It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the traffic on the road is not what you think?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

It is like some people just make inane threads to block up actual news.

There's actual news being posted this morning?

It sounds like you need to go back to bed or pass that kidney stone already.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SweetpotatoJohnson

I live in So Cali, and drive about 23 miles to work each way. It sucks, but I am going against traffic. So its not that bad. Pretty sure you can relax, no one is out to get us, in general. I do it all week long. Sigh.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
...no one is out to get us, in general.

Never heard of the Masons, huh?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

No, there are no operatives cruising the roads impeding traffic.

Yes, there are. They are called traffic lights.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

"pass that kidney stone already"

Now that!!!!! is awesome lol.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

my god what is happening to ats????
RIP ufos

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Second thread of the morning? I would like to apply your conspiracy of traffic to people who make too many rediculous threads here. It is like some people just make inane threads to block up actual news.

I feel like the OP could possibly be another member who posts non stop about gangs taking and being “targeted....same subjects ....same writing style....same nonsensical sentences....

As to the OP. Nope it’s just traffic and large populations

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I don't think a conspiracy is involved, more likely the long outdated infrastructure of our cities and towns..

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Just because you think the roads should be quiet due to whatever arbitrary reason is in your mind, doesnt mean ither people dont have stuff to do.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Most cities produce traffic studies you can go to your local city's website and download a copy of the most recent report most likely. Traffic counts are taken with those cables you see laid out over the road, and they count the number of axles that pass over them.

Cities or contractors for the cities will also employ techs to go out in the field and make visual observations. Then if you're really curious you can check with some federal agencies like the FHA - federal highway administration - they usually develop formulas for traffic volumes with peaking factors. So what would normally happen is traffic would peak around rush hours when people are going to work or coming home.

You could even do your own study then show up at a city council meeting and present your results if they are vastly different than your city's traffic plan.

Good luck in your studies.

edit on 29-1-2018 by SkeptiSchism because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Word to the wise about this subject:

Keep cool and keep your head down. Forget about it.

If you want to engage in believing these things and link it with paranoia, you're opening yourself to unnecessary dangers that are best avoided.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

It's funny how many times I've heard someone ask "Why are all these people on the road, they should all be at home." and I think "Then why are YOU on the road?"

Perhaps everyone is thinking "No one will be on the road, best time for me to be on the road..... aww snap, everyone else is on the road."

Maybe the best time to be on the road is when you think everyone else will be on the road, and as everyone else is thinking that everyone else will be on the road, no one will be on the road, and it's all yours.

Now I want to watch "The Road" again...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

my god what is happening to ats????
RIP ufos

All the UFO's have hit the road...

All roads lead to Pleiades.

ahh the road less travelled.

Hey at least this thread is not one of the bajillion non-stop political threads flooding the new page.. I managed to get past most of them, only to find the topics where I'd left them last night

I'm just going to go watch some history documentaries.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Nope...the op is correct actually

this world is just a test for us...like will we stop at the yellow light or be high strung and clip some red lights just a little bit like me..... too many strange happs people....someone's pulling the strings....i swear it

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Nope...the op is correct actually

this world is just a test for us...like will we stop at the yellow light or be high strung and clip some red lights just a little bit like me..... too many strange happs people....someone's pulling the strings....i swear it
its not stupid. But its stupid smart.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

the mudpit forum was an mistake

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I've watched enough Catfish to know most random people other than yourself are up to some crazy #.

Like they've basically caught gangstalkers on that show multiple times. Maybe you non paranoid types can't tell the difference between real and fake anymore. Most people can't. Of course most people don't have time to follow random cars that are following you,and finding them all at the same police station.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I don't think it is government operatives driving around and what I am seeing is more rusted out cars than ever before. Can't the government afford newer vehicles if, for discussion purposes, we want to entertain this notion? As for the confused drivers, I chalk this one up to more drug use for anything and everything you can imagine.
edit on 02CST08America/Chicago04380828 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
If I posted about UFO, there would be 100 replies complaining about the topic. In fact I did post about a UFO and all I got was smart ass comments from these ATS freeks.
a reply to: humanoidlord

edit on 6-2-2018 by SweetpotatoJohnson because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: SweetpotatoJohnson
i hope some of you have heard of gang stalking. a group of people prey an individual by harassing them. what about a global gang staling op created by government of the world. in the usa, there is much traffic. so much in fact, that it is possible that operatives are placed on the roads to impede a person's daily commute. I've noticed on weekends at time when there should be little traffic, there is a lot of traffic aimlessly driving about. The highways are stacked with traffic and there is nothing blocking the road, no accidents, no broken down cars, nothing that should cause the traffic. I do notice some people blocking lanes, slowing down and even stopping on the highway. Traffic causes huge construction projects that cost millions of dollars. Traffic causes anger, fear and anxiety. Traffic cause higher fuel consumption. Traffic only benefits one entity.

Huh?

the traffic on the road is not what you think?

OK,

1st,

what do I think the traffic is other than.........traffic?

seriously

forget that.

OK so in the form of the question as your title, are you saying that heavy traffic is some kind of gang stalking or asking if it is?

what about a global gang staling op created by government of the world.

Is there a government of the world to create an operation such as this?

in the usa, there is much traffic. so much in fact, that it is possible that operatives are placed on the roads to impede a person's daily commute.

its also possible that these operatives are wearing pink laced underwear yet they are 300 pound manly men.

Its also possible that while creating this traffic to impede peoples daily commutes that such a job requires full time traffic jamming so they need to have food with them to eat.

Its possible that their pink laced underwear is edible underwear and can serve as their lunch for when they get hungry.

So many possibilities.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join