It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy 70th Birthday, Israel!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
www.jpost.com...

It's been a rocky road at times, lot of attempted roadblocks and racist attacks against her, but the old girl looks better today at 70 than she ever has before. The world's real "Shining city upon a hill" has not only survived all of this, it has thrived, becoming a successful global power and regional superpower in less than a century. While the relationship between Israel and the US has seen some challenges during the first half of this decade, she continues to be one of America's strongest, most trustworthy allies. Here's to 70 more and 70 after that!

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I don't appreciate the anti-sematic slant of this post indicating Israel will only be around for 210 years!

Happy Birthday Israel!

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
GOD's Chosen People.....

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

LOL. Infinite continues was implied...

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I disagree with Israel being a legitimate country. However that doesn't make me have any animosity towards Jewish people.

+25 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
What has Israel done for us except take tax-payer money?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Seventy years? Well, time to retire and let another younger country take over the business.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I wonder that did they ever find the remains of Saladins warriors. Under what now is the museum of tolerance,
if i remember correctly.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

From ATS's personal emissary of the Jew-controlled media I'd like to thank you for your well wishes.

Your $50 is on the way as well.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

While the relationship between Israel and the US has seen some challenges during the first half of this decade, she continues to be one of America's strongest, most trustworthy allies.

Yeah well, you'd hope so... After all, she does annually collect a 3.2 billion dollar welfare check from American tax payers.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Happy 70th Birthday, forced adopted child!

Fixed that for you, lol.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

God bless Israel!

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
"Just say no to Zionism."

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well. Congratulations Israel. The only democracy in a sea of intolerance and despotism.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You should have just made your own thread instead of highjacking this one to debate and eventually derail the thread

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
odzeandennz, so, in layman's terms, STAY OUTTA MY ECHO CHAMBER!

(Brave Israeli soldier defending himself against a violent terrorist)

Man just look at that trigger discipline. 👍

edit on Cpm3Wednesday0120180430Wed, 18 Apr 2018 15:01:04 -05002018 by CagliostroTheGreat because: I'll leave now...

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

How many other countries fall into the same situation as your point on Israel?.....That you, of course, omit?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Israel was the US' insurance policy in the Middle East during the Cold War as the USSR gobbled up most of the region's allegiances. Israel is arguably the western world's third most advanced intel collection point, behind the US and the UK, and they share that intel with us openly. They are also the only country in the Middle East that can be considered an actual friend of the US... Aside from crackpot delusional conspiracy theories, they've never stabbed us in the back like so many other Middle Eastern "friends" have. The Israeli tech sector, including defense, productivity computer applications, and medical tech is cutting edge and has long viewed the private and public markets in the US as their partners, generating huge financial opportunities for both nations. The security of online marketplace transactions which turned Silicon Valley from a niche of small developers to the world's largest collective of IT professionals was created and has been consistently evolving thanks to Intel (the microprocessor manufacturer) Israeli research and development division. Most of America's cutting edge IT advancements were born out of the Israeli government driven R&D machine.

So, in answer to your question... Israel has returned great value to the US tax payer's investments... unlike most countries which have received huge US aid bucks. What, exactly, has the American tax payer gotten in return for the hundreds of millions of dollars per year we send to the Sudan, Mexico, Uganda, Ethiopia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Malawi, Haiti, Lebanon, etc, etc, etc?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

It's fine, I have no problem proving antisemites wrong, honestly.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join