It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Entered My Room And Climbed On My Bed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Good morning ATS friends.

Just a quick background. I live alone, and I have quite a few paranormal-type experiences in my life and I have made threads about some of them on here. My experiences have mostly been good ones, wonderful actually, with the exception of the odd one here and there that have been unnerving. My most recent experience was one of the unnerving ones.

Yesterday morning 7am I woke up with a crashing nauseating migraine headache. I got out of bed and took a couple of Co-codamol then went and and sat in my living room and waited to feel better. Around lunchtime I still felt no better so I took myself back off to bed, but I didn't sleep.

After an hour or so I became aware that something had come into the bedroom behind me from the window area. I had my eyes closed and I heard something/one in the room moving behind me and I felt the bed go down as it climbed onto the bed beside me (I was laid on my right side with my back to it). It came up behind me really close and I could feel the bed moving just as if another person was there. I was conscious and I tried to move but I couldn't. It knew I was trying to make myself wake up and it moved its arm over my shoulder and placed its clenched fist on the bed in front of my face, and I could hear and feel its breath right next to my left ear. I could see its fist on the bed in front of me, its skin was a strange dark purple-ish colour, short thick fingers/thumb, and very muscular forearm. It was wearing clothes. I could see the end of a sleeve near its elbow, green, dark green. I tried to move again, it knew, and it pushed its fist into the bed and I heard it make a grunt noise right near my ear. This thing wasn't human. And the strangest thing is, I wasn't frightened, I didn't feel any fear. And I felt as if it 'needed' me to be fearful before it could flex its strength. My lack of fear seemed to 'disable' it, make it weak.

However, I didn't want to antagonise it and I knew it was stronger than me, much stronger. If i'd have tried to struggle I would start to panic and it would get/draw strength from that. And for now it seemed calm-ish, but I knew it didn't want me to move anywhere. I couldn't anyway, just its presence in the room had paralysed my physical body.

I produced an image in my mind of Jesus, but i couldn't make Him come close and help me, He was in the distance inside a glowing golden light and He had His right hand raised toward this creature thing that was holding me there. But It didn't like the 'Jesus' thing i did and it placed its whole body on top of me. It had a tiny short lower body and a huge way-out-of-proportion upper body, it had purpleish-black skin, it was wearing a green simple/plain top. It didn't seem to be as strong as i knew it could be. I felt that it couldn't do much at all as long as i didn't feel any fear, which i didn't.

I changed the Jesus image in my mind to a beautiful Heavenly silver/gold light, super-bright. I made this light come nearer until it almost touched the creature. It watched the light approach and moved its body from on top of me and back to being behind me. Then i tried to open my eyes and it was so difficult, i could feel this creature was trying to keep me from opening my eyes because it knows as soon as i do open them, it loses its control. But i put all of my will and strength into forcing my eyes to open, really really difficult and i could feel it trying hard to pull me back. But i did it. My eyes opened at last, I saw the creature thing start to shrink till it was gone. And I got my arse out of there rather sharpish. It was over.

I've been thinking about it ever since. Although i felt no fear whatsoever at the time throughout the experience, i do feel unnerved about it since. I didn't even want to go to bed last night in case it was narked that i got away and comes back for another go. I went to bed but left the light on all night lol.

I've had these conscious-but-paralysed-type experiences before, years ago though. But those times i was absolutely terrified and was screaming as loud as i was able but not a sound would be made. Just awful. The only difference between those experiences and this most recent one is that i felt no fear, i was calm. It was as if it couldn't get anything from me, it needed me to be afraid, like it needs 'fear' energy.

What was this thing? Anyone had a similar experience?

Thank you for taking the time to read folks.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Did it go bump in the night?

That would indicate something.

Wouldn't it?

😶

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Sleep paralysis. Look it up.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Thanks for a great account of a fairly common experience. Usually it's an ape like figure in my experience and the experience of others close to me. It's bad for kids when the adults don't listen to them. Sounds like you handled it well.

This is why I wear my No Fear T shirt in bed.

www.rubiconpictures.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

HI doobydoll
Sounds like you had a very interesting encounter and I'm glad you remained calm and expressed no fear.

As you're probably already aware, it sounds like you could have one of three forms materialising to you.

A) A low level dense spirit who would find it easy to materialise by its nature and who would gain more energy from your spirits odic energy.

B) By the nature of the description you give, a possible Demonic entity, who may want to enter you, but finds it cannot due to the self protection mechanisms that you invoke. It certainly does sound as though this form was angry and frustrated with you, hence the fist etc. So I'm very glad, you showed no fear at all.

C) Bear in mind that you could have self created an entity, in a similar way that some are able to self create poltergeist type entities but I think in your case, this is unlikely.

Did you notice any smell or odour during this event and can you tell us how long the manifestation lasted from start to finish?

Despite the Demonic appearance, I'm leaning toward a lower spirit entity here, due to the partial materialisation and due to the fact that part of the body was not manifested well, appearing small and weak in relation to the rest of the body.

Had it been a Demonic entity, it would have had no trouble at all in showing you a full manifestation of itself. Either that, or it was repelled and reduced by the strong spiritual protection you that you protect yourself with.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Did it go bump in the night?

That would indicate something.

Wouldn't it?

😶

No it didn't.

If it had, what would it have indicated?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: studio500

HI doobydoll
Sounds like you had a very interesting encounter and I'm glad you remained calm and expressed no fear.

As you're probably already aware, it sounds like you could have one of three forms materialising to you.

A) A low level dense spirit who would find it easy to materialise by its nature and who would gain more energy from your spirits odic energy.

B) By the nature of the description you give, a possible Demonic entity, who may want to enter you, but finds it cannot due to the self protection mechanisms that you invoke. It certainly does sound as though this form was angry and frustrated with you, hence the fist etc. So I'm very glad, you showed no fear at all.

C) Bear in mind that you could have self created an entity, in a similar way that some are able to self create poltergeist type entities but I think in your case, this is unlikely.

Did you notice any smell or odour during this event and can you tell us how long the manifestation lasted from start to finish?

Despite the Demonic appearance, I'm leaning toward a lower spirit entity here, due to the partial materialisation and due to the fact that part of the body was not manifested well, appearing small and weak in relation to the rest of the body.

Had it been a Demonic entity, it would have had no trouble at all in showing you a full manifestation of itself. Either that, or it was repelled and reduced by the strong spiritual protection you that you protect yourself with.

No, no smell or any odour at all. I'm not sure how long it all lasted, but if I had to guess I'd say about 30 minutes, perhaps a little longer.

It entered the house from the same area of my house that a shadow-man entered a couple/few years ago. Again I wasn't afraid. It stood just inside my door as large as life and as real as real can be, and when I looked at it it tried to hide behind the door but I could still see it, then it just ran away. I even heard the sound of a door close as it left in the same direction it came from. I've not seen it since.

I do meditate every day, and i pray every day with thanks and gratitude for all the love in my life, and i close every prayer asking the Heavenly Ones to surround me with their Light always.
edit on 8-4-2018 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

God be with you. I will be saying some prayers for you.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kocag

God be with you. I will be saying some prayers for you.

Thank you so much, it means a lot.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
That's an amazing and very scary story. You showed alot of calm where others wouldn't.
I also live alone which sometimes can be a frightening experience if you feel something is in your room or your home. I have always tried to stay calm in situations like this. I've had a few paranormal experiences in my life that have opened my eyes to what is out there beyond our realm.
I refuse to be scared in my own home. Those words cross my mind everytime something strange happens.

The fear can be very real. You hear a noise or feel something close and you have to decide quickly what to do. Do you go towards it or do you think positve thoughts, hoping it will go away?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

The only conclusions i can come too are either you have some serious mental problems which make it difficult for you to determine reality from fantasy, or you like to make up stories to garner yourself some online attention. Either way, you should get some professional help. These things aren’t real, and none of what you have claimed could have happened.

The good news is, nothing is coming into your house. The bad news is, that life is hard, but, the more you educate yourself, the easier it becomes.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I've had similar experiences after taking opiates.
I believe they open a door to another dimension, and allow things to pass through.

In my opinion these entities often manifest through sleep paralysis experiences.

Good luck fighting it off.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

The only conclusions i can come too are either you have some serious mental problems which make it difficult for you to determine reality from fantasy, or you like to make up stories to garner yourself some online attention. Either way, you should get some professional help. These things aren’t real, and none of what you have claimed could have happened.

The good news is, nothing is coming into your house. The bad news is, that life is hard, but, the more you educate yourself, the easier it becomes.

I don't have mental problems. I am not making any of this up.

I live alone, but i'm not lonely or crazy. I have family i see every day/several times a week.

But thanks for your reply anyway.

(post by Woodcarver removed for a manners violation)
(post by Woodcarver removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The worst kind of paranormal experience is the incubus or sucubus. The worst kind of real world terror is the pedophile or rapist whom drugs their victims to take advantage of them...

...consider ruling out the latter kind by hiding a motion sensitive IR camera in your room.

They make this thing called a 'critter cam''.

googled

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

a reply to: Woodcarver

Wow.

Why so hostile?

The OP seems to be describing sleep paralysis type experiences.

edit on 8-4-2018 by Mandy555 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Apr 8 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Wow man lol. So because you personally have never experience such things it isn't and cannot be true and therefore I am blatantly lying.

And hey, if insulting others and calling them liars and mentally ill strokes your superiority complex and makes you feel great then I'm happy.

Perhaps you're the one needing help, to open up that very small and very closed mind of yours.

edit on Sun Apr 8 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Any chance the waking migraine could be caused by something falling on you in the night?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
Any chance the waking migraine could be caused by something falling on you in the night?

No, it was in the afternoon and I had gone to lay down with a migraine.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join