It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from the UK :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hello to all ATS members and thanks for taking me into your community. Having read plenty of threads over the years I figured I should really join up and get involved to make the most use of the excellent forums. I have a pretty wide ranging interest in the paranormal and current events, though a couple of current subjects which are of great interest to me at the moment are cryptozoology and the Skinwalker Ranch.

I wouldn't say I'm a true believer or a hardened skeptic, I'm really interested in finding out as much as I can about the topics of interest and, who knows, maybe even making some sense of them one day
Not had too many weird experiences myself, but I guess that makes me even more curious to understand what others have seen and been through.

All the best!

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Corkmeister

Welcome

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Welcome aboard

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Welcome and glad to have you aboard. Where abouts in the UK are you from? I`m from Brummieland

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Welcome to the club, The English/Irish and Aussie part is the one when theres passed out Americans under the table

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Corkmeister

Hi, SW England here, feel free to pull me up if you see something I've posted and think it's a load of crap lol

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
hi hello good afternoon

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Welcome to the madhouse that is ATS!!
I hope you have fun and the new skinwalker stuff does seem very interesting.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Welcome from another newbie!

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome everyone! For those who asked I'm down in Somerset - its pretty quiet in my little corner but you don't have to venture far to visit ancient mysterious sites of one type or another.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
good cider too

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr X

The best! (some might say)

top topics

join