It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As if more bombs are going to solve the problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Yeah right, drop some missiles on Syria, squeeze your eyes shut and hope Putin goes crying back to his Mommy; I don't think so.

Those missiles will just be wasted. They will just kill yet a few more Syrians, probably some babies, too. Y'all have lost the plot. When you bomb babies as a fully grown man and when you have resources like that and this is what you CHOOSE to do with them, well you are insane and a mad dog any way. I would rather die tha even tug at a single hair of a Syrian or Palestinian child. The stain on your soul once you have done something like that can not be removed by some Persil automatic.

Putin will laugh at this. It will make no difference. He has won in Syria. That was determined early on when the U.S was too busy lighting up the White House in pretty colours. Tell them off, Israel, because it is you who have to suffer the long term consequences of their Chamberlain cacking of the knickers.

Putin don't cack his knickers. He just does his political thing. He has the mojo and the West does not. We look like granny's tea party come with their handbags to bash the naughty man to be honest. That is how it is looking to me.

Perhaps it is time to concede that Assad can not be dealt with, that Putin is not going to be chased out of the Middle East and he will have some say in its future as he has a #ing great big air base right next door to israel, as close as over the garden fence. We all know what happens in crazy long standing neighbour disputes. In the finish, one will do something crazy to the other or move away. The ones who can not move away are Israel and Syria. They are stuck in their proxy fate.

Yep, you are stuck with the sins of your fathers. At least Putin's order is some kind of order and he bothered to actually go to the trouble of establishing some kind of diplomatic relations with israel, that's respect enough to build on?

Really, the bombing is going to be something that people mock and it will show yet more Western IMPOTENCE.

I strongly advise the West to get with the programme now. Start listening to those who understand history and can guide you. If you play a military game you need the best strategists. Your globalist negligence and gloated sense of invincibility sure has backfired on you, West. Don't end up like a lot of fools in powder and wigs with your heads on the block. You nearly have this time for sure.

I am telling you off because you need it. It is no love lost, but I i'll scream at you when you # up like this.

Watch as another firework lights the sky in Syria, a firework in a display of millions of fireworks, very multi national, but the biggest embarrassment known to humanity. It is showing the International community, all of you, for what you are.

...A BUNCH OF CLOWNS IN THE THEATRE OF HATE.

edit on 12-4-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

If Trump had any sense then he would not take the bait and stick to the plan. Pull the f#ck out of Syria and let them sort it out themselves.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Does humanity realize how pathetic even a hydrogen bomb loks from space? It looks like an old homeless tramp striking matches as he slugs cheap Vodka to anaesthetize his madness. May be one day the Universe will show you what kind of firework display it is capable of to teach y'all a lesson you will not forget?

If I was God I would throw some hot rocks at you to crackle in your crack pipes.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

If Trump had any sense

I have a feeling he's going to show that he doesn't have anything of the sort.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Trump is on the same level as Putin... Both guys play chess or maybe even GO. Tweets are just tweets.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
Yeah right, drop some missiles on Syria, squeeze your eyes shut and hope Putin goes crying back to his Mommy; I don't think so.

Those missiles will just be wasted. They will just kill yet a few more Syrians, probably some babies, too. Y'all have lost the plot. When you bomb babies as a fully grown man and when you have resources like that and this is what you CHOOSE to do with them, well you are insane and a mad dog any way. I would rather die tha even tug at a single hair of a Syrian or Palestinian child. The stain on your soul once you have done something like that can not be removed by some Persil automatic.

Putin will laugh at this. It will make no difference. He has won in Syria. That was determined early on when the U.S was too busy lighting up the White House in pretty colours. Tell them off, Israel, because it is you who have to suffer the long term consequences of their Chamberlain cacking of the knickers.

Putin don't cack his knickers. He just does his political thing. He has the mojo and the West does not. We look like granny's tea party come with their handbags to bash the naughty man to be honest. That is how it is looking to me.

Perhaps it is time to concede that Assad can not be dealt with, that Putin is not going to be chased out of the Middle East and he will have some say in its future as he has a #ing great big air base right next door to israel, as close as over the garden fence. We all know what happens in crazy long standing neighbour disputes. In the finish, one will do something crazy to the other or move away. The ones who can not move away are Israel and Syria. They are stuck in their proxy fate.

Yep, you are stuck with the sins of your fathers. At least Putin's order is some kind of order and he bothered to actually go to the trouble of establishing some kind of diplomatic relations with israel, that's respect enough to build on?

Really, the bombing is going to be something that people mock and it will show yet more Western IMPOTENCE.

I strongly advise the West to get with the programme now. Start listening to those who understand history and can guide you. If you play a military game you need the best strategists. Your globalist negligence and gloated sense of invincibility sure has backfired on you, West. Don't end up like a lot of fools in powder and wigs with your heads on the block. You nearly have this time for sure.

I am telling you off because you need it. It is no love lost, but I i'll scream at you when you # up like this.

Watch as another firework lights the sky in Syria, a firework in a display of millions of fireworks, very multi national, but the biggest embarrassment known to humanity. It is showing the International community, all of you, for what you are.

...A BUNCH OF CLOWNS IN THE THEATRE OF HATE.

I think you have the names confused. I think you are talking about the US and the nutcases there in powerful positions that want ware with Russia at any cost.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Trump is playin a smart game

think about it, deepstate want a war with russia and iran its a wellknown fact, Trump is a builder not a destroyer;
the best way he can beat the deepstate is to play them at their own game.
he knows he has to bomb syria ( deepstate put him in that position ) russia has to defend syria which means they are trapped by the same deepstate,
but if trump lets russia/iran know that he is goin to attack in 3 days time they can move all troops/aircraft into russian bases which he has stated he will not attack ( war overted ) russia has already stated they will allow 2 days of US bombing with out russia getting involved.
1.russia own all aircraft and air deffencess in syria so they are safe.
2.russia/Us already have building contractors aready in syria so all runways destroyed will be rebuilt (it was done in iraq )
3. trump done what he said and bombed all milatry targets (so deepstate cant call him a coward )
4. job done he can pull all troops out of syria which he want to do before deepstate tried to stop
5.russian and US ties become much better for world peace ( iran is goin bankrupt so there is no worries there )

then theres North korea he sorted that , china he has just sorted that , which just left russia ?

as they keep sayin Trust The Plan

guys this is just my thoughts so please no nasty attacks

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Since you are such a wise and omnipotent sort, get on your big 'ol high horse and giddy-up over to Trump's residence and educate him, eh?

No use screaming as us about the dumbassery of other people we obviously can't get to listen to reason.

On the other hand, maybe ww3 will sort out people's priorities. Ya know, bring us back to center to focus on the important stuff. Weed out the weak and petulant, and those too dumb to read the manual. Safety tagging everything is a bit annoying, common sense seems like a long-lost artifact.

So, you on your way over there, or just having fun screaming at people 'cuz you can?

Keep in mind, France and Great Brittan have also cast their lot with Mr. Trump on pounding the snot out of Syria.. or excuse me as you put it, bombing babies. I guess you better get over the Great Brittan and France and educate those toss-pots as well.

You've got a lotta road to cover on your big 'ol horse, best get a good trot going, time waits for no man no matter how smart they think they are.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Does humanity realize how pathetic even a hydrogen bomb loks from space? It looks like an old homeless tramp striking matches as he slugs cheap Vodka to anaesthetize his madness. May be one day the Universe will show you what kind of firework display it is capable of to teach y'all a lesson you will not forget?

If I was God I would throw some hot rocks at you to crackle in your crack pipes.

Keep in mind, genius, if big 'hot rocks' are coming at us from space, your going to be affected by that just as much as those you think are ignorant will.

Big rocks = big booms = a whole lof of mess in the atmosphere = your going to be hungry and cold for a while.

I hope you have an ash/dust mask when the time comes. 'cuz you'll be wheezing like that old homeless tramp on a dusty road during a wind storm.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Does humanity realize how pathetic even a hydrogen bomb loks from space?

Speaking for myself of course, but it's not the view from space that I'm worried about and if things pop off I can definitely say I don't give a rat's ass what the Universe thinks. The folks on the ISS may enjoy the fireworks, but I don't want a close up view of a nuclear weapon detonation.

So, you're really no better than the folks who are ready to start dropping bombs on innocent people.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Very true. Northern Europe seem to be leading the charge atm. I'm solidly hoping Trump can defuse this situation and stop the insanity because our British deep state seem as hell bent on war as the American deep state do.

I know they are one in the same entity but someone needs to put a spanner in the works and as much as I'm yet to trust Trump, I'm hoping he's the man to do it.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

If Trump had any sense

I have a feeling he's going to show that he doesn't have anything of the sort.

Don't be so quick to judge. He might surprise you.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Our fake "moral" wars basically boil down to this:

"Hey look! That political leader is oppressing his citizens! We have to save them by bombing their neighborhoods, roads, buildings, bridges, workplaces, and family members in the armed forces! Some of the oppressed citizens will also die as collateral damage but apparently we have to sacrifice them to save them! They can then pay us to rebuild their infrastructure by giving us natural resources and giving our central bankers their gold."

To be blunt, some of these people just want an excuse to kill more people. They don't give a crap about peace and they don't give a crap about the Syrian people's wants & needs.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

As if more bombs are going to solve the problem

They generally solve the problem of "How are we going to manufacture more and make more money if we haven't used what we made?".

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Does humanity realize how pathetic even a hydrogen bomb loks from space? It looks like an old homeless tramp striking matches as he slugs cheap Vodka to anaesthetize his madness.

By the same token, those Syrian civilians and whatnot you're waxing poetically over the possible injury to aren't even visible from a few thousand feet up, let alone from space.

This is a coreographed dance designed to welcome in the next great period of American middle class growth and prosperity: Cold War Part 2. My country experienced a growth period unrivaled during the first round against the USSR... not real sure why any American wouldn't be happy at the potential of a second round, tbh.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I have a feeling no matter what he decided to do, you'd bitch about it because your opinions on the man are based wholly in emotion rather than on evidence of leadership and quality of decision making. That became woefully obvious within his first weeks in office when people who had widely loved and supported Barack Obama became raving loons against Trump for carrying forward policies which Obama, himself, had authored.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
shoul they be allowed to build more chemical weapons plants? you know thats what they bombed right?

new topics

top topics

join