It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking - Four Officers Remained Outside Douglas Massacre!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Via The Conservative Treehouse

Yesterday it was revealed that Broward County School Police Officer Scot Peterson refused to enter building for over four minutes during the active shooter rampage. Today we discover that an additional three more Broward County Deputies arrived yet did nothing.

Officers from neighboring Coral Springs police department arrived on scene, noted the four Broward Deputies refusing to engage, and the CSPD immediately went into the building. According to a CNN report, the following day, February 15th, Coral Springs City Manager Mike Goodrum confronted Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel over the dereliction of duty and cowardice exhibited by the Broward deputies.

So now we learn that FOUR officers did NOTHING to stop the murders taking place inside the school!

Is it possible they were given a "stand down" order?

edit on 23-2-2018 by Tempter because: [adding boldtype for reference]

edit on 23-2-2018 by Tempter because: [spelling corrections]

+31 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Or is it possible that when an officer KNOWS someone is armed, and are not just "feeling" threatened, they're not the big tough guys so many of them think they are?

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Sounds like Vegas. The cops there were 4 blocks down the road directing traffic for like 45 minutes, or something crazy like that, before going in.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Fair play, that's shocking.

Though you gotta wonder, if you were thee, leaving aside the bravery thing, all that shooting going on, would you stay outside cos of some order? Or just think "to hell with it" and go see if you can help?

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Looks like the Broward County Sheriff's department wants all the crooks and illegals to know, without a doubt, that they are welcome to come there and do what they want?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I'd like a bit more than "unnamed sources" and an email from an iPhone inbox with no identifying info at all to be seen as proof of this claim.

That being said, if true then this is extraordinarily damning. 4 officers has been plenty enough to make entry into a building during an active shooter since 1999.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: mymymy
Or is it possible that when an officer KNOWS someone is armed, and are not just "feeling" threatened, they're not the big tough guys so many of them think they are?

The kind of cops who run away or hide when there is a live shooting incident are the same kinds of cops who shoot people when they know those people are unarmed. They usually are back shooters to boot.

Either way, they truly suck and should be losing their badges and guns.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
It makes one think that the "I feared for my life" defense works when they are killing unarmed people or not killing armed people killing other people.

I am not saying that anybody should have to put their life on the line to save or protect anyone. I just think that if this is a problem for them, that maybe they should chose a different line of work.

edit on 23-2-2018 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
So now we learn that FOUR officers did NOTHING to stop the murders taking place inside the school!

Is it possible they were given a "stand down" order?

I'm willing to bet CNN knew about this the whole time. I bet it also ensured Sheriff Israel's complete and total go-along cooperation.

This whole thing stinks more and more as time passes. No wonder the progressive gun-control agenda was pushed quickly this go-round.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I find it extremely interesting that this clown sheriff was posing with Hillary for a photo op.
That right there should get him thrown out of office.
Yeah it’s inconceivable that not 1 of the 4 cops there wouldn’t go in.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Not a coincidence we are finding out 6pm on a Friday there were at least 4 armed Sheriff’s Deputies on the scene of the Florida shooting who never went inside the building- Even after shooting stopped, and kids were bleeding out Utterly Disgraceful.

Omitting information until the weekend. Sickening!

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Could be dumb officers, could be cowards.

Or, could be they did exactly what they were told to do.

Nothing.

But who knows.

+21 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I'm going to drop something in this thread that is making its way around twitter, and if proven true, these 4 officers are merely the tip of a massive iceberg that I could not even fathom the fallout from.

You ready?

TheLastRefuge - twitter (37-point thread)

ETA: here is point #4, for instance...

edit on 23/2/2018 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

FBI stand down. Police stand down. Security guard stand down. Anything else?

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I'm going to drop something in this thread that is making its way around twitter, and if proven true, these 4 officers are merely the tip of a massive iceberg that I could not even fathom the fallout from.

You ready?

TheLastRefuge - twitter (37-point thread)

In the Unreal Tournament voice: HOLY SH!!!!!T!

twitter.com...

30. Only then a Parkland school shooting happened. For Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel this had to be an "oh #" moment; but not for the reasons the media initially thought. If people start digging, they'll discover the shooter was one of those previously excused students

edit on 23-2-2018 by Tempter because: [adding boldtype for reference]

edit on 23-2-2018 by Tempter because: [spelling corrections]

+21 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
And this is why gun control legislation would just be a stupid move, cuz clearly we can't rely on the cops to "serve and protect".

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I just read a similar thread on the Facebag in a group that's filled with my favorite podcasts fans.

The truth is that this is part of the Obama Era attempt to eliminate the “School to Prison Pipeline.” In Miami-Dade and Broward Counties, this meant stationing corrupt and morally questionable officers AT schools. This way, when a student was caught stealing or with drugs or whatever on school grounds, there was an “officer” on the ground who could make the incidents disappear so that the end of year numbers would look better to the Federal government, which in turn meant that Broward and Miami-Dade schools were not at risk of losing Federal grant money from the Obama administration.

THIS is why the police were apparently called on the Parkland shooter “39” times for threats, for all sorts of legitimate concerns, yet no action was taken. To take action meant it hurt their end of year numbers.

And remember, something similar happened with Trayvon Martin IN that same area. He had been caught having broken the law, but had been released with no official sanction, no official report.

This is a SCAM they’ve been running now for 8-10 years, and the Parkland shooting is what happens when it all finally caught up to them.

They put an “officer” on premises who was in on the scheme, and as a result they had a badge pinned to an empty uniform when the # hit the fan.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

TL;DR - All the authorities involved in this region, law enforcement and otherwise, pushed a policy of 'high crimes = high government funding' so increasingly more violent criminal acts were being allowed to pass, uninvestigated and without charge so that the stats matched the funding.

Then Cruz happened (they previously let Cruz go - they knew all about him).
edit on 23/2/2018 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Fair play, that's shocking.

Though you gotta wonder, if you were thee, leaving aside the bravery thing, all that shooting going on, would you stay outside cos of some order? Or just think "to hell with it" and go see if you can help?

I'm smart enough to know that you can never predict bravery.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Is this confirmed? If so the Sheriff needs to fire himself at this point. I'm finding this hard to believe.

Most of the brothers in arms I served with as an MP & CID many moons ago were brave and stand up folk.

This world is totally and irredeemably whacked it seems.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join