It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Mayan Prophesy: Why We Are So Angry

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Einstein?

Yep, we're on the verge of a new Dark Ages.

You might find this instructive, it is a long and difficult read to internalize, but worth it in my opinion.

www.theamericanconservative.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The Lunar Effect has been a topic forever, and goes back to ancient times. It's where I believe we get the word lunatic (Luna-Tic) from.

If this phenomena was witnessed and hypothesized in Ancient times and still is, today in the modern era. Maybe there is more to it.

Also think of the stories months werewolf. Which most likely was a story of men becoming crazy during full moon cycles.

Gravity has such an impression on matter, geometric-prisms (planets, moons, stars) and people, it would make sense that gravity fluctuations during star-orbit would have it's effect on people and animals.

The Mayan long count was counting our journey throughout the galaxy, our star and planet and it's relations to certain regions within the galactic-regions.

The ancients were as dumb as some would like to think. They had a grasp in the reality they were expericing and perceived it through a large scope within their minds.

Great OP Redneck, look forward to your book. I enjoy your writing style.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

i agree with what you are saying.

The ocean tides rise and fall with the phases of the moon. The human body is 70% water. The moon has a similar effect on the human body as it does on the tides.

I also think the zodiac is an advanced ancient map of how the positions of the planets and stars from the perspective on the northern hemisphere of earth plays a role on the progression and development human consciousness

This is where we get the rise and fall of empires and ages and epochs and eras.

I think the galaxy is a giant machine designed to progress consciousness. And yes 2012 was the year we will look back at and say everything began to change around then.
edit on 18-3-2018 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The gravity business is correct there is another bit of business with it as well; black holes occur in all sorts of sizes they even occur here on earth it's a layer of energy transfer or portal though.

It would have been nice if you stated Einstein's thought experiment in your OP other may have enjoyed taking a similar journey.

The winged disk/disc is indeed the galactic alignment the edges of galaxies are flexed when moving through space pulled by their center in whatever angle or momentum they are going or headed... as the energy trails off and matter reaches escape velocity and then sling shots through the seeming voids between the galaxies.

Easier to think of them as fountains of light sitting in wells of darkness this was represented by the Jaguar being dual natured hunting at night it becomes a panther, hunting in the day or betwixt the two it starts changing color from panther into leopard. Otherwise the genes do not express... one can see this in the wild and in captivity likely not as the instincts are turned off being fed by just laying around. As the light of the moon or sun enters the eyes... this becomes the effect also in people as expressed by the moon.

Solar babies and moon beams...

Most calendars were moon or lunar they moved with the night/day hunts or into and out of the void of darkness. The trope of good and evil, the veneration of the owl as well as other dual lighted hunters.

Conservation daylight savings time etc. it is for the conservation of resources and expenditure of energy... also has to do with crops and time zones so that a sustained production and of neighborly sleep wake cycles could occur. 24/7 cities they exist but are typically rare.

Not everyone is a day walker some enjoy being nocturnal some experience this as seasonal; as for myself I enjoy day during summers and wakeful winter nights sleeping during the day. This is my natural cycle... when I was younger hey I was forced to obey those hours of up at the crack of dawn in winter after hours of tossing and turning and mind running. My last year I went to a night school and lol the difference was night and day; I actually enjoyed school and learning better.

Being aware of one's own cycles and obeying them and asking others to understand them helps; as it is a key to personal balance forcing all those shapes such as circle star through the cube does not work. Thats been the problem with modernization of society.

It takes all kinds or else yeah the anger resentment etc grows and festers.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: [post=23240011]TheRedneck
Science still can't explain the effect of a full moon, but I am convinced beyond doubt there is an effect.
TheRedneck

Brighton Police in the UK among others put extra officers on the beat during full moons. There must be something to it.

en.wikipedia.org...

Mental Illness
Two studies found evidence that those with mental disorders i.e. Schizophrenia generally exhibit 1.8% of increased violent or aggressive episodes during the full Moon, but a more recent study found no such correlation to that of nonschizophrenic human beings. An analysis of mental-health data found a significant effect of Moon phases, but only on schizophrenic patients. Such effects are not necessarily related directly to the appearance of the Moon.

www.theguardian.com...

But the effect with the full moon lasts a few days around the full moon. Schizophrenia is linked to serontonin and dopamine levels.The only other factor is the pay-day, which also increases incidents of violence. One theory is the effect of positive ions in the air. Another is that the cold blue light from the moon affects serotonin production.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I also worked at a health center in Fairbanks for a number of years. I know the nurses hated the full moon. They felt that every nut came out of the woodwork then. Suicides and murders were up then, too. For me, the worst, is the new moon. If I'm going to get sick or injured, it's then. My husband used to laugh about all this. Now after 20 years of marriage, he realizes the truth of the matter...the moons count. Even the waning and the waxing moons can have their effect. Whether the whole thing is due to gravitational forces? Makes sense. Very good article.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

It would have been nice if you stated Einstein's thought experiment in your OP other may have enjoyed taking a similar journey.

It's no secret... the space elevator.

Einstein imagined an enclosed elevator box with no windows sitting in perfect space with no gravitational field. Inside that box, an inhabitant would be weightless. Then Einstein imagined a rope connected to the top of the elevator used to pull it upwards (relative to the inhabitant of the box). As long as the elevator was moving with a constant velocity, the inhabitant would notice no difference; he would still be weightless. But when the elevator was accelerated, the inhabitant would feel a force pulling him toward the bottom of the elevator.

Einstein considered the situation under acceleration forces and concluded there was no experiment that could be performed by the inhabitant inside the elevator that would not yield the same result as if the inhabitant were standing in a gravitational field. The inhabitant would conclude there was a constant force pulling him down. Thus, gravity and inertia are the same force.

That tells us that there is no difference between us standing on the surface of the earth in a gravitational field of 32 ft/s^2 and standing on the same planet with no gravitational field, but with the surface of the planet accelerating outward from the center at 32 ft/s^2. That latter condition is obviously an impossibility, because after a few short years at that acceleration, our planet would be larger than the galaxy. Also, the earth is not the only matter exhibiting a gravitational attraction; all matter does, and we know all matter is not expanding.

Force is relative, though, so we could be accelerating into the planet instead. But under what force? Then I realized that space-time itself could be accelerating into matter, in the sort of 'welling in' I mentioned earlier. If that were true, both we and the planet would be pulling on the same space-time and the result would be that we appeared to be being pulled into the planet... the definition of gravity.

There's more to it, of course, including a closer examination of Michelson-Morley (which is the experiment that proved there was no aether). Michelson-Morley was/is correct, but it was conducted with certain assumptions that my theory says cannot be true, the main one being that the aether searched for was assumed to not be affected by matter. It certainly is affected thusly... matter diverts it, and it in turn houses matter.

Anyway, I used that premise, that space-time was accelerated into matter naturally, and ran calculations on the end result should this be true. What I came up with was the expression I mentioned earlier, which shows that gravity is only approximately linear at macro distances. At sub-atomic distances, it behaves more like the strong and weak nuclear forces preventing two masses from collapsing into themselves under the (supposedly linear) gravitational forces between them. Similar calculations showed that under my theory, a disk will exhibit a stronger gravitational flow along its plane than above or below it.

There is a LOT more... dark matter, dark energy, and quantum entanglement are some of my favorite addressed subjects... but I'm going to run out of characters if I don't stop.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

lol not true but forced to be so by bad science... gene expression occurs naturally. The forcing of that expression by other means is the un-natural and when something or someone is forced to the un-natural? Fools create this thing called disorder and yet refuse to see they are part of the larger disorder that has disrupted the natural order for the conceptual order.

But hey there is a large industry created out of making disorder so of course returning to the natural order so genes can express properly? Would only throw such a benign tumorous system out on it's own head.

Concepts are the pegs beating all shapes into one it is ideological posions festering through society creating ills where there were none. Thought is a human illness forcing thought onto others the true disease...

All life poops all life clings to matter the same elements can be seen internally and externally or from the dust of the ground with the heat or spark of fire/life.

So yeah bite the label bullet all you and others want to as hey defined is defined; it is a burden and well the undefined is always unburdened.

Not a fan of physical or mental slavery.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Good thread. Now I am interested in reading the book.

I am going to go a little off topic though.

I read somewhere years ago that the glaciers actually cause methyl mercury to cool in the air and attach to the freezing ice and when they melt the methyl mercury is released into the air and water again. This means that mercury levels in the environment will increase because the ice is letting out what it gathered. This methyl mercury would make sounds appear louder and you could hear a lot farther. It also may have the ability to cause some side effects when we breath more in. Mad hatters disease and other neurological problems. The article did not state how high the levels would increase nor did it say how much it would effect us in the world. It did state that it would possibly cause an increase of methyl mercury in the fish in the areas near the melting glaciers.

Maybe this information was used to make us beware of eating fish tainted with this substance, if it is in the foods we eat plus in the air we breath, it could raise risk of side effects since it may exceed what our bodies can detox. The increase could cause some irrational behavior I suppose.

Maybe using those glacier ice chunks in your drink is not a good idea. No testing of it is required. As long as you don't drink six drinks a day everyday for a year or two.
www.duo.uio.no... I found one article, I guess that it is called cold trapping effect

edit on 18-3-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Rosinitiate

That's the basic idea. Now, imagine if you couldn't see the full moon... the effect would still exist, with no visible explanation. That's the crossing of the galactic plane, and the effect would act over a longer time span than a full moon because our velocity normal to the plane is so small.

Science still can't explain the effect of a full moon, but I am convinced beyond doubt there is an effect. Science cannot yet explain the operation of the brain either, so that's no surprise. At best, we can map out general areas that do general things, but we have no idea where thought comes from.

TheRedneckyup

yep,

we hear and read that no effects in the E R or jailhouse exists however in person it avalanches big time and no doubt is left for those who see it......drunk tank intensity on a weekend man......yes

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

This methyl mercury would make sounds appear louder and you could hear a lot farther.

OK, where can I get a big plate of this methyl mercury? I'm tired of asking people to speak up!

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: rickymouse

This methyl mercury would make sounds appear louder and you could hear a lot farther.

OK, where can I get a big plate of this methyl mercury? I'm tired of asking people to speak up!

TheRedneck

Actually, an increase in methyl mercury in the air actually helps sound to conduct through it. Just break a thermometer in one of your plants and the soil microbes will raise the level in your home.
Can you hear me typing yet?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

I think there is a much simpler reasoning behind the increased aggression on a full moon.

It is a left over adaptation from our hunter/gatherer times.

The full moon is when there is the most light at night allowing for better hunting. It was necessary to be more aggressive during a full moon to take advantage of the ability to hunt at night and have a better chance at survival.

Jaden

I would say close but no banana!

Full moon is also known as "The Predator Moon" which means everything else out there is hunting an it's a time for humans to be careful or hunker down. This would be why we're a little more antsy, a little more aggressive, just a little more everything than we are the rest of the month. JMO it's just a holdover instinct from long ago.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Not sure whether that's caused by what TheRedneck posits, as I understand very little of the math involved, or it's just a function of growing older.

I sleep maybe 4 1/2-5 hours a day now, little of it more than a couple at a time. Whereas, when I was younger, I could sleep six or seven at a stretch.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

I'm noticing some problems with your theory. Namely that it's based on false information.

For example, we did not cross the galactic plane in 2012. For one that's something that takes thousands of years to happen. It doesn't just happen in a single moment. Furthermore, all research says that we passed through the galactic plane 3 million years ago. So it will be millions of years before it happens again.

I did a thread back in 2011 detailing what was actually said about 2012. I urge you to check it out.
The Maya and 2012 - timeline and references

Correct. There is a long periodicity for the solar system to travel above and below the galactic plane, in sinusoidal form.

Also as others have probably mentioned, the Sun , Earth, and galactic center have been aligning every December 21 for awhile, and id imagine June 21st is kind of important too.

I do wonder, when was the last eclipse during the winter solstice?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Einstein.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
These sorts of threads are fun...

...I love seeing the ATS brains come out to play!!!

Applause all 'round!!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Following to read more later.

S+F for a very well presented thread.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
ha, power blinked while typing all this....grrrrr. Let's try again.

Nice thread by the way dude:

Galactic Plane: this is the physical center of the galaxy as far as the thickness part goes (it's roughly about 1,000 lightyears in the arms, but varies a LOT).

Galactic Equator: this is a imaginary plane that bisects a sphere of coordinates used by astronomers based upon our location in the galaxy. The Earth crosses this twice a year, every year.

The Earth and Sun are located many lightyears from the Galactic plane, and will not cross it for about 30 million more years.

On Dec. 21st, 2012, neither the Earth nor the Sun passed through any physical part of the Galactic Plane. That which is the physical center of the arms of the galaxy. In fact, the Sun is moving away from the plane.

Nor did it pass through any imaginary plane (no offense, that's what we call things like that for coordinates, imaginary that bifurcates the disk known as the Milky Way.

Mass and Shape:

The Milky Way used to be called a Spiral Galaxy with a central bulge.

That's changed.

The Milky Way is now classified as a Bar Spiral Galaxy with a Barred Bulge.

This means that the center of our galaxy is not round in nature, but shaped more like a oblong bar with slightly tapered ends.....which also means, the mass of that area will be different depending on where you are in relation to that bar.

You also have many different arms of the galaxy....and spurs too. In fact: The Sun is located not in one of the arms right now, but in what is called the Orion Spur.

I don't relish you trying to figure out exactly how much gravitational force is being exerted on us. That would be quite hairy considering:

Earth - Moon
Sun - Other planets within the solar system.
Other objects of significant mass in our solar system, including the Kuiper Belt and Oort cloud.
Nearby stars.
Stars that are much farther.
Large dust clouds (nebula)
Neutron stars
Stellar Black Holes

Last, the galaxy itself. Even going to the middle of a disk, you still have to consider the mass of the galaxy's center....and the mass of the outer arms as we're in the disk of the galaxy.

Of course then you have gravitational influence of all the satellite galaxies and globular clusters that orbit the Milky Way, and you could take it even further to near by galaxies (Hello Andromeda!), the local cluster, and super clusters.

Way too much math for me. I'd rather just take pictures of them!

Thanks for a good read! It was nice to read something other than politics on here.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
That is a really neat connection you've made with the Mayan calendar. The end or beginnings of ages were demarcations of time due to the amount of destruction/creation that accompanied it. This was not unique to the Mayan calendar at all, it was a world-wide belief.

Gravity is definitely non-linear (not sure anything in nature is actually linear, even light). I may be misinterpreting your words but to me it sounds like action at a distance on the sub-atomic level happening without us knowing the rules for how it works. The farther down in scale the less our ordinary rules of physics seem to apply and for all practical purposes remain in the domain of magical. At that level creation is occurring as well as cataclysm making the choice of Kali for the statue outside of CERN most appropriate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join