlw quite a few Grandmasters there. One being a member of my lodge and others in neighboring lodges allof which are some of tge most pleasant people i have gotten to know. Honestly in the United States there is no real communication between each other. It took me 5 months just to officially transfer my membership in another state because of the lack of communication. Not only that if one wanted to he could get the degrees in all 50 states without the others knowing. I really don't see how there could be any global domination with so little communication. Plus states bicker about what state is more masonic.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

The only deception that I know is going on is they are calling themselves masons....they never do cement work or brick or block. Maybe we need to change one of these groups names.

I'm thinking someone pointed their finger at Masons long ago to hide their involvement in crimes that they themselves committed. It is that way today and I think that deception goes back thousands of years.

How do you know if its because they all own Mason jars, and its a collector's group?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Hogwash, all Masons should be sent to prison for Racketeering. Your lodges are BS secret meeting crap and your become one ask one policy is no different than a gang.

Post what the highest level Masons talk about then get back to me. You're evil.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Knowing how to use a compass, plumb, and, a square, and hanging out with your friends doesn't make a person evil.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Until 1717, each lodge of Masons was autonomous. On June 24, 1717, four of the lodges operating in London met together to form the first Grand Lodge of England. It became the first administrative or policy-making body of Freemasonry.

Masonic lodges still retain autonomy over their finances, activities, officer election, fundraising, and joining ceremonies. But administratively, each State or Province has a Grand Lodge which co-ordinates activities, serves as a central source of record keeping, and performs other administrative and policy functions for the fraternity.

The state president is called the Grand Master of the Grand Lodge. He has broad powers in overseeing the progress of the fraternity and while there is no national spokesperson for the fraternity, within his own state (Jurisdiction) he is the chief spokesman.

www.msana.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

originally posted by: rickymouse

How do you know if its because they all own Mason jars, and its a collector's group?

I never even thought about that. Very possible. First degree mason is a half pint, second degree is a pint. A freemason is when you recycle the jar for the next batch.

edit on 23-4-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy
Once again you really don't know how bad the communication is. Because if it takes 5 months to transfer membership, and some states have no communication with others due to major disagreements, and the fact that some lodges don't even talk. With the lack of communication how is a group to take over the world. Copy and paste dont answer the question.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join