It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What John Lennon's Self Portrait of himself as Hitler tells me

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
In the Independent newspaper it is being reported that a John Lennon DOODLE of him as the infamous (understatement, lol) fuhrer has sold for $54,000. I instantly burst out laughing when I read this news. I was aware of John's crazy mind and doodles as I will explain and it explains something about my crazy mind, too:

John Lennon's self-portrait of himself as Hitler sells for $54k

This is the kind of stuff John doodled:

They make me grin. I shall tell you why. It is because you would have to have a bit of that ego to want what John wanted, what Soros wants, what Putin wants, what Mr Rothschild wants, even what Martin, Bob Marley and Haile Selassie (can't get more ego than being HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY as a human being can, you?) wanted; some kind of unusual respect and adulation. They wanted to be "The One".

The One who was really the One did not want to be the One I can tell you. Christ knew very well what being the One meant; a terrible victim of a terrible murder forever recorded in history, powerful enough to bring down the Temple in terms of God's wrath upon humanity.

Would you want to be the One? Would you like to give it a try? In the extremes you have Hitler who murdered himself. In the other you have Christ who was murdered by everybody, including me and I am one of His best little poodles right now. Being the One is cool if you are into torment down the line.

I do not want to be the One. I try not to be the One. I hide from the world and only come out of my shell to write the odd comment to express my observations and my experiences because I have something a lot of people don't have; something very common that most have not learned to master yet or even see for the precious jewel it is.

I know what was in John. It is in me, too. It is our beast that we all have to tame. A very clever and powerful beast is a huge danger to everything. A very dumb beast is only dangerous to a few as our little man in a coat demonstrated the other day.

As humans we all have a beast to tame. Most handle it pretty well. It must be handled in us all. I think John handled his beast very well considering, probably as well as I would have done in his position. I can't say i would have behaved much differently to him for all his sins. Unfortunately John was not allowed to mature like I have. His best was yet to come believe it. He would have had something to say about globalism just like I have. You know that from the song I am about share as evidence in this silly PC court room.

That is why I do not want wealth and power. I want a a quiet time with my art and my thoughts. It is beautiful, much more beautiful than fame or cash or even women. Yeah, women are beautiful but if I have to live without them because they can't see through the illusion of cash and status i will do so. Paul even told me it was actually much easier without them.

Yes, I TOLD you before. I hate repeating myself as it means you are not listening. If you carrry on like this you are going to turn me into something very powerful indeed. i told you i don't work in the world as you already know. I work in the realms of spirit. The Bible told me that is where to conduct my battle. My battle is just God's. It is what He says. It is HIS BATTLE.

Yes, have your fame and power. Have your cash and political greatness. I'll keep my quiet life. From here I can be a true friend who has true feeling in his soul instead of pretend. I can give you something your money can never buy; loyalty and trust. However, I do not cast my pearls before swine. Your fame did not do Amy or John any good in the finish. It never does.

This is what John taught me; healthy or what? I love being a bit crazy. I encourage it in myself. I LOVE being CREATIVE and letting my faith be my teacher.

Here is a song about the Beast we all have in us that we must tame, from beautiful Marc and David:

This is John's song to Globalism and it is mine, too. I did a Dubstep version of this that was mastered by The Scientist in LA:

Tell them, John:

Yee Haw!

edit on 23-4-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
My retort:

Followed by:

My One, My Completeness, The divine - is Zlad.

Long live Molvania

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Merci Beaucoup!

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

We all shine on Revolution, we all shine on.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
To be fair, Lennon did a lot of drugs.

I wouldn’t read too much in to anything he did. He was also anti-God and anti-Capitalism. Definitely not a good person.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Good thing he headed into music and not art.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

music is art

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
John had done too much "Lucy" by then
Let those that know , understand

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus

music is art

His white album and his white paper might disagree. Lol

But you know what I meant...

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Honestly can't tell now if we are talking about Lennon or Hitler or some sort of Mecha Lennitler.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

He was a perfect example of drug abuse,just because he was in a band doesn't give him anymore credence then any individual

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
He definitely had tabs on himself, the “we're bigger than Jesus” thing came to mind.

Maybe there’s nothing to decipher, maybe he just liked Hitler.

Didn’t he have a lesser known hit titled “Hitler did nothing wrong”?
I could be mistaken on that one, the Beatles were before my time
edit on 23/4/2018 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Imagine if there were no doodles

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
We were all shocked the day he was killed at the Dakota, but also by that time we were realizing John was in reality going Communist. And his fan base was falling. Then his comment that the Beatles were more famous than Christ kind of lost him fans to. The Evangelical youth Charismatic movement was heading on Full steam. I for one was not a fan of John. Peer pressure or no....

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

He was also given an egg from aliens that he gave to Uri Geller.

Humans don't need God or capitalism to live in harmony, many cultures did fine without either in history. In fact, many societies did ok not so long ago with heathens among them and those that never held a penny in their life.

The world isn't black and white.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Humans don't need God or capitalism to live in harmony, many cultures did fine without either in history. In fact, many societies did ok not so long ago with heathens among them and those that never held a penny in their life.

Heathens aren’t godless so not really a good example and Lenon was a Communist and an Atheist. Not a good combination as just one of those is enough to make me want to avoid you like the plague.

Just because there are humans that live without God doesn’t make it right or good.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: RAY1990

Heathens aren’t godless so not really a good example and Lenon was a Communist and an Atheist. Not a good combination as just one of those is enough to make me want to avoid you like the plague.

Just because there are humans that live without God doesn’t make it right or good.

How incredibly judgmental and unchristian.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

The Crown received most of the profits on the music coming out of record labels at that time; the biggest thing he could afford near the end was his; dream car... a Rolls Royce. Contrast that with Elvis buying people pink Cadillac's at around the same time period; and you can understand the British invasion to the USA with their musical take on the ol' 4 bar system.

Husker du mein kampf?(Do you remember my struggle?; the story of just about anyone that has led the road of "stardom" as a light in the public eye; while the personal remains in the darkness, to slowly peel back... until the full story is told; like Carly Simon's you're so vain/vein... like the opiate of the masses; placed directly in it.

Biblical; Christ is the same story as Vishnu in Hinduism, the story is always the same when they try to apply the mark of that beast or animal on one's head instead of wearing their own. Meeting on the battleground of destruction/life and debating... one was devoted to just singing praises and one actually walked the path. The singer to the works and deeds like a parrot that refuses to sing it's own heart. A mimic without wisdom, a mime with a rhyme.

So what is a bunch of followers going to do for a river when it is all water? Cease to know river and just flow right along as life...

Hearers listen; they do not speak... watchers look but do not act... tasters/smellers(scent eaters/hungry ghosts) discern/discriminate. Tactile sensation occurs between all; simply called: mental formation/conscious awareness/or various states of sleep and wakefulness in those as one link called contact... which gives rise to birth in the previous links of cause/effect/volition to rise fall back into the wheel of life and repeat it as a continuum.

How long that is for the beings that dwell there in mass or as individual? Only they really know themselves... unless there are hearers and watchers that do not mind the scent wafting up to the heavens as the cup is ever flowing and ever empty.

For example; everyday there is a dog next door barking incessantly... the noises over time sound like words and to them they are; and in knowing past lives? One knows, there is no dog having been reduced to that form before oneself... so it is just language and family; however the flow is about learning all of these languages... not leaving ones breath stinking in the air with the scent of ignorance or duality the continuous fight of purposelessness, when air/food/water/ and shelter is a typical need; then one knows exactly why, some are invited or cast out of the two worlds of inner and outer.

Not my fight as in no need to own it when it is already free... life being that gift; only ideology and forcing belief locks it up. Knowing one's own struggle is just something that goes without saying; and can simply make do with being.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Heathens aren’t godless so not really a good example 

Yeah just without your God, which are not gods at all. But heck I'm not the one in fear of what is different.

Lenon was a Communist and an Atheist. Not a good combination as just one of those is enough to make me want to avoid you like the plague. 

Cheers, you've proved my point.

Just because your beliefs are yours doesn't make them right or good, it's a matter of perspective. In the eyes of many religion is redundant, that opinion doesn't make them any less worthy nor does it necessarily affect their "decency" which in of itself is just another human construct tightly woven into perception.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Meh

I think John's (Hitler) art was a comment on how easy it is for a charismatic person to control the masses. And, when he said "We're bigger than Jesus" was in about how their records outsold the Bible.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join