It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Big Brother" in India Requires Fingerprint Scans for Phones, Food and Finances

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Seeking to build an identification system of unprecedented scope, India is scanning the fingerprints, eyes and faces of its 1.3 Billion residents and connecting the data to everything from welfare benefits to mobile phones.

1.1. Billion Indians are already included in the program.

The government has made registration mandatory.

Starting in India but soon coming to your country, nobody will be able to buy or sell without being registered by fingerprint or eyescan. Does that remind anyone of anything? Maybe this:

"And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark — the name of the beast or the number of its name. Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is six hundred sixty-six"

Revelation 13:17
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Yes, its actually mandatory that you let yourself and all of your transactions be tracked. You have no say or choice about it. Seeing as 1.1. Billion Indians have already done it without so much as a protest, it should be too hard to implement this globally. Since we've already accepted being tracked with our phones, this will be seen as just another small step.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

GG India.

You have tens of millions living in abject poverty and are quite happy to spend the dosh on a wholesale surveillance and identification program.

What a champion.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Why, this is not at all disturbing...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This is scary stuff. Even if the specifics of this aren't quite what is in revelation, I would starve and die before accepting anything like this. It's as bad as walking into the gas chamber without protest maybe much worse than that.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
This is scary stuff. Even if the specifics of this aren't quite what is in revelation, I would starve and die before accepting anything like this. It's as bad as walking into the gas chamber without protest maybe much worse than that.

You would be amazed at what a hungry man would do for food..

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

I know, but the one thing I won't do is sign away my soul for the beast system coming. And it appears a billion plus already showed that they will.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Maybe not for yourself. But what about your children or grandchildren?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Oops

edit on 4/10/2018 by Blueracer because: Double post

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Even if the specifics of this aren't quite what is in revelation,.

Weirdly close to it though: The finger is on the hand and the eyes are right below the forehead.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

And it appears a billion plus already showed that they will.

It really was that easy. I didn't even know it was happening until a Billion people later.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
From nothing and from no where they have IT cities to rival anything in

silicon valley.

28 Sep 2017 - India Business News: Indian Economy: India is expected to be a $6 trillion economy - the third largest in the world - in the next 10 years, majorly helped by digitisation,

27 Dec 2017 - According to the IMF, the size of India's economy is currently $2.439 trillion. With an annual growth rate of 6.7 per cent in 2017 and 7.4 in 2018, it expects the size of India's economy to be $2.926 trillion in 2019, when it will pull ahead of France and Britain according to its projections. The world's largest ...

28 Jan 2016 - Increasing purchasing power, connectivity, and a vibrant startup scene paves the way for one of the most promising tech hub in the world.

indias-silicon-valley-bangalore-fast-becoming-serious-global-pl...
6 May 2016 - Don't be fooled by Bangalore's torn-up sidewalks and chaotic streets. Infrastructure isn't India's strong suit. But ideas, drive, a young, educated workforce and now, a boost from the government, are helping transform Bangalore into one of the world's leading hubs of IT, biotech and innovation.

They must be doing something right?

edit on 10-4-2018 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Yes, its actually mandatory that you let yourself and all of your transactions be tracked. You have no say or choice about it. Seeing as 1.1. Billion Indians have already done it without so much as a protest, it should be too hard to implement this globally. Since we've already accepted being tracked with our phones, this will be seen as just another small step.

It was around a year ago they removed the 2 highest denominator notes out of circulation, this was always coming at some point.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
good. maybe that will act as a deterrent to bring the toddler rape percentage down. (a real statistic in india)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

I know, but the one thing I won't do is sign away my soul for the beast system coming. And it appears a billion plus already showed that they will.

I dare say you already have. You're online.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Seeking to build an identification system of unprecedented scope, India is scanning the fingerprints, eyes and faces of its 1.3 Billion residents and connecting the data to everything from welfare benefits to mobile phones.

1.1. Billion Indians are already included in the program.

The government has made registration mandatory.

Starting in India but soon coming to your country, nobody will be able to buy or sell without being registered by fingerprint or eyescan. Does that remind anyone of anything? Maybe this:

"And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark — the name of the beast or the number of its name. Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is six hundred sixty-six"

Revelation 13:17

All this does is prove that this kind of thing is part of a global agenda roll out. India has little need for this kind of technology and frankly they have far more pressing needs than surveillance tracking of its teeming millions of people.

The fact that its being pushed into India proves its got nothing to do with personal or national security.

It may however have a lot to do with the security of tyranny.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia
They must be doing something right?

You've never had to deal with a call centre then.... they don't do it right, they just have lots and lots doing it half arsed.. If they could combine all of them into one single person, it would result in a beast of a person. But they are so spread out, it's like swatting mosquitos at a bbq. An annoying sound that serves no real purpose, but has an abundance of attention to your presence.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
Why, this is not at all disturbing...

iT'S RACIST, RIGHT?

Has to be. '

Let them eat. Curry and Kebobs!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf
You've never had to deal with a call centre then.... they don't do it right, they just have lots and lots doing it half arsed.. If they could combine all of them into one single person, it would result in a beast of a person. But they are so spread out, it's like swatting mosquitos at a bbq. An annoying sound that serves no real purpose, but has an abundance of attention to your presence.

If their call centres are so bad, and I agree they are we still using them

rather than having our own?

Which ever way you look at it It is good for their economy and the standard

of living for their workers has risen immensely beyond anything they ever

had before.

I.T is the way the world is going and they have made a head start ..... they can

get reception way out in small villages, yet here we have so many areas of

poor or zilch reception.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Well, that's a disturbing turn of events to read with my Tuesday morning coffee. I get kind of weirded out when I read stuff like this. What are they afraid of? What do they think the average citizen will do? Most of them are law abiding citizens that are just trying to get by.

Maybe their government should look at monitoring their own behavior and business transactions instead. That's where most of the corruption is at. I bet if they stopped all their bad/shady business deals 99% of the criminal activity would go away.

Thank for an interesting read!

blend

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join