It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senators Suspect Comey Lied and Plotted to Double-Cross Trump, Seek Second Special Counsel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DogStarIn1066

Its not just funding oversight. Congress has oversight,
and can investigate allegations of misconduct, etc.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Getting a "clean" Special Prosecutor is probably the hard part in all this. Just the evidence that's already public is damning and clear and we've only seen a tiny bit.

Either Sessions basically already has one to work with the IG (the "outside person" he mentioned) or he's deep state pwned himself.

We would do well to remember that the GOP is full of deep staters too and some might be hoping to get a team player appointed that will fumble the ball since the evidence is amassing and won't go away.

So hard to tell at this point, but when all is said and done we'll definitely know who the bought and paid for (or blackmailed) are.

I think you get it better than anyone.

I am starting to think that the corrupt have all been placed at the right places and they all have dirt on each other. If one goes, the rest have to go as no one is going down by themselves. Even Rand Paul and Tec Cruz are in on it if they go with fumble and bumble while the perps get to go free and the victims suffer.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Special Counsel will begin a serious draining of the Swamp this year. AG Jeff Sessions is awaiting the major I.G. Report before naming one.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Special Counsel will begin a serious draining of the Swamp this year. AG Jeff Sessions is awaiting the major I.G. Report before naming one.

well Care, from your post to Jeff's brain. /s

I wonder if the deep state asshats are going to keep getting away with it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join