It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone anonymously posted about my wife online

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
No, it was not on this site but there is a site that shall not be named where someone posted a really nasty paragraph saying that my wife has been cheating on me for many years with married men and that she finds her men through her school (where she is a special needs teacher). In the photo, they used a really old picture of her one that was not made private from back in the day.

Of course, the post is completely anonymous so the only way to find out who said these things would be with a subpoena from a court for the name or IP address. This could cost thousands but would it be worth it to know why and what.

I brought the post to the attention of my wife and she denies cheating or anything and asserts that she loves me to death.

I honestly don't really know what to think at this point. Everything in my heart and gut is telling me she is not cheating on me. But now I can't help but shake this tiny thought of what if.

Everything in our relationship has been great. I would actually say better than ever. And the weirdest part is my wife doesn't go anywhere. Except to work. When she gets home her phone goes on the kitchen counter and it sits next to mine for the next 12 hours because we're married and lame and have no friends. So she is never texting anybody. We literally don't even hangout with other people.

She even offered me her phone to look through. I have never needed to look through her phone and I didn't start today.

Yet she is now in bed and here I am awake thinking WHAT IF?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Someone is pissed at her for something, or maybe some woman is trying to get you freed up. Someone could also be trying to ruin your life too. It probably was done from a public internet connection like from McDs or any of multiple restaurants or motel connections, it could be very hard to track the origination of the post some times.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Ignore it for now. Anon wants to break up your marriage. Do you have any reason to suspect? Has she done anything to cause suspicion?

Lay back and think about it. Don't jump to conclusions unless you discover a reason.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

My advice would be to trust your wife before trusting an anonymous paragraph. Your gut will guide you

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

First, why would you take anything said on the internet as truth?

Second, if her word is not good enough for you, then there is a trust issue in your relationship. That is not on her.

Why would you take an anonymous source as more truthful than someone you know?
For all we know it is an interested party looking to spread a wedge between you.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Yet she is now in bed and here I am awake thinking WHAT IF?

If you did not have doubt before :
Needless to say , the other person has already won
You have done precisely what they wanted and implanted into your mind , heart , and soul - Doubt

edit on 2/14/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

maybe be one the kids at the school that doesn't like her posted it?

edit on 14-2-2018 by Tellurian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
They posted something where? How did you find out about it in the first place? The way she looks? Talks? Something about where she works or an outing together?

Data data data..

We cannot build bricks without clay.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I do trust my wife and I scoffed at this anonymous post. Unfortunately, my wife is a wreck.

I have no intention of ending our 6-year relationship over a post on the internet.

I just really hate this in its entirety. Tomorrow is valentines day.

I just can't help but ponder to myself what if
edit on 14-2-2018 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tellurian

finds her men through her school (where she is a special needs teacher)

could be one the kids from the school ?

SHe teaches preschool. But I do suspect a parent perhaps

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I would say ignore it but it seems you can't. This tells me there is some doubt in your mind. This will only get worse if it's not addressed. So two ways I can see you can set your mind at ease 1 discover where the picture came from and how they got it.

The second is simply sit down with her and let her know how badly this upset you. Don't make an accusation but simply tell her how much it bothers you the idea of being with anyone else and how much she means to you. I'm sure after you tell her that you'll feel better and most likely she will to. It's valentine's day no better time then to remind her why you fell in love
edit on 2/14/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
I do trust my wife and I scoffed at this anonymous post. Unfortunately, my wife is a wreck.

I have no intention of ending our 6-year relationship over a post on the internet.

First..

How many "married men" work at this school. Is it a school by itself or part of a larger campus that services all students of particular age group range?

Do you even notice anything strange the routines? Abnormal response times during any particular time of day?

Are you free to visit her out of the blue or does she not condone this?

They used an old photo, why? Perhaps readily available? If it was just recently, perhaps it was something that as well ended recently. Have you noticed anything odd or off in the past 4 weeks? Strange calls or texts coming in to her phone? A

Anything?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
They posted something where? How did you find out about it in the first place? The way she looks? Talks? Something about where she works or an outing together?

Data data data..

My best friends girlfriend found it online doing a social media search for a job with a school district. We know it is about my wife because it uses her name and a picture.

All it says is that my wife is a whore who sleeps around with married men behind my back and is completely selfish. All that in a paragraph with her picture. They don't actually use my name in the post but they use hers.
edit on 14-2-2018 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Data data data..

My best friends girlfriend found it online. We know it is about my wife because it uses her name and a picture.

All it says is that my wife is a whore who sleeps around with married men behind my back and is completely selfish. All that in a paragraph with her picture. They don't actually use my name in the post but they use hers.

Why is your best friends g/f visiting a supposed web site filled with anonymous troll food? I sometimes have free time to kill and I am a boring nerd that likes Mech Warrior. i substantially find suspect, that some girl was just wandering the interwebs and found that and was like "Omgz wow i know her! baby look!"

Seems odd she knew of it.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

First..

How many "married men" work at this school. Is it a school by itself or part of a larger campus that services all students of particular age group range?

Do you even notice anything strange the routines? Abnormal response times during any particular time of day?

They used an old photo, why? Perhaps readily available? If it was just recently, perhaps it was something that as well ended recently. Have you noticed anything odd or off in the past 4 weeks? Strange calls or texts coming in to her phone? A

Anything?

Thats just it. Nothing has changed recently or at all really. She works with all women its a special needs preschool. If anything life for us is getting better as we move up the corporate ladder. The old photo that they used is one of the only photos that were not private on her Facebook account so that tells me where they got the photo.

The post was actually from December 2017 so we only just now saw it

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

First..

Anything?

Thats just it. Nothing has changed recently or at all really. She works with all women its a special needs preschool. If anything life for us is getting better as we move up the corporate ladder. The old photo that they used is one of the only photos that were not private on her Facebook account so that tells me where they got the photo.

The post was actually from December 2017 so we only just now saw it

The perp is a women who is a subordinate of your wife there and is likely, or was, trying to smear her in some way as to either get her fired or prevent a promotion. She should, if there is an HR dept, request to know if there are any complaints against her by someone.

Fairly confident as well it's a women as no guy, upset at some extra marital affair gone wrong or not, would not post anonymously somewhere about someone and use that verbiage. A women, however..

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

See if she can recount someone that had an issue with her. Or maybe someone wants her to be fired to take her job position? Kinda sounds more like one of those rather than real cheating.

Social media search on Facebook or Craigslist? Might be able to contact the site saying that a user posted an unauthorized image and untrue info, I believe they can remove it on those grounds. May need more help finding exactly who the person who did it is though as I don't think that info can be released. Can you maybe find an email address, then do a search of it from the posting?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

It could also be someone upset with you.

Over-all people are generally spiteful of those who are happy when their own world is not going along as smooth sailing.

This post your friend found tho, on some random site. Do you ever notice how her friend acts towards you, etc?

Lust, desire, craving etc can lead people to do dark things.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I would let this slide...

You stated that this picture was from "back in the day". If this idiot had something more salacious, more current... they would have used it.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Anonymous sources of information are worthless.
Go give your gal some sweet love.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join