It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flu not what it seems?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
as I was roasting in the tub I got to thinking about this whole flue epidemic. Apparently there are 2 different types of strains now A & B and the flu is SUPER BAD to the tune of over 4,000 people a week. Let that sink in four thousand people. WTF.. The CDC says the dang flu is so bad this year because of the sheer number of H3N2 strains hanging out there. ok sur...Wait so apparently that number has quadrupled in some reports. That little fella needs to be on birth control... seriously though. What if this was a flu that was modified to genetically upgrade the host DNA its in or activate something in our system thats been laying dormant?? The people who are dying are not accidental they are being purposefully being eliminated as their genetic system is not compatible with the upgrades?? People are talking about tamaflu drastically shortening the cycle of the flu. Maybe that's really a booster to get the upgraded in to DNA orbit so to speak in the host system? Ya ya I know crazy stuff right. Who knows.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: w810i

I've had a similar thought, and here's why..where I live the flu has hit people particularly hard, and typically I get it easily from contact with other people. This year, the worst year it has ever been, I haven't gotten it at all despite my proximity to other people who were very sick.

In fact this year it's like I haven't been getting sick at all, almost like it's going after people with certain types of immune systems ? I guess that makes no sense whatsoever but this is the place to post it.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I'll type You what.. I had this "Flu" and it had been 24 years since I had anything more than a cold or if it was 'more than a cold' I'd take some antibiotics, usually the ones from the Vet (they are the same) This time I started getting sick on Super Bowl Sunday, by Thur. I wasn't feeling any better and had taken all the green/blk. antibiotics so off to "Quick Care™ concierge doctoring, so the local E.R. doesn't get swamped. I finally started feeling better 10 days later and AFTER taking all the Tamiflu™.

The absolute worst part was My older 'bitch' (the only time this word is appropriate) laid by My side while I was sick and She too wouldn't eat and only took water, now Her kidneys are shutting down and the only thing We can do is feed Her fluids via an IV..

I have absolutely NO DOUBT that in some lab. BigPHarma™ is cooking up next year's batch of 'Flu'..

Remember 'Ebola' and that even came w/a neon green/shocking yellow combo color-- Think I'm kidding? Bing™ or let "THEM" read Your crap and Google™ "Ebola Green tee shirt" and see what pops up..

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Ok so what if the chem trails were laying the foreign DNA into the environment and this flue was the catalyst to merge and upgrade the host DNA. Everything just seems to convenient to me.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Ok so what if the chem trails were laying the foreign DNA into the environment and this flue was the catalyst to merge and upgrade the host DNA. Everything just seems to convenient to me.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Exactly the same here! I've been around countless people who were hit hard and I didn't get as much as a sniffle. Go figure.

Kids, adults... didn't matter.

Haven't had a flu shot in 14 years and never plan to again. Haven't had the flu in that time as well.

Again, go figure.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
More than that, there are 4 types of flu: A, B, C, and D. Additionally there are subtypes, lineages and strains:

"Influenza A viruses are divided into subtypes based on two proteins on the surface of the virus: the hemagglutinin (H) and the neuraminidase (N). There are 18 different hemagglutinin subtypes and 11 different neuraminidase subtypes.

Influenza B viruses are not divided into subtypes, but can be further broken down into lineages and strains."

What makes this virus so difficult is its ability to mutate. Flu shot effectiveness rate this year, 36%

CDC Types of Influenza

Time Magazine, CDC Flu Vaccine Effectiveness

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Hit hard here. In my apartment building me and my neighbors all got the flu or pneumonia this year, some of us twice. Only one neighbor took the flu shot, and he got sick and stayed sick for two weeks.

I had the flu once in January and pneumonia in February. The latter scared me because when I layed down, I felt like I was drowning and I had to sleep elevated for a few weeks.

I have no insurance so I made no trips to the ER or clinic. I drank JUICE, no OTC meds, just OJ, grape juice, pineapple juice, cranberry juice, as soon as I finished one juice I would switch it up and drink a different juice that had Vitamin C.

Couple of weeks passed and I started feeling great. But I guess I recommend going to a doctor, I did what I could, and had faith I'd recover.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madvertiser

Hit hard here. In my apartment building me and my neighbors all got the flu or pneumonia this year, some of us twice. Only one neighbor took the flu shot, and he got sick and stayed sick for two weeks.

I had the flu once in January and pneumonia in February. The latter scared me because when I layed down, I felt like I was drowning and I had to sleep elevated for a few weeks.

I have no insurance so I made no trips to the ER or clinic. I drank JUICE, no OTC meds, just OJ, grape juice, pineapple juice, cranberry juice, as soon as I finished one juice I would switch it up and drink a different juice that had Vitamin C.

Couple of weeks passed and I started feeling great. But I guess I recommend going to a doctor, I did what I could, and had faith I'd recover.

The one and only time I got a flu shot I got meningitis a week later so I will never deal with a vaccine again.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Agreed I had it too, and it hit me so hard and fast my head was spinning.

I havent had the flue and over 6 years, and usually dont get sick.

But with this i was fine one minute and then literally two hours later I woke up sweating and freezing at the same time, and shaking so bad I could barely getmyself to the damn shower to get some hot water on my body.

It knocked me down for over a week. This stuff was unlike anything I have had, the closest I can think of was when I got West Nile years ago.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Add me to the list of those who have not had the flu in a very very long time, perhaps a decade or more. I refuse to take flu shots due to having had GB Syndrome that paralyzed me for nearly a year at age 18 and gave me permanent nerve damage. Also, I have a condition that qualifies me as being "immune system compromised".

So, why haven't I gotten the flu? It can't be sheer luck, I've been around people that are horribly sick, and it seems every time I go to the grocery store someone coughs in my face. I go in for regular doctor's appointments, and the waiting rooms are full of sneezing, coughing, bleary eyed people. There's no way I can imagine that I haven't come into contact with the virus.

I think it's pretty weird. I do eat what I consider to be a healthy diet and take multivitamins, but I wonder if there is more to it like some other posters have stated.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I rarely ever get anything besides a common cold. This b.s. had me down and out for a couple weeks.

That is saying alot. It has been 20 years since anything hit me close to this hard.

Could it be coincidence? Yes.
Do I believe it was devised? Possibly. Because money rules all. Fact.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

In my opinion - 'they' - are systematically killing us off.

Why?

Back when social security came into play the life of an average American was 67.

If you retired at 65 - not much to pay huh?

Now? In the name of 'science' - they - learned to keep us alive a lot longer than they even realized was possible.

Now?

They're feeding us pills and spraying the skies, giving our children vaccinations that kill, food that's GMO and kills us all, sweetener replacements that numb the mind and neuro system, killing the older though massive Big Pharma drugs and -
these 'flu vaccines' are only a part of it.

Globalists. Got to love them.

*seriously pissed now*

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: w810i Prior to 1974 I never had the flu. Just sniffles and perhaps a cold. I joined the navy and immediately had a vaccination.

From that day in 74 I had flu for years. Now no flu vaccinations for me. I'm not frightened about vaccinations. Just the flu one. 30 years later I'm only having the sniffles and a cold again during winter. Make of it what you want but if you're young don't vaccinate against the flu. Took me years but now I think of my body's natural immunity.

Worked for me . Flu had me on my back. Couldn't work. I hope this year my reasoning for no flu immunisation will be justified.

Think about it. You want a needle that may or may not work and effect you for the rest of your life. Go with the flu if young and let your body's natural immunity take care of the virus. If you undertake an immunisation then perhaps you may rely on that for the rest of your life. The immunisation is not guaranteed, even yearly. Money spent on administration to continue. Same as other diseases and viruses. Flu needles are a scam as far as I'm concerned.

In posting this I am only relaying my own experience with flu vaccine. I am 60 years old now.

My kind regards,

Bally

edit on 8-3-2018 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2018 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I don't know about you all but I have been hit hard twice. Bad ones. Thanks to antibiotics. Two of these got me when two strong arctic air coming from North, I immediately became sick. Perhaps something in the air from North. With all ice melt, release some kind of viruses that has been frozen for 10 thousands years. Who knows.

I live in Pacific Northwest, experienced strong cold arctic air from North many time. None has gotten me sick until this Winter.
edit on 8-3-2018 by whiteblack because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2018 by whiteblack because: Stupid autocorrected

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This flu epidemic doesn’t have to be altered in a lab to act this way. The Spanish Flu from 100 years ago was a natural mutation- and we are due for another pandemic. It’s Mother Nature thinning us out.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Zinc lessens the duration of the flu. It is essential to our immune system. Taking one of those bigger iodine supplements for a couple of days when the flu comes around can cause an increase of iodine in the mucus and Iodine kills most flues and bacteria. If you have a bacterial overload, it can possibly make a massive dieoff. so watch it, maybe taking a smaller iodine supplement in a mineral complex or multivitimin might keep the microbes at lower levels. Iodine also kills microbes like candida, I do not know why the medical industry does not mention that. Some people can get a problem from too much iodine, starting low dose is preferential. Some people who are intolerant to ocean fish might actually be intolerant to iodine, but that is rare.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I have never had the flu, nor have i ever been bitten by a mosquito, my doctor wants to bottle my blood.

one of my 3 kids is the same, the others get flu and eaten alive with the wife.

go figure

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

Well, Big Pharma and mother nature are shaking hands apparently.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

I have been very lucky. I am 60 soon 61 and I've never had the flu. My brother has never had the flu but two other sisters have. None of my children have ever had the flu either.
Could some people just have natural resistence? Given all the strains? I seldom get colds either. Actually I hardly ever get sick at all. I do get spasms in my back that just spontaneously occurs every few years that lays me up for a week or more and I get ear infections occasionally but I swim so it's swimmers ear caused by bacteria in the ocean.
edit on 392018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join