It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupa Cu: Weirdest Cryptid ever?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Chupa-Cu is a mysterious creature found in Goianinha, Brazil, reported to be similar to the indigenous Boraro and Curupira (Portuguese version). It name means Anus-Sucker, yeah that’s right, people actually reported a weird alien creature trying to suck their anuses.

The Chupa Cu is described as Grey Alien type, with elongated head, pink in color and large eyes. It supposedly go around night stalking people on house roofs in order to attack them and suck their anuses. The first sighting happened in Goiâninha, when an unknown man was in his house and heared weird noises. When he went out to see what was happening, he saw the Chupa-Cu on his roof. The creature ran upon the man seeing it.

Image of an old woman who said to have meet Chupa-Cu

“Sightings” of the Chupa-cu are hard to find, mostly because Chupa-cu is regarded as a joke, so much in fact that it became one of the most talked things on Brazilian internet back in the day, with people making jokes like “ United States have Big Foot, Scotland have Loch Ness, Tibeti got Yeti and our monster is a #ing perverted gay ass alien.” Here’s an example of meme:

Interestingly enough, there are stories and reports of people meeting “The Curupira” an humanoid figure who in Brazilian Native Folklore is a creature said to protect the woods, although reports seem to tell otherwise, which is similar in appearance to Chupa-cu in some regards.

edit on 22-4-2018 by Frocharocha because: Wrong image used

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

The Chupa Cu is described as Grey Alien type, with elongated head, pink in color and large eyes.

And a tiny head.
Apparently. Judging from the photograph.
Looks to be quite different from the drawings.
edit on 4/22/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

this is the type of thread that got me to sign up for ATS in the first place.
nice find!!

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The Chupa Cu is described as Grey Alien type, with elongated head, pink in color and large eyes.

And a tiny head.
Apparently. Judging from the photograph.
Looks to be quite different from the drawings.

Yeah, descriptions are mixed on the guy. Another reason why it's regarded as a joke.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
First off - Exclusivo - Fake

Drawing - A Brazilian man is going around raping people.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

I'm pretty sure the Chupa-Cu doesn't identify as a man.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

AHHH yes the anus sucker. ‘Tis a famous and cryptic creature often found sucking your butt. But have no fear for it only wants your poop. The best defense against the “anus sucker” is a spider monkey. Hand the spider monkey your poo and point at the “anus sucker” and hope that your poorly trained spider monkey does not throw it at you. If the monkey failed and threw your poo at you then you must quickly rub it off and prepare another poo for the “anus sucker” to suck on. Safe travels my friends

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PhageThe tiny head pic looks like it's from a video too. So where is the video?
Here it is, looks staged and fake.

edit on 22-4-2018 by Disenchanted1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

No one takes the anus-sucker seriously? You don't say!

Actually I would say I think there is something to this, but more akin to succubus or hag syndrome

It seems those lower dimension creatures are interested in our nether regions.

edit on 22-4-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
dint whitley strieber met some fellows that had an quite similar behaviour?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

"When he went out to see what was happening, he saw the Chupa-Cu on his roof. The creature ran upon the man seeing it."

So if it ran away when seen how did he know it wanted to suck his anus? LoL

Where does the arse sucking component come from?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Brazilian food is generally rich and spicy.

I hope the little fellow realizes what he's letting himself in for.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Think i found a better picture of the culprit.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Never heard of it.
It did cause me to laugh when 9 read the description.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23340060]Frocharoch!

edit on 22-4-2018 by grubblesnert because: blame it on a slow interweb

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

This poor inter-stellar critter is just trying to get by!
I believe it breathes methane and hangs out on roofs
huffing waste stacks AND only out of desparation resorts
to retrieving farts from anuses

edit on 22-4-2018 by grubblesnert because: blech!

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

"When he went out to see what was happening, he saw the Chupa-Cu on his roof. The creature ran upon the man seeing it."

So if it ran away when seen how did he know it wanted to suck his anus? LoL

Where does the arse sucking component come from?

Highlighted the point of description above. It did not run away...it ran up on him. His anus was attacked obviously from this translated description.

One would have to wonder how many have been attacked by such a creature and never report it. I imagine one would have to be bat sh*t crazy or absolutely sincere. Hmmm?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This creature could be considered a blessing if a person was seriously constipated, although it might be a terrifying remedy.
It probably wouldn't be a marketable service, but that could depend on what city a person lives in.

The whole story though is kind of disgusting, and if this is really a true thing happening, it's not coming from a nice place to be sure.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I thought it meant ran when the guy saw it, lost in translation i suppose.

One would have to wonder how many peeps would seek out such a creature?

It could make a fortune doing colonic irrigation i suppose.
edit on 22-4-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Let's assume this is real (ouch, I hurt my eyes on that eye-roll), maybe the creature needs post digested food in order to eat, and maybe the e-coli and other bacteria in our feces is like a pro-biotic for them. Perhaps human Scat-yogurt (or scat-gurt) is a thing for them. It's too bad they don't hook up with people that are in to "Scat-play" (don't, for the love of everything, look that up), then their food issues would be solved.

OK, now lets be serious. If this creature is a real thing:

1 How long has it been reported? Is this a new phenomenon, or is there a historic records of it?

2 Is there any UFO activities reported before and after these events, or are these creatures some kind of lost species that lives with us?

3 Has any physical harm happened to the victims of the creature, or has the attacks been mostly embarrassing?

4 Has the attacks been isolated to a small region, or are the reports scattered around the country?

Since a bunch of people seem to be reporting this, I'm not going to be too quick to dismiss this, but in the same thought I'm not going to fully believe any of this. Anyone remember the whole "Slinderman" crap, or is this a Sasquach thing?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join