It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan is a “real person armed with dark powers”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Revolution9 says the Pope is a real person with dark powers, too.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: butcherguy

This is the same Pope that just met with a Turkish president, Erdogan, and gave him an ordeal or medal of peace...

There's something not right about the guy

That's about right. The Popery is and always has been TOTALLY CORRUPT.

They even made up Purgatory just so they could extort cash from the flock. Talk about wolves in the pen.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Meeting the ruler of the world,

For instance there have been other early contactees who never mentioned abductions. Pope John XXIII, also known as the "Good Pope", in the early 1960s had an experience in the garden of his summer castle—the Castel Gandolfo.

There was a scout ship or saucer that landed at the south end of the garden. The Pope asked his assistant, who was there as well, to stay put as he went over. The assistant later related that he saw someone come out of the saucer.

The Pope kneeled down and got up again and had a conversation for fifteen to twenty minutes. The Pope came back and told his assistant that our brothers are everywhere but sometimes we have difficulty recognizing them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Pope Francis states that Satan is a “real person armed with dark powers”

He must be referring to the Catholic churchs crusade eras.

Or that 'father love' priest have been known to share.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

That's about right. The Popery is and always has been TOTALLY CORRUPT.

And you are full of it. Bad things done in the name of religion apply across the board, but if anything this current Pope is something of a reformist. He's threatened to close the Vatican bank if they don't put it in proper order, he's sorting out the extreme right wingers...yes 'white supremicists' in the Catholic church, and he has ordered that ancient scrolls the public knew nothing about for centuries, should be unsealed...and he is not grandiose, he bounces about in a tiny Fiat 500, and is probably disturbing the old hands considerably.

Yes, I know some will say he's just being clever...yeah right...that doesn't work any more.
I wish some people would realy take the time to look at what people they demonise are really doing for the good...or bad even, but have something to bring to the table instead of old shiite....Typical hate spitters.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The description is weird how he describes "satan" talking to church leaders.

Sounds like an inside job. I mean his description does narrow the search down a bit.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

No just an anti-christ

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The problem here is that people don't read the Word and take it literally;

1 Timothy 4:1-3

But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons, by means of the hypocrisy of liars seared in their own conscience as with a branding iron, men who forbid marriage and advocate abstaining from foods which God has created to be gratefully shared in by those who believe and know the truth

Seems clear to me who's working for satan.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

The Jesuit contends with his own demons

Contend? The man has been given the reigns of the Catholic church, and despite the fact that the Bible warns against forbidding marriage The Pope has yet to open up marriage to his priests while other churches allow or even encourage their priests to marry.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

The problem here is that people don't read the Word and take it literally;

I take it literal but i will tell you truth gets clear and crazy from that point.
Someone once told me that in the name Jesus the j should be pronounced as the h sound.
Like spanish. That's crazy stuff and would sound like saying hesus. As in He's us. Only a guy like satan would hide such from us. Right in front of our eyes but well hidden from us.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Maybe I'm not "evil," but just polite and a good salesman. I can't imagine playing Satan and coming across like some hideous monster. That's no way to sell an agenda.

But, yes, the Pope knows Satan is real because he is Satan.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Is he implying that it is Soros or Obama?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Sounds like he just described him and his army,they practice what they preach

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Could be he's speaking about the gods from Planet X, the ones according to myth about to collide with earth. Some guy about 3 or 4 years ago mentioned a planet coming towards us, and I saw the video but the recall isn't too good, can't remember his name but not long after that came out, the guy was silenced and totally disappeared.

Maybe he's turned to the real god and turning away from the ones he used to worship, or maybe the tables have changed and the old gods are back and about to war with the new ones. He could also be covering his own ass by saying that for indeterminate reasons we aren't privy to. Everythings on the table with this topic sub. Could be Lucifer's seen something we haven't.

A new book claims that Vatican astronomers are looking for extraterrestrials. And they are using LUCIFER to do it. Although it shares the same name as Christianity’s fallen angel and the personification of evil, LUCIFER is an instrument attached to a telescope

Jesuit Guy Consolmagno speaks regularly about science and religion. In a 2010 interview, he told The Guardian, “Any entity – no matter how many tentacles it has – has a soul.” He made headlines because of this interview, in which he said he would offer to baptize an extraterrestrial being if one requested.

www....(nolink)/lucifer-is-helping-vatican-astronomers-look-for-extraterrestrials-970/19968
edit on 5-2-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Seems eerily similar to the insane ramblings of a person experiencing a psychotic break.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

Seems eerily similar to the insane ramblings of a person experiencing a psychotic break.

More like maintaining the status quo. If theres no devil theres nothing to fear, no reason to go to church.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

Revolution9 says the Pope is a real person with dark powers, too.

Wouldn't surprise me to find out the pope and Satan are the same. Hide in plain sight. Push your own false agenda.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
no really i am person, i have mortal body, and i came here to get my daughters safe from you perverts, no can do

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: CreationBro

More like maintaining the status quo. If theres no devil theres nothing to fear, no reason to go to church.

I disagree that it takes a boogie man to get folks into the church. It is one way but not the only way.
You do not give stupidity enough credit.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Finally something in religion thats real. Show me the proof. I won't hold my breath. The only thing we can say for certain is evil is real, it's a human trait, it begins and ends there. So if the church is saying satan is real then does that mean he belongs to the church? I would have to assume so, because you see in my religion I don't believe in satan so if its only the belief in something that makes it real then gee its a no brainer what to pick..

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join