It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington State Fusion Center accidentally releases records on remote mind control

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Fasten your seat belts, folks! Things are about to get weeeeeird today.

As part of a FOIA request for records on Antifa and white supremacist groups, WSFC inadvertently bundles in “EM effects on human body.zip”

First of all, who requested:

MuckRock is a non-profit, collaborative news site that brings together journalists, researchers, activists, and regular citizens to request, analyze, and share government documents, making politics more transparent and democracies more informed.

One of them journalists Curtis Waltman, is working in a project looking at "fusion centers’ investigations into Antifa and various white supremacist groups". He filed a request with the WSFC, which is an agency related to our dear DHS. Mr. Waltman got many documents in response, including emails, intelligence briefings and bulletins, reposts from other fusion centers - and then there was one file titled “EM effects on human body.zip.”

I haven't downloaded the .zip myself, but you can see the images in it below:

Pretty interesting, huh. Forced orgasm? Whaaaat!

Love this one!

Keep in mind that these ARE NOT official documents from the government. Doing some research I found that its true origin is:

At least some of the images appear to be part of an article in Nexus magazine describing a 1992 lawsuit brought by one John St. Clair Akewi against the NSA. Akewi claimed that the NSA had the "ability to assassinate US citizens covertly or run covert psychological control operations to cause subjects to be diagnosed with ill mental health" and was documenting their alleged methods.

What got my attention is why the fux is the Washington State Fusion Center (WSFC) doing withholding these documents. Also, the WSFC did not respond to requests for more information.

Any thoughts, ATS?

Sources:

Popular Mechanics
MUCKROCK
Biblioteca Pleyades
edit on 20/4/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Any thoughts, ATS?

My mind is blank

😑

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
All I got was forced orgasm...

Interested.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe you should check for any helicopters above your place right now.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
So the government has ray guns that give forced orgasms??
Dang, WW3 is gonna get hot!

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Nice find.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

This is tin foil hat on steroids!

Can I have constant forced orgasms, Sir!

"Please, Sir, can I have some more?" It is the kind of CIA waterboarding I could handle.

edit on 20-4-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

pretty fightening, I wonder if they would perhaps use it to push a highschool kid over the edge and shoot up a school, or a theater?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

That was my first thought.

Florida shooting and Las Vegas came to mind...

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

well, you certainly dont want to come to homeostasis regarding an orgasm do you?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
(Not necessary as have reserached and this thread is trash trolling of Western Academia).

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

well, you certainly dont want to come to homeostasis regarding an orgasm do you?

What, near death experiences? Ho ho!

Nah, not for me.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

It's possible.

But no, I don't think it was a joke

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
They can keep doing it to me if they trade the nightmares about executives showing up at my house to the forced orgasam nonsense.

Thanks government!

-Alee

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

HOAX!

Thi is either deliberate fake news and slander of a Westen Academic or unintentional gullibility on the OP's part.

I have looked into it. It is made up.

This is the real Sharp:

psycnet.apa.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

oseph Sharp received his B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. in Psychology and Neuroanatomy from the University of Utah.[1] In 1961, he began his career as a research psychologist at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research where, in 1970, he was appointed Deputy Director of Neuropsychiatry. He has also served as Chief of the Department of Experimental Psychology and Behavioral Radiology at Walter Reed, and in 1969 and 1970, was Deputy Commissioner of Public Health for the State of New York. He came to ARC in 1974, and the last five of those years, served as Director of Space Research at the Ames Research Center. Currently he is on the faculty at the College of Science at the Southern Utah University, Cedar City, Utah.

This is the fake news and the made up version. It is being done to purposefully intellectually sabotage Western Science. Every tiny morsel of sabotage helps.

mindcontrolblackassassins.com...

jacobsm.com...

The OP is either doing this to you on purpose or they are just a fool. I think there is at least one Russian troll enforcing this thread. It is up to you to decide who you think that is. I can tell by the way they write English. I studied English literature at a very high level and I have spotted here somebody talking English with a Russian accent.

This is how they get you, ATS. They do this every day to you. They are trying to drive you a little bit crazy, make you unsure about your culture and distrust your Academia. It is a Mind Game. the only electronic weapon here is this silly thread.

They have got hold of some low level security intel that is old and useless, declassified anyway, just disrespecting the privacy of the authorities, mixed in with it some paranoid delusional nonsense or deliberately sabotaged Academia blatant crap. It is a mind game and the game is on you. I see it coming a mile off.

I am the Anti-Troll, lol.

Lol, Sharp may have not liked pussy cats very much but he did not invent super duper mind warper orgasmotron, ho ho!

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Blue and yellow lights.
In telling you guys
He who controls the. Potassium/sodium ion channels controls the world

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This is really horrible and is very consistent with reports of people being attacked in the alternative news community and even in Cuba. Thanks for your post, because now we have the whole routine in black and white.

Why is everyone focusing on forced orgasm?

How about "wild flailing followed by rigor mortis"? "Forced Nudging of arm during delicate or messy work, causing injury"? "Forced caffeine field sleep prevention"?

These people can attack anybody, anytime, and big time. This evidence would make a great law suit, but who would dare to bring it?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

Actually NSA received an law suit for this.

But it's the government... Nothing will ever come of this.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
WSFC, which is an agency related to our dear NSA.

The NSA? Really? Looks to me that it is an agency of the Washington STATE government, kind of a local Homeland Security office that is a resource for local police throughout the state. This is also not the only one. Other states and "Urban Centers" have them. I'm not saying this is not an important find or issue; it is, but to connect it so glibly with the NSA sounds like a personal opinion. Now, if you said, "It has tes with the FBI"you'd be right on because it says so on their page.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Actually it's related to the Department of Homeland Security as informed in their website. I must have misspoke because the NSA has a finger on it as well.

Just corrected the OP.

Thanks.

<<   2  3 >>

join