It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller’s Beltway Cover-up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

News that special counselor Robert Mueller has turned his attention to Erik Prince’s January 11, 2017 meeting in the Seychelles with a Russian banker, a Lebanese-American political fixer, and officials from the United Arab Emirates, helps clarify the nature of Mueller’s work. It’s not an investigation that the former director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation is leading—rather, it’s a cover-up.

ROBERT MUELLER’S BELTWAY COVER-UP

I think others have joined me in saying that the investigation was always the cover-up, but it's nice to have someone lay it out like this.

Thoughts, ATS?

Will Mueller come clean, ever?
edit on 13-3-2018 by DrumsRfun because: fixed all caps title

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Robert Mueller was head of the FBI when Hillary Clinton
was using her illegal private server to communicate
with Obama while she was in Russia.

Did he know about this?

His credibility is waning with every day that passes;
Tony Podesta was found to be involved with illegal
Foreign Lobbying but where is his indictment?

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Too complicated. Mueller's job is far more simple... he's there to defend the shield at all costs. The shield being the establishment in DC, including the deep state, and including multiple foreign "assets." Trump threw down a gauntlet before entering office, declaring he was going to clean up the swamp and Mueller and the never ending game of Chinese Whispers has been the reaction.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

All the slimeballs seem to stick to each other like glue... that's why TPTB seem to brazenly show off their corruption and severe misuse of "public office" right in front of our eyes with impunity (Clinton, Obama, before that the Bushes being prime examples of this)

And before anyone comments thinking I am a "republican" or a "right wing deplorable", I proclaim that I am none of those things and that there is corruption at all levels of the government (and by all of our so-called leaders), however Clinton, Obama and the Bushes are in a league of their own. And the general public doesn't even want to believe their beloved leaders would do them like that. SAD

edit on 13-3-2018 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Did he know about this?

The LA Times knew that there were dual computer networks in the White House around the 2000's. They wrote an article about it. So everyone would have known.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

It will be funny to see what the retreads in the "I hate Trump" camp will have to say about this.

Mueller is said to believe that the Prince meeting was to set up a back channel with the Kremlin. But that makes no sense. According to the foundational text of the collusion narrative, the dossier allegedly written by former British spy Christopher Steele, the Kremlin had cultivated Trump himself for years. So what’s the purpose of a back channel, when Vladimir Putin already had a key to the front door of Mar-a-Lago?

I'd like to say they can't have it both ways, but I really don't think they are smart enough to realize that fact.

edit on 13-3-2018 by network dude because: bad sler

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: burntheships

Did he know about this?

The LA Times knew that there were dual computer networks in the White House around the 2000's. They wrote an article about it. So everyone would have known.

I'm not sure how e-mail works for the rich and famous, but for the regular folk, when you send an email to [email protected], you kind of have to be stupid beyond stupid to not realize the .gov just wasn't there.

I'm sure Obama (insert whatever his secret handle was) just didn't know any better.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter Bob Mueller is burning through 1.5 million dollars a month of taxpayer money just to cover his own butt and those of his friends?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I think Obama had nine different email addresses and domains.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Interesting.

Also out of this Seychelles line of inquiry:

Details emerge about a secret rendezvous in the Seychelles: George Nader, a top adviser to the Emirati crown prince, testified to a grand jury that Trump associate Erik Prince met in the Seychelles islands with an Emirati delegation and Kremlin ally Kirill Dmitriev as part of an effort to establish a backchannel between the US and Russia and to discuss US-Russia relations going forward. The UAE and Russia are close economic allies, and both would stand to benefit financially if the US and Russia resumed normal trade relations and sanctions were lifted.

Link.

And of course, what was George Nader doing in January of 2017?

He's the guy under Clinton's left arm.

Source.
edit on 13-3-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

with Obama while she was in Russia

Where does this nonsense come from?
OMG
You just make it up as you go along or is there a cache where you can pull these retarded theories from?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Another real credible witness.
Pictured with Clinton drinking a beer...

Yep.....

The Special Counsel is a carnival -
"something wicked this way comes"

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Those claims are ludicrous you know.
There are no facts in that just opinion.
If a story starts with the premise that Obama illegally spied on anyone just discard it. Trumps own people say it never happened.
Sorry.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

There won't be any because Manafort never revealed who his client was and Podesta didn't know they were foreigners.

Try to keep up if you're going to debate will ya?

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

with Obama while she was in Russia

Where does this nonsense come from?
OMG
You just make it up as you go along or is there a cache where you can pull these retarded theories from?

What about the retarded theories I have seen you scream about?
Are you trying to dispute that Mueller was the FBI Director the entire time that Hillary and her goons were sending classified info through a Swiss cheese email server?
Look it up...he was.

edit on 13-3-2018 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I already said. Go back and read it.
You're funny.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Podesta didn't know they were foreigners.

That is laughably ridiculous.

Your losing all credibility here, have you all
named your cult yet?
edit on 13-3-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Wow. Say, that's not odd in the slightest bit.

They aren't even trying anymore. What a bold move. I didn't see that coming.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I have a different theory. It's not that they aren't trying. It's more that they think they have this in the bag. Their arrogance knows no bounds.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

The story's out long ago,occurring late in the political transition. If Mueller didn't investigate people would be wondering why not. A Blackwater founder, the Saudis, the Russians, and a place where money laundering suits everybody... the Seychelles being right up there.
The intelligence came from Arabs..Saudis?, European, and the US.
So, create a back channel for Trump with the Russians to help concessions on sanctions...and who knows a bit of dirty shinola involved even.....Kushner maybe? Don't forget George Nader was at the Seychelles meeting...he's is talking to Mueller.

<<   2 >>

join