It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Being Sprayed? NASA Got Called Out

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Typically I do not put much merit into chemtrails, but this YouTube video with some interesting factual details from NASA audio/video confirming the release of Lithium was pretty damning. There seems to be some hype to the overall presentation, but the foundation is solid for the adding of metals into the air.

I'm by no means an expert on this area, but I thought it would lead to some interesting conversations.

edit on 15-3-2018 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Water treatment facilities don't filter out medications, so if we drink tap water, we drink everyones prescription meds.

Don't know about jet exhaust except the toxins it sows in the heavens.

Don't get me started on crop spraying, GMO and food 'additives'.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Highly recommend listening to the official audio of payload release from NASA into the ionosphere. Not even sure what to think now, because apparently NASA didn't say anything, until they got called out on it.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Yes, they sprayed lithium. At such a high altitude and such a low amount that if it even reached the ground it wouldn't be measureable. They had to use rockets to get to the altitude they wanted it at.

And yeah, they did admit it. There were several articles and videos about it.
edit on 3/15/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I would assume it's for somehow measuring something?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

It's a tracer so they can see how upper level winds act. Lithium can be seen during the day, in the IR bands.

www.nasa.gov...

www.nasa.gov...
edit on 3/15/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Lithium? isn't that something they give people who are a little nuts? Kind of nice that we do not need to pay for meds.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Lithium? isn't that something they give people who are a little nuts? Kind of nice that we do not need to pay for meds.

They're coming to spray us Ricky here at ATS.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

It is used for bi-polar disorder. It is used as a transport mechanism for B-12. Too much B12 can deplete the body's stores. You can also by it over the counter.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

They're spraying at over 50 miles though, and maybe a couple hundred pounds total.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

They're spraying at over 50 miles though, and maybe a couple hundred pounds total.

In the scheme of things that's really nothing, especially when we calculate it will settle out over many square miles.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Great, more weird toxins to worry about. Get into the micro plastics issue, if you really want some anxiety.
Someone with better writing skills than me should do a thread, I was diving into it last night, teffifying subject.
It's in everything, including our lungs, tapwater, bottled water etc...link
The crap is in everything.

Humanity is going to go extinct over greed at this rate.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

So clearly, you're saying the spraying of lithium doesn't concern you. I'm assuming it doesn't concern you because you feel the info about it (that they only sprayed a few hundred pounds and that it was sprayed so high that they had to use rockets to get there) that you've been privy to, is truthful. Are you basing that knowledge on what you read in articles about it, or do you have another or other sources of information about the lithium spraying?

Whatever your source of info, do you think there is any reasonable possibility that the information is wrong (as in, they used more lithium than they say, or more often, or at lower altitudes, etc)? Or do you feel that they would be completely truthful about any spraying? Do you know them to have ever lied or covered up any activities in the past? Do you have any allegiance or financial ties to the agencies doing the spraying or the reporting of spraying?

I don't have an opinion on chemtrails yet. I haven't done enough research yet to really understand both sides of the argument, mind you. You are a respected member of this site, and seem to be defending the lithium spraying, though, so that's why I'm asking the questions of you, and hope it's not offensive. Thanks for any info you feel like sharing!

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Exactly. You wouldn't even be able to detect it at the altitude planes fly at, let alone at ground level.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

They're using sounding rockets to spray. You can see the launch from the Wallops Island facility in North Carolina if the conditions are right, so it's easy to verify the launch. Sounding rockets are designed to launch small payloads that go as high as 800 miles, but don't stay in orbit. The rockets they use for lithium and other releases are 14 inches in diameter, and six feet long. Instrumented rockets that are sometimes launched with the lithium rockets can carry up to 600 pounds.

It's remotely possible that they released more, such as when they launch an instrumented rocket, but you're still talking about such a massive area being covered, that it would be measured in parts per trillion at the densest point. It's really nothing to worry about. I've done quite a bit of reading on the tests since they started being used as "proof" of chemtrails a few years ago. There's not really any way that I can see that they could do anything nefarious with them. The rockets used are just too small, and too easily seen sitting on the pad waiting to launch, and the launch can be seen from too far away.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Water treatment facilities don't filter out medications, so if we drink tap water, we drink everyones prescription meds.

Don't know about jet exhaust except the toxins it sows in the heavens.

Don't get me started on crop spraying, GMO and food 'additives'.

Yes. All those unmetabolized drugs, including birth control hormones, are playing havoc with the aquatic critters. How much makes it through the wastewater treatment facilities and drinking water chlorination facilities depends on the individual facilities.
To be sure, the Lithium released by NASA is not significant [and it is not a "heavy metal" as one poster posited.]

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
a reply to: intrptr

Highly recommend listening to the official audio of payload release from NASA into the ionosphere. Not even sure what to think now, because apparently NASA didn't say anything, until they got called out on it.

What , in your opinion , did they need "called out" on ?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thanks for that reply! And the good info!

About the not seeing anything nefarious they could do with them....since this IS a conspiracy site, I can think of one thing...they could possibly be launching/spraying something other than what they say they are (lithium). Again- not saying they are! I (clearly) haven't done research on the issue and if I were to, I would need some pretty heavy help deciphering and understanding the literature.

I DO feel uneasy about these agencies doing tests such as this, without public knowledge or oversight, though. I do NOT trust them to have our best interests at heart nor do I trust them to even be completely truthful and forthcoming when reporting on the activities. Ugh.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: intrptr

To be sure, the Lithium released by NASA is not significant [and it is not a "heavy metal" as one poster posited.]

In fact Lithium is the lightest metal there is, and additionally, is the lightest solid element at normal temperatures.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Sure, they could be, but the same problem would occur no matter what they were spraying. Even if they were to replace it with something else, you'd still end up with about the same density, which means you'd still end up with PPT or less.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join