It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Positive vibes for Trump supporters.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
To all the Trump supporters, whats up!

I just wanted to send some positive vibes. No real message to punch into your collective brains. Nothing to ask of you. Nothing to accuse you of. Just being conscientious of the fact that you are human and your experiences are valid.

In all this, those who banded together across all strata of society to REVALIDATE our system are still the quickest ones to be forgotten. Their accomplishments from far underneath the humble foundations of the movement that reignited the nations drive go unnoticed.

Their victories are stripped and their blemishes are magnified into horror.

These "Trump supporters" elected a person no one in the world's most powerful circles wanted there.... against all odds they endured and made their wills a reality....

Many against them say they were duped into it, or pushed into it, or coerced into it. Those who accuse this pretend that you can accomplish such a thing with one "Idiotic" man as an island and all others as "unwitting fools".

The detractors never say that these "Trump supporters" were part of an amazing generation that made a broken system finally work again. Its never mentioned that our chosen representative was redeeming somehow, even though he is by any measure. No.

"Trumpers" are portrayed as animals that were thrown a bone by chance...Never as EQUALS who MAY disagree and are already worthy of holding their own reservations.

Those of you that lost friends, lovers, jobs, or just suffered other real world consequences simply because you voted a certain way or hold certain values close to your hearts....:

Thank you. You made it worth it. You defined the need and reason for being in that storm that overtook the nation.

You are the hated. The insulted. The forgotten. The deplorables.

I love you, honor you, and hold you in my heart as MY PEOPLE.

We may lose in the long run. Who knows or cares. We were definately going to lose at every turn before this all started. That changed. Everyday is a victory now.

In fact the most significant change in all that has happened is YOU. The "Trump supporter" as you are called. YOU became something we all needed. Now there is a force of change upon our leadership. There is a hard correction at play that can contest great evils that our country has been struggling with for generations.

You did that dear "Trump supporters". Own it.

I guess thats all.

Have a good one.

edit on 2 11 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
too bad trump said he could shoot someone on 5th aveune and his supporters wouldn't care.

democrats have more respect for trump voters than trump does. but, that's just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

democrats have more respect for trump voters than trump does. but, that's just my opinion.

Maybe in a parallel universe.

But even then...probably not.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I'm not a Trump fan but I would rather have them than to have this lady:

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
But is it a victory when TPTB pull the strings of all POTUS's ?

America is now designed to become a imprisoned police state.

Why else are all the US companies coming back to USA ? So that the Americans can be imprisoned once the wall is completed and all products sold can be monitored.

Wait to be chipped by the 'Outsider' Good Guy Trump, given jobs and used as slaves - Again.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

So the new claim is that Trump is controlled? SO the hidden hand colluded with Russia to help itself even though it is all powerful?

LOL

No one has god mode in this game.

Companies returning to the US is bad? To be imprisoned behind the wall?

As long as others are imprisoned on the other side of it and we have the keys, its all good.

I like jobs and stuff. You know. Paying my bills and eating are some of my favorite things.

a reply to: starwarsisreal

It was the opposition I saw and reacted to WAY before I ever saw Trump and the supporters.

a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Yeah, that was funny. The people defrauding, insulting, and trying to disenfranchise us actually care about us. LOL.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Your insight and input is a breath of fresh air.

More please......

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

You did that dear "Trump supporters". Own it.

I have a feeling those on the other side of the fence will be saying that in the not to distant future.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It's a sad, sad day when people start talking about politicians/elected leaders like this and even appeal to a victim mentality in order to justify the choices they have made.

Throw in the word "evil" and you have a religious connotation that stinks of cultism.
edit on 11-2-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Always remember..."Life is good."
Could be better. Could be worse.
I have food, shelter, and water.
Politics are low on my radar.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

This is about average people. Its a positive message.

Leave it to you to not understand that and make it about a politician you hate.

What exactly are you opposing?

The ideas or the people who agree with them?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

This is about average people. Its a positive message.

No, it is not a positive message. Your OP literally appeals to emotion by casting people as victims and created the idea that they are crusading to fight some sort of "evil.

Dangerous, cultish bull#.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

No, it is not a positive message. Your OP literally appeals to emotion by casting people as victims and created the idea that they are crusading to fight some sort of "evil. 

Dangerous, cultish bull#.

That statement is a work of art in its expression and exposition of exactly the bias and hatred skewing the lens with which these people are percieved.

The fact that we want to be like everyone else and simply enjoy each others company and , god forbid, encourage the good in us...is taken by you as an affront upon your self justified sensitivities by our effing existence.

Excuse me as I carry on now.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
So the new claim is that Trump is controlled? SO the hidden hand colluded with Russia to help itself even though it is all powerful?

LOL

No one has god mode in this game.

Companies returning to the US is bad? To be imprisoned behind the wall?

As long as others are imprisoned on the other side of it and we have the keys, its all good.

I like jobs and stuff. You know. Paying my bills and eating are some of my favorite things.

Maybe watch the film 'Hunger Games' with DONALD Sutherland. Everything was planned like the Economist magazine showing a cashless Phoenix rising out of burning paper money 30 years ago (Jan 1988). Note the year printed on the badge around the phoenix's neck - '2018'.

Eat the yummy GMO food filled with nanites and breath in those aluminum particles from the Tic-tac-toe chemtrail grid lines.

Once the nanites are activated (TV series eRevolution) and you think a bad thought (Minority Report), those nanites will consume your entire brain. Bit like the headless reindeer's that got zapped recently in Norway.

The devil pulls all TPTB strings. Every country conforms to his rules or perishes. So yes, Russia is in on it all as well. Hell, they even conformed with the rule of helping Damascus being turned into a pile of rubble as mentioned in the Bible (Isaiah Chapter 17 verse 1).

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I dont see the main point of what you say that is supposed to contrast with, detract from or even add to the OP somehow. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

That statement is a work of art in its expression and exposition of exactly the bias and hatred skewing the lens with which these people are percieved.

That statement only highlights what you said. No hatred or bias was in it or implied.

Again, you appeal to a victim mentality to justify your extremism, yet you paint it in a coating of "positivity".

The fact we want to be like everyone else and simply enjoy each others company and ,god forbid, encourage the good in us...is taken by you as an affront upon your self justified sensitivities by our effing existence.

You are all just like everyone else. You guys are not some outsiders being oppressed.

And I said nothing about your existence being an affront to me. No need to make things up. Just more victimhood, pity-party nonsense.
edit on 11-2-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Im cultish

Im an extremist.

Im a "pity party" victim.

All labels you have thrown out at me in less than a few seconds worth of discourse.

Whatever.

MAGA

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

MAGA

You prove my point.

A cult mind and movement fully behind a political figure.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Yup, thats what you get for proving mine.

as to the rest: Dehumanising me wont change the fact that you are being a negative, spiteful lunatic now.

Go away.

MAGA

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
It's a sad, sad day when people start talking about politicians/elected leaders like this and even appeal to a victim mentality in order to justify the choices they have made.

Throw in the word "evil" and you have a religious connotation that stinks of cultism.

that was exactly what i was going to say, but you said it so much more eloquently.

that martyr complex feels good... hard to give it up. so christlike to be persecuted for being part of the dominant majority... oh wait

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join