It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN exposed pushing scripted propaganda at Town Hall event

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+75 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

To ensure that the event went off as planned, CNN scripted questions for the audience members to ask. Colton Haab, a student from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, recounted how he had planned to asked his own question about the possibility of using veterans for security but instead was given a scripted question written by CNN staffers. In the end, Haab chose not to be a part of the event rather than participate in CNN’s overt propaganda.
“CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted,” Haab said. “I don’t think that it’s going get anything accomplished. It’s not gonna ask the true questions that all the parents and teachers and students have.”

As I said in another thread recently, Americas real enemy resides from within - the MSM being just one arm of this octo-p.o.s that it trying it's hardest to foment and maintain the hate.

But CNN....this outfit takes the cake. In 50 years our children will come to view CNN as this generation views Nazism.

When they're not doxxing teenagers or old ladies, they're hiding their scum via propaganda.

Does anyone ever sit back and wonder why CNN-slop is pushed onto the public on an ongoing basis without any reprimand from government for their brazen social engineering? Ever wonder exactly who is instigating the pushing, and why?

edit on 22/2/2018 by Sublimecraft because: I forgot to post this Link

+21 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

This is pathetic... and yet in my home state most of the voting population would likely be more apt to watch CNN than to do any research into facts on their own. Just sad

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Can we see everyone's surprised face?

+36 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

It's all about controlling the narrative.

CNN is trying to make wanting freedom a bad thing.

CNN is promoting a police-state ideology.

+23 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I love how they keep calling it a "conversation" when in reality it's a one sided inquisition.

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JonCrichton

That is exactly what I thought too. Hell, none of the disinformation was even questioned.

Facts shouted down and opinions lauded.

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JonCrichton
I love how they keep calling it a "conversation" when in reality it's a one sided inquisition.

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Ummm...say it aint so...

Perhaps if we all just turned down the volume...until these talking heads are reduced to hand gestures and facial expressions...we might see how pathetic they really are...laughable...but pathetic...

You see my friend...if you had not posted their drivel...I would have been blissfully unaware of their latest propaganda...

If there is a single individual out there that can't see through the corruption yet...then they deserve to live in the bubble they create to shield their mind from reality...

They should just be made to carry placards around their necks decrying such...I mean...we could even let them use glitter...

YouSir

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
It was definitely propaganda.

www-tc.pbs.org...

All eight targets were hit.

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
CNN has been exposed countless times for fraud, fake news, and general f#kery..

I KNOW this....it's been PROVEN.... I don't watch or give them ANY credibility.

I'm not the only one.

What is truly, TRULY scary and discouraging is A LOT of folks STILL get their 'news' from CNN...

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

This story is evidence that the right is also exploiting this massacre to advance its agenda. How do we know that this student is real? Maybe he is a "crisis actor" hired by the right, or an alt-right student?

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

We just had a front row seat on how terrorists get made.

Old people manipulating younger people to do their bidding.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The script is starting to come with jokes... if anybody noticed.

4:50 mark

this is such a fraud, I wonder if this is suppose to look fake as part of the psyop's objective.

+24 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

This story is evidence that the right is also exploiting this massacre to advance its agenda. How do we know that this student is real? Maybe he is a "crisis actor" hired by the right, or an alt-right student?

You're an aspiring journo - now's your chance to shine and present the evidence to reflect your allegations.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I followed the events since the day after the shooting. First i have to think of that little girl with the short hairs. Media said that she is the face of the protests now. Ok, that changed fast, seems to be this boy now, i don´t know the names of them, she had a mexican name if i remember right. Funny thing was that i had ti think of an actor (no, not a crisis actor!) when i watched her and listened to her. The outrage, the gestures, everything was a bit implausible, a bit too much but not very credible, imo. And she was hyped too much by th media. It looked all a bit staged and trained.

Then i watched most parts of the town hall meeting last night, lying in bed with a flu. So maybe i fantasized, but the whole event looked like a fully scripted event, it was more a show than what i expected. Sure, the feelings of the poor victims were real, but as a european i had the feeling that it even could be an oscar event or similiar, more show than anything else. The song at the end of the meeting made that feeling complete, it felt all a bit suspicious. Like the victims were used to gain high ratings.

Everything that followed the shooting looks like as if some of the students were controlled by whoever, maybe the media. It felt as if the students often even weren´t using their own words. All that felt to artificial, not real. Too much show for such a tragedy.

But hey, maybe i am in delirium, really not sure right now...

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DD2029

That was a knee slapper.

The Rainbow amendment.

ll persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

www.law.cornell.edu...

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Can we see everyone's surprised face?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

This is pathetic... and yet in my home state most of the voting population would likely be more apt to watch CNN than to do any research into facts on their own. Just sad

You certainly have that correct, although, really, is anyone other than those captive in airports watching CNN? I dunno, but really, its so predictable and repetitive, I find it hard to believe they have much audience left. And they don't report news anymore, its 24/7 political opinion, harping, propaganda pushing.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Colton Haab gives me hope for Gen Z. The majority of Gen Y has failed us miserably. A lot of Gen Y's are embarrassed to be linked with that Gen because they're so over-emotional and hypersensitive.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

End Segregation!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join