It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Big Brother" in India Requires Fingerprint Scans for Phones, Food and Finances

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Seeking to build an identification system of unprecedented scope, India is scanning the fingerprints, eyes and faces of its 1.3 Billion residents and connecting the data to everything from welfare benefits to mobile phones.

1.1. Billion Indians are already included in the program.

The government has made registration mandatory.

"Big Brother" in India Requires Fingerprint Scans for Phones, Food and Finances

Starting in India but soon coming to your country, nobody will be able to buy or sell without being registered by fingerprint or eyescan. Does that remind anyone of anything? Maybe this:

"And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark — the name of the beast or the number of its name. Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is six hundred sixty-six"

Revelation 13:17

I left alone my mind was blank
I needed time to think to get the memories from my mind
What did I see can I believe that what I saw
That night was real and not just fantasy
Just what I saw
In my old dreams were they reflections of my warped mind staring back at me
'Cause in my dreams
It's always there
The evil face that twists my mind and brings me to despair
Yeah
The night was black was no use holding back
'Cause I just had to see was someone watching me
In the mist dark figures move and twist
Was all… Harris 1982

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
a reply to: Skyfloating

Do you know why we need these laws? We have so much technology food is becoming scarce without manufactured goods. We have dismantled most of our natural resources so we must now distribute it in an orderly fashion as to not have populated uprisings for food, water & nutrition. Without such ration laws, most would take all & leave nothing left for the rest of peoples.

I'm sure India will become more organized because of this. But in the hands of a totalitarian state, everyone is instantly trackable, controllable, identifiable. Countless sci-fi movies have shown us how it works.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Everyone thought China was bad, here goes India.

Indians had been warned a long time ago by Buddha.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I think it's horrible. If we want to keep cars, planes, fones, advanced weaponry & pretty much all tech. it is very necessary though. We want all the good stuff without the bad lol. We must take the bad stuff with it. Like this stuff about the mark & control issues.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

And India has one of the worlds biggest appetites for Gold. How else will they be able to confiscate it when SHTF

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

What do those heathen know about the mark of the beast.
If uncle sam says tomorrow that you need all those to buy gas for your automobiles, wouldn't we all comply?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: badw0lf
You've never had to deal with a call centre then.... they don't do it right, they just have lots and lots doing it half arsed.. If they could combine all of them into one single person, it would result in a beast of a person. But they are so spread out, it's like swatting mosquitos at a bbq. An annoying sound that serves no real purpose, but has an abundance of attention to your presence.

If their call centres are so bad, and I agree they are we still using them

It's called outsourcing.

It's not they "we are" using them, but that "we" have no choice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join