It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You passed the test!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I still cannot totally comprehend what is really going in in the reality I have been placed into.

I believe I know. You are GOD experiencing all GOD can experience through the uniqueness and infinite possibilities of GOD'S aspect called rickymouse.....

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: Nothin
You passed the test!

(This OP is intentionally weak in content, to keep doors open).

Does this phrase have any deep meaning for you?
Have you ever "heard" this phrase, during meditation, dreaming, OOBE, or other experience?

Yes, I have "heard" (or told myself) during dreaming, that I did indeed pass the test...many tests, most likely imposed on myself.

Thanks ITL. Are you suggesting that we set these tests for ourselves, yet we are not conscious of them in normal regular life? From another place/level/dimension?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Nothin

We set our own tests. We learn from those we fail.

Thanks TM.
Similar theme to the suggestion from InTheLight, posted just above yours.
From whence might we set those tests?
Is there meaning to it?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh

What if “passing the test” is just living out our natural life here? Not to get morbid, but sometimes I get overwhelmed thinking about life- it’s really quite short (believing in an afterlife plays largely into my feeling that way). But life is also full of rough, painful moments. Sometimes those moments seem to last forever, and it’s hard.

Was it the ancient Greeks that viewed suicide as a cowards way out? You give up before the timer, throw your pencil and scantron across the room and shout “I’m out!”- not knowing that simply finishing the test is a pass.

Perhaps something like that. Done.
Thanks.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
I have. I came out of meditation a couple of months ago, crying. I kept having the thought "you did it, you finally f 'ng did it" - over and over. I couldn't compose myself for a few minutes.....

Yeah! That resonates. Closest so far.

There was no surface emotion though. No sadness nor joy.
Perhaps only a slight perception of a deep wave of warm joy. Maybe.

Have no clue what the test was, might be, or the significance of it all.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

No deep meaning for me. I like to think that this existence is a period to grow, not be tested (as in pass/fail).

Have thought about those concepts, but am seeking clarity on this message.
Was not expected, and has no known attachment to any conscious belief.
Any ideas?

There are many layers of testing. I still cannot totally comprehend what is really going in in the reality I have been placed into. We are being tested, for exactly what I do not know yet. Maybe to fit into a society of beings way beyond our comprehension. I no longer feel that this world we are living in is totally real. Well, I suppose we do live in a world of deception gone wild, I just can't understand why so many people cannot see it.

You are heard, and a bit understood.
This place feels weird, and somehow not right, in an inexplicable way.

What of this testing, of which you write?
What would be the first level, that one might notice?

The first level gives you awareness, that then takes you to investigate things to find the untruths and scams that run society. From there you learn to try to understand why these untruths were put into being, which takes you deep into thought. You wind up at ATS. then there is the great sickness, close to death, then recovery and the realization that things are not what they have been teaching us.

I have gone past believing in god, I am trying to identify what this supreme consciousness is. I am trying to find out what these things some call angels are. No religion owns god or the angelic beings. I would never tell anyone if I found out what they are, someone would design a weapon to kill these entities.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Did I pass the test????

bally

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

I still cannot totally comprehend what is really going in in the reality I have been placed into.

I believe I know. You are GOD experiencing all GOD can experience through the uniqueness and infinite possibilities of GOD'S aspect called rickymouse.....

Naw, that is too complicated. I'm just a Yooper.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I tend to Ace the test.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

No deep meaning for me. I like to think that this existence is a period to grow, not be tested (as in pass/fail).

Any ideas?

There are many layers of testing. I still cannot totally comprehend what is really going in in the reality I have been placed into. We are being tested, for exactly what I do not know yet. Maybe to fit into a society of beings way beyond our comprehension. I no longer feel that this world we are living in is totally real. Well, I suppose we do live in a world of deception gone wild, I just can't understand why so many people cannot see it.

You are heard, and a bit understood.
This place feels weird, and somehow not right, in an inexplicable way.

What of this testing, of which you write?
What would be the first level, that one might notice?

The first level gives you awareness, that then takes you to investigate things to find the untruths and scams that run society. From there you learn to try to understand why these untruths were put into being, which takes you deep into thought. You wind up at ATS. then there is the great sickness, close to death, then recovery and the realization that things are not what they have been teaching us.

I have gone past believing in god, I am trying to identify what this supreme consciousness is. I am trying to find out what these things some call angels are. No religion owns god or the angelic beings. I would never tell anyone if I found out what they are, someone would design a weapon to kill these entities.

Ok: That is one definition, of what some call "Awakening", as it relates to this physical reality, and the regular events around us.
Agreed, and that has all been done and assimilated, and more.

It's not a direct part of all that. Although it does seem to be a common path some of us walk down.
Perhaps on a parallel path.

Have understood since many years ago, before becoming a member, that some things are not spoken-of on ATS.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

If it’s dreams the evil is internal, and you may just be falling into your own mental trap. Try welcoming the ‘evil’. Embrace it, realise it is a part of you to own, to mould. Just because you percieve it to be evil doesn’t mean it is.

Also, to go through life thinking there is some kind of ‘good vs evil’ ‘heaven vs hell’ is a waist of time. There are no evil forces, it’s down to the individual to decice his path and adjust his or her moral compass accordingly.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: DBCowboy

To quantify ... "The wise learn from their mistakes."

The tards just keep us bemused ...😎

And the truly wise learn from whathing others fail. Why learn from your mistakes when you can learn from others mistakes

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I heard it at the DMV once........

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

I know very well the kind of evil I'm capable of. I have accepted that a long time ago. I understand how shadow integration works, however, to assume that all dreams result from internal activity is an over simplification, IMO. Evil does exist both inside and outside of man. There is a spirit world that we usually do not see, but I have experienced it personally.
edit on 4-2-2018 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Appologies, i did not realise you're religious.
We will greatly differ on matters.

I would prefer not to discuss this topic further.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

No apology necessary. Thank you for the conversation.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Hey, In my opinion there is as much meaning as you are a student to find it.

Approach it like a task set by an inner master you accept you may never be. Know that it is still possible to BECOME that self you aim to create.

Let the master you are not , teach you how to live less like the you that you already are.

The IT in this case is a breakthrough to a place where pain is fully felt, and fully let pass. The recoil is the pain we still hold onto that weighs us down in its perceived importance.

So be weary of meaning beyond that which your own heart tells you. In those moments of twilight consciousness let all things pass. Be moved though, just not with the tides.

Dont float, sail. Flow like water. Go everywhere but purposefully.

Let the path through the gate be present in your thoughts, know there is one and all is just waiting for the current to fill its void.

As it is emptied, you flow towards the void created. YOU are what fills it. You are what flows through.

The water flowing through the gate.

Have a good one.

edit on 2 4 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I no longer feel that this world we are living in is totally real. Well, I suppose we do live in a world of deception gone wild, I just can't understand why so many people cannot see it.

A large part of me thinks the Nazis survived the war as an extraterritorial pseudo-state; a sleek, well-oiled & smooth-running corporate mega-machine, an amalgam of various legal, mercantile, financial & cultural organisations & entities, seamlessly moulded into a literally dispersed nation-state, with all the wealth, military-intelligence, technology transfer mechanisms, legal & propaganda 'dual purpose warfare/ peacetime' powers of a real nation, but none of the baggage which comes with the maintenance of a landed civilisation. They envisioned, fostered, & entered into a three-way 'stalemate' of sorts - or rather, a lukewarm war - between themselves, the US-British-Canadian/Commonwealth-French alliance, and the Russians...

And yes, I have the nagging suspicion that the whole of Planet Earth may in fact be a fictionalisation of the 'Planar Earth'. That 'the Wall' envisioned in the Game of Thrones, and the terrifying implications of the 'Westworld' concepts literally make me shudder. Highest level mathematical & physics wizadry, and chicanery by a disguised elite which cares naught for ordinary humans, are necessitated for that to be the case, but it bothers me in the extreme that there are elements of the theory which I cannot explain away. Some of the worst evidence comes from sustained, blatant & deeply insidious bull# fakery conducted by NASA & its paperclip founders..

Then I remember that whatever its form, whether 'natural planetary body in the midst of glorious galactic space', or 'devious planar facsimile of the one original Earth, operated by evil alien 'gods' as a prison for human souls', or 'natural planar world seated on a natural ice plain in which other warm regions have been lovingly created as nurseries for the souls of all creatures by a loving God' - no matter which is true, the smell of the ocean breeze, the pine forest, the clear air of the mountains, the glory of the stars above - wherever & whatever it is, it is not beyond the reach of the true God, El Elyon, the Most High.

Romans 8: 38-39

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[k] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

That is a powerful quote - the apostle gives absolute assurance, true certitude & surety in advocating total faith & TRUST in God - the Highest power, able to do things which we, our philosophy, our science, our actions, cannot now & never will be able to do. Like going into deep space from a planar world of total & utter illusion...

God is able to reach us, and to preserve us, no matter the celestial or arcane mechanics of our situatedness within the entirety of all that is real & true - even if we are constrained in an unreal simulation, enacted within a mystical/ magical music box with powers of dimensional folding, and thus being 'the unreal, within the real'. No matter how deep it goes, no matter how many twists & folds, no matter how many layers of existence are stacked above or beneath - at some point, it is contained within the real & true - the 'Organic Universe', which has been lovingly created & maintained by the Almighty, even itself situated within His very presence & infinite, eternal situatedness. Perhaps that Organic Universe, a Heaven of Heavens, is the destination which we are intended to strive for across multiple layers of reality constraint; a place to which we ultimately hope to go when we leave this mortal coil...? Perhaps our errant entry into the simulation is what is intended by the expression of 'The Fall of Man' - an infected environment which sickens all of us, despite its great beauty - perhaps an excellent facsimile of the Real & True, a place & time in which we need divine grace to be healed, and the assistance of powerful ministering 'angels' if we are to overcome & ultimately escape at the time of our death..

edit on FebruarySunday1802CST03America/Chicago-060058 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Any ideas?

People like there comfort, anything that takes them out of this realm threatens there grip on there false reality, however more and more people have researched topics that have informed them of these people who rape children and steal and pillage idea's from others (they have different names the Illuminati being one of the more well known), at some point full disclosure will be demanded and will happen (which I feel should happen right now), and I see these people who are bad people in postions of power and elsewhere (as I live in a MK-Ultra state I see these people more then I care too and would like them to be cleared out), but I have faith the truth will come out and that something will be done.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: King Seesar

Any ideas?

People like there comfort, anything that takes them out of this realm threatens there grip on there false reality, however more and more people have researched topics that have informed them of these people who rape children and steal and pillage idea's from others (they have different names the Illuminati being one of the more well known), at some point full disclosure will be demanded and will happen (which I feel should happen right now), and I see these people who are bad people in postions of power and elsewhere (as I live in a MK-Ultra state I see these people more then I care too and would like them to be cleared out), but I have faith the truth will come out and that something will be done.

Here is the thing about this reality, it is alright to rip someone off, overcharge, and make a lot of money....but you have to do it in a legal fashion. Conning someone to buy a Huge expensive TV is not against the law even if they came in there with the intent of buying a smaller and cheaper one. Our whole society is becoming a con game, the credit card companies take in three to five percent of sales ran through their cards, and that does not even count the interest and penalties people pay. Businesses have risen their prices to account for people using their cards and they usually jack up everything five percent bacause they do not want to ever lose money. Just those fees they charge stores add up to billions of dollars.

People are blind, most people can't comprehend that they pay five percent more for everything because of people using their cards, and sometimes even their bank cards.

The rich are getting richer, and very little of the profit from these banks is going to regular shareholders. Why? because dishonest people are stealing people's card numbers and the credit card companies have to pay for lots of legal fees to get out of paying for the purchases, they usually just take the money away from the store. So stores have to raise prices to cover their losses.

This country is getting so crooked, you have to file for your taxes before criminals do to get anything, then, get a lawyer if someone gets your refund or even more than your refund in some cases. The IRS usually gives you your money, but it all goes to the lawyer.
edit on 4-2-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join