It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton and 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Can you be any more vague or speculative?

I could be but where would the fun be in that? It's a conspiracy theory forum and conspiracy theories are vague and speculative by nature.

How did Trump benefit from 9/11?

How should I know?

Families who lost loved ones at the WTC were “involved” in 9/11? Please use something more specific than involved?

Who did Trump lose on 9/11? I've seen at least one interview he did on that day and he didn't look too emotional to me.

At any rate, this is the 9/11 section of a conspiracy forum. You come here and you're surprised to see a conspiracy theory about 9/11?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
LOL your gonna blame trump for nine eleven? Heck, let's go down that road maybe a legit investigation that doesn't result in conspiracy documentaries deemed and published on Netflix and Amazon. Or the hundreds of books published all exploring different feasible rabbit holes. A lot of the conspiracy theories were put out there by the government to make thousands of rabbit holes to hide the one or two rabbit holes that are true.

You coming on the thread and trying to fat shame anyone about being skeptical makes me more interested. Pretty sure thats why the conspiracy theorist term came about in order to make it tactic to shame anyone that asks questions.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: Jesushere

So what event was that ??

The Gulf of Tonkin incident of August 1964 ??

en.wikipedia.org...

There were 2 incidents in the Gulf of Tonkin

First one night of August when destroyer USS MADDOX was attacked by 3 North Vietnam P4 torpedo boats

Maddox opened fire and called for help from USS TICONDEOGA

TICONDEOGA launched 2 F 8 "Crusaders" which strafed and rocketed the torpedo boats damaging them severely ,killing
4 crew members and wounding 6 more

One of the fighters was damaged by return fire

So we have a real sea battle going on with real casualties

MADDOX in turn was joined by second destroyer USS TURBER JOY

Second incident 2 nights was caused by jittery crew and radar ghosts, also known as anomalous propagation

The North Vietnamese were actually out that night attempting to salvage the damaged craft - so what crew thought
they saw and heard on radar/sonar may have been real ........

But keep on believing in your conspiracy fantasy if it makes you happy......

An NSA report declassified in 2005 said shots were fired to scare away 3 Vietnam boats on the 2th of August 1964. They left the scene there was no casualties or damage done. The second incident on the 4th never happened this is an incident that Johnson used as an excuse to bomb Vietnam and escalate the war. American writers over the years have attempted to change the narrative and make excuses for why this happened, but it's indisputable there were no Vietnamese patrol boats near the Maddox on the 4th the information was false.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: Jesushere

The 9/11 commission says that information was not shared as the CIA and FBI did not get along and were rivals in 2001. While it can be true? Can there be another reason the CIA did not want the FBI arresting the Pentagon hijackers before 9/11?

That's no surprise to anyone.
Local police have a problem when state police get involved.
Local fire investigators have a problem when state investigators get involved.
Air force vs Navy
The typical rivalry manifests itself by holding your cards close to your vest.

The CIA is charged with people and events 'outside' the US.
The FBI is charged with people and events 'inside' the US.

If you are the CIA and the people enter the states you are likely to say,
it's the FBI's problem now. Lets them figure it out. Let them look bad.

CIA was tracking 9/11 hijackers when they arrived in the United States, but still, these guys boarded planes, and were not flagged anywhere on any system as a threat to the people onboard the planes? Something is not right there they know they are Al Qaeda operatives they are not tourists coming to America for a short visit.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Would not trust that woman with anything. She has a lot of blood on her hands with Libya alone. Clearly she is a sociopath!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Would not trust that woman with anything. She has a lot of blood on her hands with Libya alone. Clearly she is a sociopath!

This is what I keep asking myself.........about all of them. Not just her. We have no reason to believe any of them are truthful, decent people. The nature of things is that you never have just one bad guy in real life. If there's a bad guy and nobody is ratting him out, there's more than one bad guy.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

This is what I keep asking myself.........about all of them. Not just her. We have no reason to believe any of them are truthful, decent people. The nature of things is that you never have just one bad guy in real life. If there's a bad guy and nobody is ratting him out, there's more than one bad guy.

I bet 90% of people in power are sociopaths. Think about it, they have to be to do the things they do. And let's not forget sociopaths crave control and power.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
There's some discussion out there that Clintons were one of the main benefactors of inside trading.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1202314/pg1

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

At any rate, this is the 9/11 section of a conspiracy forum. You come here and you're surprised to see a conspiracy theory about 9/11?

You don’t want to get to the truth? Just push narratives without any effort to filter out disinformation? And people wonder why conspiracists are seen lacking in credibility.

I would hope I could turn to ATS to find real evidence, no something as ridiculous as a tabloid newspaper?

Do you have any proof Trump or Clinton benefitted from 9/11?

edit on 7-4-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Inside trading makes profit by having inside knowledge of a business. People get rich from inside trading without ever having to murder thousands of people. Why do the extra work and take the extra risk when the inside trading is what makes the money?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 7-4-2018 by neutronflux because: Double post

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

You don’t want to get to the truth? Just push narratives without any effort to filter out disinformation?

It's not disinformation if it's not intended to mislead. I have no intention of misleading anyone. Simply presenting a theory for consideration. If you don't find it plausible, that's fine with me. I don't care. I'm nobody. I don't have any power over you or anyone else. You'd have to have the willpower of a potato to be misled by simply reading something on an internet forum.

And people wonder why conspiracists are seen lacking in credibility.

They do? I had thought that would be obvious. Stating the obvious is apparently easy.

I would hope I could turn to ATS to find real evidence, no something as ridiculous as a tabloid newspaper?

Talk is cheap. You're not even paying as much to read ATS as you'd pay to buy a tabloid. High expectations for someone who picks up a piece of paper blowing in the wind and gets upset because it doesn't say what they wanted it to.

Do you have any proof Trump or Clinton benefitted from 9/11?

I don't think Trump would be president if Obama hadn't been president. I don't think Obama would have been president if 9/11 hadn't happened.

At the end of the day, we're in a very strange place right now. People from a couple of decades ago would have laughed and called you crazy if you'd said that Donald Trump would be president in 2018 and the FBI would be investigating the possibility that the Russians helped him win the election. Sounds like the plot of a terrible 80s movie that nobody went to see.

You could put the icing on the cake by telling them 9/11 happened and the guy who is supposed to have done it was killed in the middle of the night many years later by American special forces and his body was thrown in the ocean.

edit on 7-4-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
In simple terms, isn't Hillary the defacto face of it all?

They certainly put their eggs all in one basket.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
PUTIN: "95% OF WORLD TERRORIST ATTACKS ARE MADE BY THE CIA"

www.geopolitica.ru/en/news/putin-95-world-terrorist-attacks-are-made-cia

www.geopolitica.ru...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

www.geopolitica.ru...

Why would you quote anything that corrupt dictator spews out?

Putin saying a bit of information with no credible evidence to distract conspiracists, and sow speeds of chaos through the world?

Putin saying CIA makes 95% of the wold’s Terror Attacks is to distract that Russia is responsible for 95% of the world’s Terror Attacks?

Do I think Russia is responsible for 95% of the world’s Terror Attacks? No

Is it realistic to say the CIA makes 95% of the world’s Terror Attacks. No

Are 95% of the world’s Terror Attacks made by religious dictators seeing the West as a blockade to creating a world dictatorship based on jihad........

Russia's Questionable Counterterrorism Record
Why Moscow Is an Unreliable Partner for the West

www.foreignaffairs.com...

Such optimism about working with Russia on terrorism, however, is misguided. From Syria to Afghanistan, Putin has done more to encourage terrorism than fight it, with Moscow maintaining ties to terrorist groups such as Hezbollah and the Taliban. Russia’s record suggests it will never be an honest broker or reliable partner for the West in combating terrorism.

edit on 8-4-2018 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

What theory?

Simply presenting a theory for consideration

How did Trump Benefit from 9/11? What ties did he have with the WTC or the Pentagon? How would trump be poorer if 9/11 did not happen?

You did not answer to individuals make illegal profits from insider trading day to day without creating terror attacks? For individuals to make money from insider trading, terror attacks are not required in any aspect.

If Hillary won, what was she going to reveal after eight years of Obama concerning 9/11 that compelled trump to run.

There is no credibility to your theory? Unless you would like to cite evidence, not innuendo. Again, stating how Trump benefited from the destruction at the WTC and Pentagon would be a solid and serious attempt at a plausible theory.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I just want a simple sumarry without reading through 3 pages plus of info. How was she tied to it.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

www.geopolitica.ru...

Putin saying a bit of information with no credible evidence to distract conspiracists, and sow speeds of chaos through the world?

Putin saying CIA makes 95% of the wold’s Terror Attacks is to distract that Russia is responsible for 95% of the world’s Terror Attacks?

Are 95% of the world’s Terror Attacks made by religious dictators seeing the West as a blockade to creating a world dictatorship based on jihad........

Such optimism about working with Russia on terrorism, however, is misguided. From Syria to Afghanistan, Putin has done more to encourage terrorism than fight it, with Moscow maintaining ties to terrorist groups such as Hezbollah and the Taliban. Russia’s record suggests it will never be an honest broker or reliable partner for the West in combating terrorism.

And how many terrorist has sprung up since we ilegaly invaded Iraq and libya? Do you know how many people have died because of these ilegal wars? Thousands!

Why do you think the West is hated so much!

And now we have turned to Russia. Blaming them for everything without evidence! The west is the biggest threat to this planet, and as long as they have people conditioned and brainwashed, they will get what they want!

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

www.geopolitica.ru...

And how many terrorist has sprung up since we ilegaly invaded Iraq and libya? Do you know how many people have died because of these ilegal wars? Thousands!

Why do you think the West is hated so much!

And now we have turned to Russia. Blaming them for everything without evidence! The west is the biggest threat to this planet, and as long as they have people conditioned and brainwashed, they will get what they want!

Why do you think the Middle Eastern is hated so much? Governments based on religion, the total disregard for women’s rights, the total trampling on human rights, or violent jihad?

And you don’t think Russia takes action through proxy wars? Who supplies arms and training to countries that hate the USA? Threatens to cut energy supplies to Europe? Russia doesn’t funnel money to jihadists? Who shot down Malaysia Airlines Flight 17?Crimea, and Putin claiming the right to defend Russia speaking people?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
I just want a simple sumarry without reading through 3 pages plus of info. How was she tied to it.

There are Putin quotes supplied by the individual that authored this thread titled “Hillary Clinton and 9/11” concerning the CIA? What more do you want.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join