It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Joins International Elite Coven (Yes, really.)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Since Hillary Clint-sin is now a witch, let me put on my salted leather arm guards, rose quartz pendant, and grey blessed ceremonial cloak.

Lets see if I remember this right.

Ahem:

I bind you Hillary,

I bind you by the watchtower of the West.

I bind you by the watchtower of the North.

I bind you by the watchtower of the South.

I bind you and bury you under the fallen watchtower of the East

The Sun shall rise over the ruins of the tower under the moon.

The tides shall pass over the unbroken seal until by the law of 3 you have reconciled your spirits debt.

I bless the future forgiven soul being weighed upon the scale. My sword I toss to sink you in. I curse you for your guarded sins and bind the suffering that you give.

As my offering I burn smoke for the dead, spill wine for the angels, and give blood for the fallen.

Mote it be.

So Mote it be!
Good movie, The Craft 1996

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
BURN THE WITCH !!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
is anyone surprised? we had an email released in the leaks of someone claiming they would sacrifice a chicken to Moloch for her......

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

...........and all along I was using the wrong letter. It wasn't a B.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I thing Hillary is thirsty. Somebody fetch a bucket

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
She is always welcome at my house

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Maybe she'll sacrifice a chicken to Moloch as Penance to get out of this one...

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
You believe in "The Men Who Killed Goats?" Yet you scoff and poke fun at witches? Their religion is as real to them as the Holy Catholic Church is to Christians. Beware the power of the mind.

There are dark witches and light witches. A light or white witch will not use the dark arts or do harm to anyone. Beware to whom you pray. Good or evil wishes will be returned to you, times three. So be good to night and be blessed, or in the vernacular, "blessed be."

Only once have I used the dark art. I felt justified as it was in defense of innocent children of my family. I feel like it took years off my life and I made a promise that I will never do it again.

I'm not even a witch, but I am a believer. The mind is a powerful thing.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: visitedbythem

God Ben Garrison is the worst at political cartoons. Did whistleblower REALLY need a label? And he calls Assange a whistleblower. Wikileaks are not whisleblowers they are publishers. Snowden and Manning are whistleblowers... He is a idiot.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Cough, ahem, do they recite that naked! Noooo, I can't stand the thought. Bill could.

Bally

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Whether witchcraft works or not, that is not the point. The point is that THEY believe it does and that makes them very dangerous. Not because they can put a spell on you but because they believe in and carry out ritual satanic abuse. Sexual abuse, torture and murder of children, and possibly adults. It seems the rich and powerful are drawn to this type of thing, why ? I don't know, boredom because they can get anything they want and nothing is thrilling or exciting anymore?
It doesn't surprise me Hillary is into all this, I was under the impression she was the head of some sort of black arts group already, what does surprise me is her publically joining a coven.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Eh, while mildly interesting I don't really care what people's religious or occult practices are. I know wiccans.

I know wiccans who are nice people, and Christians who are horrible, corrupt mofos.

It's about their actions.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

She's one of many too put a fi e point on being inclusive but here she is at a women's only club that has a dues membership...oh the hypocrisy..

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
It's now official, the witch is a real witch.

Ive always assumed she was a witch. She is not even hiding it anymore lol.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Ding
Dong

The Witch mayth not be gone

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Good lol As long as “the witch” is going around talking about her book she is causing no harm on the hill. Now we can get back to our soon to be very real “Idiocracy”

One of my favorite parts about that movie the “aww my balls”!
thats a great movie, should jave won the oscar for best movie

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Her book, "What Happened" should be retitled, "If I did it" like OJs.

Waiting for the expose too, from some other insider titled, "What Really Happened".

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

The funny thing is that the occult is real, witches, wizards and the whole shebang are legit, you can by will and belief make changes to your world...
The music industry and music is full of occult images and sounds that effect us at an unconscious level, numbers are important, it's a science, everything distracts you from realising your true potential.
"you are not a drop in the ocean, you are the ocean in a drop" Rumi

<< 1    3 >>

join