It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stone head and structures found on Mars.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
So I'm finding more and more things on Mars. What I find really convincing is the pattern in which I'm finding things. I don't find things in all Mars images. Just very, very few, and when I do find something, there are always other interesting objects surrounding it. Often, I'll discover a whole area full of interesting structures and objects strewn around in close proximity.

I've found so many things , a lot of smaller interesting objects but too many to add here without spamming so I opened an Instagram account because it's just really easy to add them on my phone regularly as I'm finding things. If you want to see what I'm posting on instagram, I'm there as deltawonderland. I'll post the more interesting things on here.

Below are three things I found really exciting.

1. Stone head I first noticed what looked like old ruins, some walls. Then some metallic looking objects, then I discovered this stone head

2. Structure half a mile long. Reminds me of a right angle symbol with moon crescent and triangle on either end.

3. This pattern or stamp in the landscape around half a mile long reminds me of the Nazca lines Labyrinth

Stone Head - Martian Valleyey

Structure and stamp on landscape - Southern Tip of Phlegra Montes

edit on 21-2-2018 by DeltaWonderland because: To add links for the images.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DeltaWonderland

Links to the original untouched images?

You'll find that's normally the standard here on ATS.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Came into this thread expecting to see rocks, was not dissappointed.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Long dormant ATS member Arken did quite a few threads on Mars anomalies, including one on your stone head - www.abovetopsecret.com.... Happy hunting!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Wow.

And I'm not easily impressed by Mars findings...

S+F!
edit on 21/2/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Thanks for the heads up!

I'm not surprised someone has seen this one before.... I did nearly wee myself and gasp a... 'has no one seen this? It's so obvious!'

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
To add, these are part of the structures or ruins I found in the Martian valley next to the stone head. It's quite long but this is the corner of it.

I've also found a few small interesting looking objects strewn about all over. It's a really messy area.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
That round one is kinda cool, and unusual for erosion to cause.

Thanks for sharing, I appreciate any newbies that want to talk about cool stuff and not politics.

Keep it up dude

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Thank you!

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
guy fawkes ?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeltaWonderland
So I'm finding more and more things on Mars. What I find really convincing is the pattern in which I'm finding things. I don't find things in all Mars images. Just very, very few, and when I do find something, there are always other interesting objects surrounding it. Often, I'll discover a whole area full of interesting structures and objects strewn around in close proximity.

I've found so many things , a lot of smaller interesting objects but too many to add here without spamming so I opened an Instagram account because it's just really easy to add them on my phone regularly as I'm finding things. If you want to see what I'm posting on instagram, I'm there as deltawonderland. I'll post the more interesting things on here.

Below are three things I found really exciting.

1. Stone head I first noticed what looked like old ruins, some walls. Then some metallic looking objects, then I discovered this stone head

2. Structure half a mile long. Reminds me of a right angle symbol with moon crescent and triangle on either end.

3. This pattern or stamp in the landscape around half a mile long reminds me of the Nazca lines Labyrinth

Stone Head - Martian Valleyey

Structure and stamp on landscape - Southern Tip of Phlegra Montes

Pareidolia

Pareidolia (/pærɪˈdoʊliə/ parr-i-DOH-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon in which the mind responds to a stimulus, usually an image or a sound, by perceiving a familiar pattern where none exists (e.g. in random data).

Common examples are perceived images of animals, faces, or objects in cloud formations, the Man in the Moon, the Moon rabbit, hidden messages within recorded music played in reverse or at higher- or lower-than-normal speeds, and hearing indistinct voices in random noise such as that produced by air conditioners or fans.[1]

edit on 21/2/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I looked at this photo many times and not noticed that. It almost looks like there's another "head" leaning against that corner?

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowChatter

Bloody hell! There is a similarity Lol. The mars face has a really long elongated skull though...

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Looks more like a dead Sloth to me, washed up on a beach, covered in sand and long rotted seaweed and further obscured by digital pixelation from zooming in to much...

Either that or a rocky outcrop.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Not buying it.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I admit it looks convincing but until we do not get another image from a different angle, it´s just a funny looking rock, nothing more.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Not buying it.

It's not for sale!

This one is though, (the guy that did the video never even noticed)

edit on 21-2-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Pick pretty much any Sol at random that has decent-sized rocks in it (not the boring sand dunes or hardscape lake bottom), and you'll find "anomalies," that often look like faces or skulls. I'll show you. I picked Sol 647 because it had a lot of images with rocks in them. I found this:

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

OMG, it's a broken statue of an alien with an elongated skull, to boot! Or not. That's the problem. These things are lying all over the place. I guess the Martians really had a thing for statues.

However, a more interesting (to me) feature on the same image is this one of a degraded spiral. More than faces and heads, something like this would be much more indicative of Martian life.

edit on 21-2-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Long dormant ATS member Arken did quite a few threads on Mars anomalies, including one on your stone head - www.abovetopsecret.com.... Happy hunting!

I knew I'd seen that before.

Sometimes I don't really get the fascination with looking for pareidolia on mars.. or other places.

What if they actually find something? Then what?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join