It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI lovers' latest text messages: Obama 'wants to know everything'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Are Strzok and Page still employed?

???

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I just did a search.
Fox seems to be the only major msm outlet carrying the story.

Me too. I mean -- I did a search before writing and posting also, and Fox was the only news source reporting. A few blogs, but no other news sources.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
This comes out at the same time the Carter Page narrative is getting shredded.

How many legs does this table have?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I like how Page tells Strzok not to text her anymore.

Talk about locking the barn door after the horses got out!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Boadicea

Watching people spin this is going to be (almost) better than watching a Chuck Norris/Jackie Chan movie.

It will be mind boggling to say the least!

So many folks have put so much time and effort and emotion in blaming Hillary for all the party's woes while giving Obama a free pass... the whole "go away, Hillary" meme... hoping to clear the way for Obama's new and improved "Organizing for America" party...

The desperation has gotta be sinking in good and deep now.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Shocked, I refuse to believe that Obama would be involved in such mayhem. Must be fake news.

That is my shocked face at this news, I just can't believe it - my world is shattered.

/not

*burp*

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
Are Strzok and Page still employed?

???

To the best of my recollection, yes -- they were re-assigned, but are still employed. I'm not finding any current status, but maybe someone knows more than me and will share.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Ahhhhh, Joey... this was perfect! Thanks for adding it.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Obama has a lot less plausible deniability if the unmasked folks and Intel from these investigations found it's way into the PDBs that were widely disseminated compared to other admins...
edit on th20182-0600fCST082018Wed, 07 Feb 2018 08:00:58 -0600 by SonOfThor because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I can see how most of the media is reluctant to even report this.

It gives credibility to the assertion that Obama is as corrupt as Hillary, it validates everything many of us have said.

And it paints the democrat party as draconian, authoritarian, and anti-Constitution.

BAMN

By Any Means Necessary.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

The other news sources are as traitorous as the traitors. Covering up for criminals and not informing the public about this corruption is worse than how they treat Trump. This is not just about one president they don't like. It's about the Constitution, democracy, and the integrity of our government.

They continue to brainwash people that will know no better.

edit on 2/7/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

You know what I have a hard time wrapping my head around? How there are people who still refuse to believe or see how scary all this info is that's coming out! To me it doesn't matter what side of the political aisle you sit on or whether or not you love or despise the President. This info is really disturbing and should really wake people up to how there are horrible people that are in control who will go to great lengths to get what they want. Scary stuff indeed.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: butcherguy
I just did a search.
Fox seems to be the only major msm outlet carrying the story.

Me too. I mean -- I did a search before writing and posting also, and Fox was the only news source reporting. A few blogs, but no other news sources.

They're waiting to get their story straight from Clinton.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I can see how most of the media is reluctant to even report this.

It gives credibility to the assertion that Obama is as corrupt as Hillary, it validates everything many of us have said.

And it paints the democrat party as draconian, authoritarian, and anti-Constitution.

It also destroys their own credibility -- and in a fair world, it would destroy their career. Not everyone, but plenty, knew they were being used to spread government and political propaganda... and they did so with glee. And probably never ever expected to get caught.

And those who didn't know, who believed that propaganda was truly "news", have got to be wondering what the hell else they got wrong all along -- but don't want to believe the truth either. They're the "good guys", right???

BAMN

By Any Means Necessary.

I think they're about to meet "BAMN" from the side of justice. At least I hope and pray so...

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

While it's good to see this level of corruption come to light, I don't think we'll ever see a conviction or jail time for any of the top players.

Regardless of what is said, laws don't apply to those in power.

If it were you or I, we'd be in jail already. Laws aren't applied equally though.

I think the best we can hope for is that Obama and Hillary and the like are consigned in history as failures and corrupt figures in American history.

But that all depends on who writes the history books.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: sugarmonkey

You know what I have a hard time wrapping my head around? How there are people who still refuse to believe or see how scary all this info is that's coming out! To me it doesn't matter what side of the political aisle you sit on or whether or not you love or despise the President. This info is really disturbing and should really wake people up to how there are horrible people that are in control who will go to great lengths to get what they want. Scary stuff indeed.

Word!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

It quite literally amazes me that there is additional crap piling up on a daily basis, from the asses of multiple donkeys on any given day.

The reality that so many are ignoring the pile and looking past it to see the pretty blue sky amazes me--you just KNOW that they smell the stench. The lengths at which people will maintain a death grip on ideology is astounding.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
They just bought Obama a subpoena right there.

The threat to our democracy has been from within. All of these psycofants are treasonous any way you look at it. Just forget Trump for a second, and take a step back. An outgoing administration illegally surveilled an incoming administration in order to obstruct it's progress, then continued under false pretenses to further onstruct and eliminate the sitting duly elected president. Its just insane and these people need to be held accountable.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

The other news sources are as traitorous as the traitors.

Yup. They are aiding, abetting and giving comfort to our enemies.

But having said that, since it is now "legal" to spread propaganda and lie to the people, I do believe that the press has color of law to protect them. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Especially if it ever goes to court.

Covering up for criminals and not informing the public about this corruption is worse than how they treat Trump. This is not just about one president they don't like. It's about the Constitution, democracy, and the integrity of our government.

You're right. It's not about Trump... it's about the people. The people who elected Trump AND everyone who demands equal application of the law and a fair and level playing field. It's about maintaining the integrity of the rule of law and the law of the land.

But we also know that truth, justice and the American way mean nothing to these folks -- except to tear it down and re-make it in their image.

They continue to brainwash people that will know no better.

There will always be some of those... but I think folks are quickly realizing the ugly truth. I honestly believe that we're dealing with two major denier types right now: Those with a vested interest in protecting the criminal status quo and those who just want to be mean and hateful. They know the truth and just how ugly it is, but they have their reasons for not admitting it.

"That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!"

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Finally! FINALLY!!! Hillary did nothing alone... No one did anything to protect Hillary unless it also protected Obama... and Hillary was NEVER calling the shots. Obama is at least as guilty as Hillary.

Yah, except neither of them are still in office, are exempt from prosecution, even if they were. Master stroke of Media misdirection to leave breadcrumbs trail leading to former admin, lol.

Hillary is a special scapegoat, coated with political teflon immunity.

Keep barking up that tree, the 'Game' is long gone.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join