It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Over - U.S. House Russia Probe Investigation Ends: No Evidence of Russian Collusion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
No effing way the Two Party + MSM System is done milking this thing for all it's worth. No effing way!

I'm a bit concerned about what they might come
up with next to keep the fear narrative rolling.

They were sure loving the NK nuclear talk,
now they can't even use that.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
Is it all really over?

I've been saying to my liberal friends this whole time that the collusion hysteria would fall apart one day.

If the Dem's had their way it would last for years.

So they still have Mueller and his long fishing pole.

A very very expensive fishing pole at that, millions
of dollars.....

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Obviously fake news, they are republicans and so they lie we all know Rachel maddow said it was a slam dunk so it must be a slam dunk.
Whewwww thanks for clearing that up.. You know, I used to like Maddow. But after this election cycle she comes across as another partisan hack.
edit on 12-3-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Nothing has changed from yesterday other than this is another chance for people on the right wing to say its over..again. I dont know of anyone left or right wing who thought the House Committee was ever going to say anything other than this.

At the very best they left a lot out of questioning including a lot more people who they could have questioned, and weren't exactly hard hitting on the questions. At worst it was all a sham investigation run by Nunes to protect his buddies. Or somewhere in between.

I've seen no reaction from the left wing friends of mine because them saying this was glaringly obvious, I've seen most of my right wing friends acting like their team just won the Super Bowl.
edit on 12-3-2018 by trb71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: trb71
Nothing has changed from yesterday other than this is another chance for people on the right wing to say its over..again. I dont know of anyone left or right wing who thought the House Committee was ever going to say anything other than this.

At the very best they left a lot out of questioning including a lot more people who they could have questioned, and weren't exactly hard hitting on the questions. At worst it was all a sham investigation run by Nunes to protect his buddies. Or somewhere in between.
That may or may not be true. Yet, I haven't seen much proof on the other side. In fact, many of the central pillars of the Dem position seem pretty weak. It's just like how the Russian influence on the election so far turns out to be a minimal amount of events and social media activity, much of which happened AFTER the election. It really seems to be grasping at straws.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Uhh the REPUBLICAN side of the committee says there’s no evidence.

Kinda predictable.

Yes, yes, the democrats will deny it when they get the report later...why are they getting it later??

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

All Democrats on that Committee have full access to all the info.

😎

Yep, and they were blocking witnesses, I wonder why?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
TOO MUCH WINNING! I CANT TAKE NO MORE!!!

(yes i can.. haha)

And you perpetuate the system.
My side is best, yours is stinky...

Your side will be stinky soon enough, and then you'll be saying "but Hillary" and "but Obama" until you can puff out your keyboard and be a real patriot!

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

So what do you think the Senate Committee will say?

I've seen no reaction from the left wing friends of mine because them saying this was glaringly obvious, I've seen most of my right wing friends acting like their team just won the Super Bowl.

Is that the same friends that knew Hilary was a shoe in for the election? I wouldn't count on their observational skills to give you any insight.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

What is really going to be weird is when the second Special Council convenes and their first order of business is to investigate the two top people in the first Special Council for U1, among other things.

Interesting times... let's hope for some civilized hangings.

Well, if they are all interviewing the same witnesses,
outcomes should be cohesive.

We can dream, right?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Everything is "Timed" for the November elections 😉

Then why do you keep posting threads only favoring one side rather than condemning them both?

Daily. More than daily.

Enquiring minds want to know.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

How long and how many hundreds of millions were spent on Clinton's oral sex?

I don't know, do you know?
Apparently some people still think what he did was
ok, when even Monica Lewinski recently said that
her relationship with Slick Willie was littered with
abuse
. Some people saw that back then and
thought that the power of the office of President
should not be abused as such.

Were they so wrong?

Who's fault was that, seems Bill was an adult.

IF he had told the truth, the impeachment
hearings never would have happened.

Alternatively, he could have resigned.

So, he cost this country millions to investigate
his ABUSE of the office and a very young WHITE HOUSE
employee. How disgraceful!

This is all just drama for the plebes to eat up like candy to perpetuate a multiBILLION dollar "two party # show".
Each party pulls in millions if not billions from donations that are tax deductible.
Millions are made from ads sold by television and Internet news sites...they are all in collusion...the more you tune in, log in and argue, the more they make off of you...and don't forget the cookies...you've probably already sold your soul to say Nobama gunna take my guns...

It sure has been a lifesaver for those who could not
bear the thought of a Trump presidency.

Some people carry Obama dolls in their purse
as a security, now that is pretty darn sick.

NYT editor, for cryin out loud.

She needs help and so do a lot of people.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Having paid attention to this, the following can be stated:

The republicans have opened a political door that will come back to haunt the country in the future. And the saddest part of all, is that they knowingly did such. The House Intelligence committee voted, and it was done by party line, closed the investigation, and with such sets up a bad scenario for the future.

From the get go, this investigation was controversial, initially politically motivated, but fraught with problems by both parties. The democrats, having failure on their side, wanted to see something wrong, and a republican legislature who turned a blind eye to anything that could be wrong. The focus was not on protecting the country but on politics. From the get go, primary people who should have been keeping things isolated were crossing lines, and destroying the investigation from the get go. To the very witnesses who refused to answer questions and a congress refuses to use its authority or power to get to the truth. And we will never know the truth, as it is wrapped up in politics, and privilege of position.

And ultimately this is going to be an issue that will continue on for the next few generations and will only get worse. The precedent has been set, and now the country will have to deal with this. We can only hope that the next time it will at least be a country that is an ally to the USA.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Uhh the REPUBLICAN side of the committee says there’s no evidence.

Kinda predictable.

Yes, yes, the democrats will deny it when they get the report later...why are they getting it later??

Democrats on that same Committee with access to the same information would have exposed any finding long ago.

Game ending soon 😀

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
My fear is that some of the most hysterical may spend the rest of their lives believing in collusion, Russian control of Trump, and an even bigger conspiracy to cover it up or shut down the investigation.

No doubt, I wonder if sometime in the future we will
see an entry into the Psychology dictionary for
Putin Derangement Syndrome.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
TOO MUCH WINNING! I CANT TAKE NO MORE!!!

(yes i can.. haha)

Is this perhaps a "setting of the stage"?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: Tompdx3

That's not how it works. Both parties have access to the investigations findings. Quit buying the BS narrative of CNN.

I believe it is up to the House Committee Chairperson and not up to either party. They DONT vote for closure.
Quit with the ignorance of the Left.
Adam , is that truly you ?

edit on 3/12/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Lumenari

What is really going to be weird is when the second Special Council convenes and their first order of business is to investigate the two top people in the first Special Council for U1, among other things.

Interesting times... let's hope for some civilized hangings.

Well, if they are all interviewing the same witnesses,
outcomes should be cohesive.

We can dream, right?

I'll agree that it's a dream... LOL

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh?

The Democratic minority will get to see the majority's report on Tuesday.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I'm not surprised the main purpose of the whole Russian story was distract and discredit trump. When 80% of the media is liberal I'm betting the strategy worked.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join