It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew McCabe, a Target of Trump’s F.B.I. Scorn, Is Fired Over Candor Questions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
McCabe starting a "Whining" Campaign already !!

Gee Wilikers 😯

link   
a reply to: Willtell
The way I see it let Trump order the termination of others as much as he wants. Just means less is going to get done and hurt his support in the long run. Just enjoy the right I guess.

+12 more 
link   

I can tell you haven't been doing your research, Will. There's much more to come and these bastards deserve it. We've linked y'all and steered you towards solid research but looks like you've already made up your mind and ignored it.

Meanwhile: McCabe is saying he's Trump's "punching bag" and this is a witch hunt. Lol.

edit on 16-3-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Willtell
An absolute sinister and vindictive act to prevent the guy from getting his pension.

Cry me a river.
Why would he need his pension when he is on the Clinton Crime Family bankroll?

The guy leaked a bad story about Hillary. What are you talking about?

I have no love or interest in this man.

Trump stupidly hates this man for no good reason.

The story is how you folks can follow trumps delusions

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

It was the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility that recommended McCabe be fired. More is going to come out. This is not "nothing"...this is a Big Something. His troubles may not end with just losing his pension. This has nothing to do with R vs. D.

All Americans should be glad to see that justice may finally get applied to those at the top, too, who practice wrongdoing.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If he was fired, there had to be ample reason.

Every "t" crossed, every "I" dotted.

Obvious corruption is obvious.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
It has begun!

+8 more 
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

It was the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility that recommended McCabe be fired. More is going to come out. This is not "nothing"...this is a Big Something. His troubles may not end with just losing his pension. This has nothing to do with R vs. D.

All Americans should be glad to see that justice may finally get applied to those at the top, too, who practice wrongdoing.

Yep this isn't R & D it's the damn uni-party swamp!

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

If he was fired, there had to be ample reason.

Every "t" crossed, every "I" dotted.

Obvious corruption is obvious.

I would think so.

They seem to be doing things more "legal like" now-a-days 🙂

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

I can tell you haven't been doing your research, Will. There's much more to come and these bastards deserve it. We've linked y'all and steered you towards solid research but looks like you've already made up your mind and ignored it.

Meanwhile: McCabe is saying he's Trump's "punching bag" and this is a witch hunt. Lol.

I’m the last person to cry for some FBI agent. That’s not the point.

But to fire a man( 2 DAYS BEFORE HIS PENSION COMES IN) for vindictive reasons because you want to placate a president'S DELUSIONS is pretty f___ed up. That’s what Sessions is doing.

Trump decided he was a Hillary guy because his wife WAS A DEMOCRAT

When actually he leaked a bad story on Hillary to the WSJ. That's the reason for his firing!

HAS nothing TO DO WITH TRUMP

Strange this guy like Comey helped get Trump elected and Trump makes them his enemies. Very, very strange

edit on 16-3-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Your right this goes to the report by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz. Who shows he directly lied about the Hillary Clinton email investigation. And also leaked information to the press involving the investigation. What this does show is there are people in the intelligence community that have put there intrests above the people.

+21 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Got it you did no research on McCabe at all because he is far from innocent and it's all well documented on ATS. Read it and then get back to us. Laziness is no excuse to be this misinformed.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Unless you are Jeff Sessions, you have no effing clue as to the reason for his firing.

None.

Not a damned clue.

What we all DO KNOW, is that if heads are going to start rolling, everything damned sure better be to the letter of the law because the leftists are going to start crapping themselves.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I am sooooo glad to hear this happened. Trying to ride it out. Serves him right.....

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

What Goes Around Comes Around

Good for the Goose, Good for the Gander

All that Jazz

😁

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
FBI guy Andrew McCabe is fired.

Now we see if the rumors about his "pension" are real.

Apparently he was lying to many officials during questioning.

He could be in bigger trouble than just income !! 😀

Andrew McCabe, a Target of Trump’s F.B.I. Scorn, Is Fired Over Candor Questions

WASHINGTON — Andrew G. McCabe, the former F.B.I. deputy director and a frequent target of President Trump’s scorn, was fired Friday after the Justice Department rejected an appeal that would have let him retire this weekend.

Mr. McCabe promptly declared that his firing, and Mr. Trump’s persistent needling, were intended to undermine the special counsel’s investigation in which he is a potential witness.

Mr. McCabe is accused in a yet-to-be-released internal report of failing to be forthcoming about a conversation he authorized between F.B.I. officials and a journalist.

This is pretty telling....looking forward to the coverage on it....

+9 more 
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
What did this man do?

You people don’t even know!

Sessions just did this to kiss trumps ass and keep his job!

Should tell you something that the Office of Professional Responsibility even recommended he go, and he had friends in there.

Whatever he did, even they felt it was a step too far. It's not like this is Trump ordering his firing. This is all internal.

+4 more 
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Indeed. The intelligence upper echelon went beyond just bias and stepped into the animus arena. Once they did that, they used their power to try to not only sabotage a presidential candidate, but to bring down the president the American people elected.

Makes me wonder just how much and what some of these people had invested in HRC. Hopefully, it is all going to come out. This may be the biggest scandal we have ever seen in our lifetime.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I hope to Hell he rolls over on every corrupt official in DC.

You know he knows them all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join