It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are far from ready for contact

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Here is the problem with our human scientists and species as a whole.

We focus our collective thought and studies on nature; biology, chemistry, physics etc.. behaving as an OBSERVER of "things" outside of ourselves.

The issue here is, humans are connected to the very nature they exist within via conscioisnesses and electrical pulses (nervous system).

The non-terrestrial beings that we pretend to understand, pretend would think like us.. are way beyond the simple sciences of nature.

These beings have established the study of consciousness and electricity, and it's relationship with matter and the atomic universe.

When it comes to communicating, we assume there would be some low-end technological measure like radio waves.
Though an advanced species would know how primitive of an approach that is for multiple reasons; the said signal could easily be intercepted, it may not reach targeted destination, it's an open broadcast.

Do you see the problem with this form of communication when you are a self conscious entity, advanced in sciences and inter-consciousness?

Now, the most intelligent and subtle way of communicating would be via inter-consciousness. The established connection of mind to mind, telepathy.
Such advanced beings would not openly broadcast to an entire civilization that is in its developing stages. That is absurd.

There are many of us humans who have established such a conscious level connection with non-terrestrial intelligence.

Some willful, some not. They are aware of our existence and always have been.
We are the developing species still killing each other, fighting and arguing, stepping on eachother and refusing to co exist for the betterment of our species as a planetary whole.

Also, and many of you won't care to hear this, but slaughter and consume inside your bodies the amazing creatures that roam this planet.

Now ask yourself, why would any advanced and collectively-superior species ever contact a species such as the developing humans, on a collective scale?

It would he absurd to do so. They destroy and do not replenish the very Earth that gives them life. This is a HUGE no no in the galactic community. Planets are very important for the sustainability of any living creature.

What is the purpose of a universe and all its nature, if there is no consciousness to experience it? If there is no one to feel, smell, touch, hear taste the nature within the universe, the universe itself would render useless wholly.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Humanity might never be ready for contact. The world will not have a choice in accepting a contact scenario if and when an alien interstellar fleet show up orbiting Earth. This is assuming there are species of beings that travel on our plane of existence and not the 4th or 5th dimensions, etc.

I could be wrong. We will never know until it happens.

I agree with the OP however and it is accurate. S+F
edit on 16-3-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Great reflection!

Agreed with almost every line.

But I believe we'll never be ready because we never experienced such an event. At least in these circumstances. No idea if this ever happened before.

That being said, I'm very curious about how humanity would respond in the case of a contact.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
Humanity might never be ready for contact. The world will not have a choice in accepting a contact scenario if and when an alien interstellar fleet show up orbiting Earth.

I could be wrong. We will never know until it happens.

I agree with the OP however and it is accurate. S+F

Thank you, but I disagree.

Humanity will be ready for contact far in the future, and will one day co exist within the galactic community.

It's not a matter of if. It's a matter of when, it is our star-written destiny to do so.

Our species is very conditioned from birthed, throughout adulthood until death. This cycle has been on going for thousands of years, poor conditioning of the conscious mind.

When the collective flips the system and becomes the power (as opposed to being suppressed by the minority which are our controllers on Earth).. Then we may condition ourselves, and our future generations and they will continue this process of collective conditioning for the betterment of our kind.

Then we will be ready to advance and be contacted, or our message will actually be answered.

We must stop thinking on levels of independence and exclusion from one another. And understand the ONLY way to establish a superior species is to do it collectively.

Study ourselves and the deeper relationships of consciousness and matter, electricity and atomic. Ignore the petty and redundancy of things we face in our daily lives.
edit on 16-3-2018 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

You literally made up 90% of this OP.

Humanity’s biggest problem is that some of it’s members are ready and willing to make up complete nonsense, and peddle it out as if it was absolute fact.

You know as well as everybody else, that none of the claims in your OP are substantiated with any facts or evidence.

You say the extraterrestrials are beyond the simple science of nature? What does that even mean? It’s utter nonsense. Nothing is beyond nature. And you have no reason to believe any of the things you’re saying.

There are many of us humans who have established such a conscious level connection with non-terrestrial intelligence.

And I guess you’re one of these humans who has established a conscious level connection with nonterrestrial intelligence? I’m calling shenanigans!! This site is so saturated with overindulged narcissists making unbelievable claims who get mad When anybody dares to ask for proof of their illusions.

If half the people on this planet focused on Actual science and reality instead of Inventing fantastic stories that make them feel important, would probably be flying around in space by now.
edit on 16-3-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

You literally made up 90% of this OP.

Humanity’s biggest problem is that some of it’s members are ready and willing to make up complete nonsense, and peddle it out as if it was absolute fact.

You know as well as everybody else, that none of the claims in your OP are substantiated with any facts or evidence.

You say the extraterrestrials are beyond the simple science of nature? What does that even mean? It’s utter nonsense. Nothing is beyond nature. And you have no reason to believe any of the things you’re saying.

Well if didn't make it up and took it from someone else, that would be plagiarizing Yea? Heh..

Are you looking for facts of why we won't make contact? You looking for reasons our scientists believe why we won't make contact?

You seem upset about the OP on some level but didn't elaborate on anything.

Don't respond if you have nothing to elaborate or talk about, posting knee jerk reactions.

Bye now.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Nothing is beyond nature? That is a pretty ignorant statement. There are things that exist beyond this realm that you and I couldnt possibly imagine. I dont have verifiable proof but sound logic deduction to know there is and has been.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I’m looking for reasons why you believe any of this stuff.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Nothing is beyond nature? That is a pretty ignorant statement. There are things that exist beyond this realm that you and I couldnt possibly imagine. I dont have verifiable proof but sound logic deduction to know there is and has been.
Why do you believe it if there’s no evidence to support it? That seems like a failure of logic to me.

Feel free to walk me through your process of logical deduction though. But I don’t think you even know what that means.

But at this point it seems like you had some thoughts, therefore they are true.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I’m looking for reasons why you believe any of this stuff.

I don't have to, or care to, support my belief to an emotional poster in abovetopsecret. You are far from my priority.

You can read and move on, if you don't like the OP why have you posted so many times already? Get over it.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I’m denying ignorance. Which this Op is full of.

And why would you think you don’t have to explain yourself when you make outlandish claims?

There is an entire forum for creative writing here, if you don’t feel like you need to explain your claims, perhaps you should just stay in that forum. Or the gray area. Every other forum Is open for criticism. If you want to pretend like your mind melding with interdimensional Martians, that’s fine, but I’m going to ask you to prove it every single time.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Why do you believe it if there’s no evidence to support it? That seems like a failure of logic to me.

Feel free to walk me through your process of logical deduction though. But I don’t think you even know what that means.

Although while there is lack of proof to suggest there are trans-dimensional beings that can cross different planes of existence. Physicists have made multiple theories on the concepts of the multi-verse theory, multiple dimensions that exist outside of our own, even string theory, time-travel, worm holes, black holes, white holes, quantum singularities.

So just because no one has seen trans-dimensional beings or extra-terrestrials on this plane of existence does not warrant the assumption that these possibilities are incalculable.

However you are free to choose your own thoughts on how you cannot accept any other reality than your own. Smell, Taste, Touch, Sight, Hearing...

We humans can only see a fraction of the EM spectrum. So I guess everything outside of the EM field of human vision doesn't exist to you? Right?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
We are not ready for contact because our little monkey brains don't understand what we are seeing and it flips them into overdrive.

Fight or flight like you wouldn't believe.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Excellent viewpoint but I do believe contact has already been made with several ET races/groups and kept secret from the sheeple and yes humanity is not ready for "first contact"

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Although while there is lack of proof to suggest there are trans-dimensional beings that can cross different planes of existence. Physicists have made multiple theories on the concepts of the multi-verse theory, multiple dimensions that exist outside of our own, even string theory, time-travel, worm holes, black holes, white holes, quantum singularities.

So just because no one has seen trans-dimensional beings or extra-terrestrials on this plane of existence does not warrant the assumption that these possibilities are incalculable.

However you are free to choose your own thoughts on how you cannot accept any other reality than your own. Smell, Taste, Touch, Sight, Hearing...

We humans can only see a fraction of the EM spectrum. So I guess everything outside of the EM field of human vision doesn't exist to you? Right?
If you would like to speak about multi-verse theories, that is one thing, but they are nothing more than hypothesis, and every physicist who studies the subject understands this. Many versions of these hypothesis exist. Probably many more than you were even aware of. None of them are supported by any evidence, And nobody pretends that they are.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
Excellent viewpoint but I do believe contact has already been made with several ET races/groups and kept secret from the sheeple and yes humanity is not ready for "first contact"

Why do you believe that?

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

If you would like to speak about multi-verse theories, that is one thing, but they are nothing more than hypothesis, and every physicist who studies the subject understands this. Many versions of these hypothesis exist. Probably many more than you were even aware of. None of them are supported by any evidence, And nobody pretends that they are.

It does not mean they do or do not exist. That was the point I was trying to make. I choose to think they exist. You choose not to. Think of a concept of flight. Before 1903, flight was a theory and no one thought it was possible, only a group of innovators.

One day the same could be said about other theories.

These concepts that we discuss are Earth bound concepts. It will change once we make discoveries off world.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Aliens won't mass visit us because there are way, way too many greedy, self absorbed assholes on this planet that would gladly do them harm and rob them blind.

I kinda hope the decent among us can be taken in small batches, and let this joint eat itself alive when we're all gone.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Nothing is beyond nature.

I wish that were true- but I've seen stuff that take the laws of nature, crap on them, and smirk. I don't like it when I see stuff do that...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
We have evidence of being contacted going back over 2000 years.
Whether or not people accept it is another OP.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join