It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We are not calling for the slaughter of white people - at least for now': South African parliamen

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

well he really wants to be like Ronnie Reagan
It was raygun that sent at the time the worlds largest private army to such events

knock knock
who is it
blackwater,blackrock either way it is a bunch of trigger happy americans with a license to kill

hear me now shawny

edit on 1-3-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

What are the chances of you and your family getting out of there? My Aunt (by marriage) left South Africa in the 1980's and came to the Southern United States where she eventually became a Dr. and married my Uncle. I know things are different, but you have kids to think about. I have an 11 year old son as well.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Rax, the US and South Africa are allies, write a letter to the US Embassy.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

How can the farmers - or people like my husband and sons-in-law migrate without refugee status and all the help that goes with it?? We are not,as far as i can see,accepted for refugee status ANYWHERE - even if we are the most threatened demographic on the planet these days

We restricted refugees from certain countries but to my knowledge, South Africa isn't listed on that list.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If you are Dutch 2nd Reformed Churchgoers, you have a leg up. They have a working synod here in the States, and can put pressure onto politicians all around the country. They are hard working, quiet, professionals, and have tons of business contacts, if they need to cry on anyone's shoulders.

Just don't put any hope in our damnable U.S. Dept. of State. You gotta go around those "faggots in striped pants", as Pres. Nixon once described them. Deeply religious, Christian people, don't turn their cranks. They will see you as a threat to themselves.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

a reply to: dizzie56

Ya i'm gonna be writing to embassies,already tried the Russian one,have not heard back. Will try some other ones,but i am not holding my breath. This is the end game for us.

Having you applied to the US for immigration?
With enough pressure Trump might be able to include South Africans as legitimate refugees (which I believe you are)
Since the SA congress just made running people off their land the law it just might happen.
I have several SA friends who all agree on the political climate there which is why I am so concerned personally. Even former liberals want out.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Ok i will write to the American Embassy too,thank you guys.Hope they won't hold it against me that i've been critical of the US guvment sometimes in recent years,as a poster on this site..i am So tired of living in fear!! I shall try.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
We have a new president here in usa just dying to flex his muscles and this situation fits the bill.

How about one of his lackeys run it up the flagpole and see.

Sorry He stopped taking my advice so I cant help there. Kind of pissed him off about the gun comments he made. I guess calling someone a gutless bleep who takes it from HIllary a bad idea.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Do they really go that deep?

Did they quote you?

How did they know it was your account?

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dizzie56

White South African farmers will be removed from their land after a landslide vote in parliament.

The country's constitution is now likely to be amended to allow for the confiscation of white-owned land without compensation, following a motion brought by radical Marxist opposition leader Julius Malema.

'We are not calling for the slaughter of white people - at least for now': South African parliament votes to SEIZE white-owned land as experts warn of violent repercussions

It's fascinating how South Africa hasn't become a real world Wakanda after the end of Apartheid, but rather slid towards a word that rhymes with bithole. Guess this whole Wakanda bit takes time - All these pesky white folks are still holding back progress.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

More than 10,500 people have signed a petition asking President Donald Trump to let white people in South Africa emigrate to the U.S. after the country voted to strip white farmers of their land without compensation.

The petition calls on the U.S. leader to "take the steps necessary to initiate an emergency immigration plan allowing white Boers to come to the United States." Boer is the term used to describe South Africans of Dutch, German or Huguenot descent, who are also commonly referred to as Afrikaners.
Source - Newsweek

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

sad to see this but it was bound to happen now when they go after the diamond mines it will go one of two ways.

1 dubeers uses its money and hires merc army to slap them down. or

2 dubeers get u.n to ban all diamonds from south africa from being traded by getting them labeled conflict diamonds then using the technique they bought from g.e. they will keep diamond monopoly going saying artificial diamonds are natural diamonds from another mine they own.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

you do know that is not a good example right? the wakanda from the comics is not a paradise it is at least a land of selfish people at worst a land of cowards and here is why . they have been most technological country on earth for a thousand years or more they new of slavers ,they knew of famines, they knew of colonization/ occupation, they knew of diseases all hitting their african brothers BUT THEY CHOSE TO IGNORE IT AND STAY HIDDEN EVEN THROUGH NO KNOW ARMY COULD MATCH THEIRS OR THEIR VIBRANIUM WEAPONS. it was the forward thinking t`challa how after spending time in america decided that needed to change.

the former gov knew this was happening its why south africa sold off or dismantled their nukes.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Right, look at what they've done to Cape Town already.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

I guess the term "PACKIN' FOR PERTH!" is gonna be heard a lot more often in the near future.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Could you imagine the news reports if this situation were reversed?

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Ya i'm gonna be writing to embassies,already tried the Russian one,have not heard back. Will try some other ones,but i am not holding my breath. This is the end game for us.

Having you applied to the US for immigration?
With enough pressure Trump might be able to include South Africans as legitimate refugees (which I believe you are)
Since the SA congress just made running people off their land the law it just might happen.
I have several SA friends who all agree on the political climate there which is why I am so concerned personally. Even former liberals want out.

Exactly. We could use more farmers, too. South African farmers that are being ran off their land don't pose a threat.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

More than 10,500 people have signed a petition asking President Donald Trump to let white people in South Africa emigrate to the U.S. after the country voted to strip white farmers of their land without compensation.

The petition calls on the U.S. leader to "take the steps necessary to initiate an emergency immigration plan allowing white Boers to come to the United States." Boer is the term used to describe South Africans of Dutch, German or Huguenot descent, who are also commonly referred to as Afrikaners.
Source - Newsweek

I'm good with that... We could use some hard working, decent immigrants.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: canuckster
Could you imagine the news reports if this situation were reversed?

Oh they'd be all over it and we'd get blamed somehow.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That sucks.

Oh well, their country, their rules.

Sounds hatrsh, but that will be the gist of most replies.

Too many here would probably applaud it if they could.

Wait till it's your country and let's see if you are so forgiving.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join