It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean cheerleader accidentally claps for a US team

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Source

Poor girl
I don't think this is going to end well. what is it, 3 generations must now pay in torture and blood?

The lone cheerleader unwittingly clapped for the American skaters with a half-smile. A fellow cheerleader to her left is seen elbowing her and quiet muttering something.

The lone cheerleader then drops her hands to her lap and loses the smile

Damage is done.

She will be missed.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

The headline I saw earlier, think it was when opening one of my email accounts, was a cheerleader chanted "USA".

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
In normal circumstances we would all smile at this and say she's going to get a talking to. Unfortunatly that won't be the case with this incident.
She'll be cleaning toilets for the next 10 years. As will future generations of her family.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Your thread raises a question. It may be off topic and maybe not.

I recall when the Soviets sent their hockey team to Canada for the first time.Back in the '70s I believe there was no shortage of KGB types to ensure no defections, etc..

Have you or anyone else noticed any similar types keeping a eye on the NK athletes? That would be telling, one way or another, in and of itself. Yes?

edit on 22-2-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: rhynouk
In normal circumstances we would all smile at this and say she's going to get a talking to. Unfortunatly that won't be the case with this incident.
She'll be cleaning toilets for the next 10 years. As will future generations of her family.

Cleaning toilets if she lucky. This guys fed his uncle to the dogs.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: rhynouk

She will be lucky.

If they dont shoot her she will be sent to a place that likely doesn't even have toilets.....ditches in the ground maybe, if your lucky.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

How about that awkward moment the NK cheerleaders realize Kim Jong Un just showed up and decided to lead the cheer!

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

To point this out could very well be a death sentence. How could anyone be so irresponsible?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

To point this out could very well be a death sentence. How could anyone be so irresponsible?

The entire cadre of North Korean athletes could face a punishment if they don't win any medals. Right now, they're at ZERO.
Source: www.cbssports.com...

But maybe Kim Jong will go easy on them, since North Korea didn't plan to participate in the games until a few months ago.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

There are only 5 toilets in north Korea so it's not much of a punishment.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

4 left since Kim got one stuck on his head.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

I recall when the Soviets sent their hockey team to Canada for the first time.Back in the '70s I believe there was no shortage of KGB types to ensure no defections, etc..

Have you or anyone else noticed any similar types keeping a eye on the NK athletes? That would be telling, one way or another, in and of itself. Yes?

Well they aren't allowed to go to the bathroom by themselves.
24 hour surveillance

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

And Kim jung un owns 4 of them

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

And Kim jung un owns 4 of them

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: donktheclown

The entire cadre of North Korean athletes could face a punishment if they don't win any medals. Right now, they're at ZERO.
Source: www.cbssports.com...

But maybe Kim Jong will go easy on them, since North Korea didn't plan to participate in the games until a few months ago.

The fact that they had people who even qualified for the Olympics should be amazing and appreciated on it's own merit medals or not but then again I don't know how that man operates and works so who knows which way it will swing when it's over.
-Alee

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

pretty damn awkward you could say, that reporter or whoever she was seemed a lot more shady then kim... he sounded pretty cool lol... hhahahaa i'd but him a beer!

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Well they aren't allowed to go to the bathroom by themselves.
24 hour surveillance

cnn propaganda
at least you provided a link but the link was speculation.
defecting is something that most countries frown upon

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

There, you see, everyone. Kim Jong Fu is a nice cheery man, who speaks crisp English, enjoys old time hockey & basketball, cheers for South Korea, loves chick flicks and long walks on the beach, and sings praises for world peace.

And, like Jesus before Him, everyone wants the poor guy dead.

edit on 22-2-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

If North Korea allows punishment to be made to this woman for a sportsman like conduct, they will never be allowed back in the olympics until qualified otherwise. She should be admired for her bravery to coherce with other countries despite her dictators rules. An unjustifiable punishment of an international act of respect that may or may not happen, would be an example of why North Korea needs to have a "Big Brother"/ Athoritator of weapon manufacturing & use before somethin' bad or regrettably catastrophic happens. Just like any other country or single person, I would expect the same statute.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

how would we know either way if she is punished?

that is the main problem

top topics

<<   2 >>

join