It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Seduction of the Beast

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Look at this:

This will lure the old money in. They are the old generation. They are not thinking on their feet. The new boy knows the game much better. He will steal the crown through digital currency. This is how the cashless society will come; by SEDUCTION. This is not their monster this time. It is somebody else's and it is is much more evil than anything they ever created at the Castle in the laboratory.

They will not be able to resist it because of this:

www.theguardian.com...

and this:

www.theguardian.com...

both on the front page of the Guardian today close to each other in the columns. I know the Guardian inside out having studied them so long now. I am an expert on the Guardian. The Guardian is the elite's intellectual henchgirl.

They mean business for cryptocurrencies. I can see how an economy like that will cope much better than this one in their terms if it is secure. It is NOT secure though. It will never be. This will be the elite's financial downfall. They will not see it coming. They will only see the dollar bills in their eyes and shedding themselves of the common criminals raiding the paper money, which they are doing. It is being destroyed, fed to the dogs. They are even letting it happen in a measured and controlled way as far as I can see it. No sane banker would allow this corruption of paper money to go on if that was not the case; an EXCUSE for doing something else and really more than an excuse, a downright huge vulnerability and LEAK that requires serious plumbing. The criminals are getting fatter the innocent are getting "thinner"; thinnner and thinner Mr White Man from town have your karma pie, but make sure your daughter doesn't eat any, only your wife.

No SANE BANKER would allow his enemy to be nursed and raised as a Lord to be his usurper and destroyer, would he, could he? The new boy is not nice. He is the Devil Himself. I know you are so far gone now from your Torah, but I am not. We just stopped by to tell an old friend he better get his act together.

Watch out, ROTHSCHILD. This could be your doom. Watch out AGNELLI, this could be your downfall. Will you fall for the fallen angel? Probably, but at least I

TOLD YA SO.

This is a real vulnerability. What do you do? Do you try and play catch up with the new talent that also has its own idea of the New World Order or even NEW WORLD CHAOS and Corruption (Frankenstein's monster he can no longer control)? Do you ban it and hope it goes away? Do you bury your head in the sand? Or do you make some dollars out of it and get in the game and make that beast even fatter and even more of a destroyer of...YOU? No other choices this time as far as I can see it.

The digital currency will be the death of the poor. We will just be forgotten about. Even now they don't care how many older people are alienated because they do not have the ability to use a PC. They are already those who can't buy and sell in the emerging digital market place. I know because there are elderly members of my family who are raelly struggling because they are technologically illiterate. We are invisible to them. They don't care about that as long as they get their profits from their investment games.

The question is can Rothschild "own" the digital currency and lord it over that like he did with paper money and gold?

What you got to say about that Mr Bitstein? See how revolutions happen. They keep thinking it is the end of my story. There is no end to my story and commentary. I am writing this into being. I am giving you the heads up. It is is hilarious. It is from the mouth of madness.

Bite me!

lots of love Gypsy Rose Lee xxx

edit on 29-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Isn't cashless society already here? Who pays cash anymore? Most transactions are digitized nowadays, pixels on a screen, how many zeros you got in your memory bank?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

How about contribute to threads you've already authored instead of going on a mad one posting loads of new topics?
Don't get me wrong, if you tended your threads like a loved garden then it would be cool, but you just seem to be on a new topic manic post frenzy.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

B for Beast. I should have seen that coming. hmm The end times?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Isn't cashless society already here? Who pays cash anymore? Most transactions are digitized nowadays, pixels on a screen, how many zeros you got in your memory bank?

All my transactions are cash. I rarely (if ever) take payment by transfer and if I do I charge more.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Well if and when the sun decides to throw us a solar flare, cryptocurrency will be useless.

Not to mention it will be a hackers' dream, and if this were to take off foreign nationalists could use things like bitcoin to sabotage a nations' economy, which is why physical currency still plays a role.

When the servers go down, everyone is broke.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

The World will instantly make more computers. Addiction is like that.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

No it is not here. I still use paper money. SO DO THE CRIMINALS, ho ho ho. Sad, but so do the nice innocent people who don't know how to use a PC.

Big trouble in little China, but then it always is. I am done with it. It is just watching a sick old animal die that used to bite you all the time any way, steal your food and do things to your leg. Poor puppy, look what became of him.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

All my transactions are cash. I rarely (if ever) take payment by transfer and if I do I charge more.

Hey, my friend. I am in Cornwall writing right now. Better not say where though, haha.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

No it is not here. I still use paper money.

Yes , transactions are mostly electronic now. Despite you hiding your dollars under your bed in a shoe box and whatever paycheck you might receive from your employer or wherever you cash that check.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

Hey, my friend. I am in Cornwall writing right now. Better not say where though, haha.

I'm actually over the border in Devon right now doing a job which will be paid in cash.
Cash will be killed soon though for sure, I see it coming with mobile card readers etc, I'm clinging on as long as I can lol

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Also I must say is this how much you care about the ALIENATED ONES?

Will you tell them ohh it is your own fault because you are no good with PCs? Should PCs and tech be the Solomon who decides who lives and who dies in the NEW WORLD ORDER?

Even Mr 666 Talents Solomon whould have seen this beast for what it is. They all think they are invincible.

Guys, that is why I use the little slogans like "Yes Gerogie, they all float". IT really is "IT". Information Technology is the Beast. It is seducing everybody. Remember the other day that I picked somebody up on them wanting net freedom. I even had to remind them was democracy worth sacrificing for a couple of websites.

That is why I called this the Seduction of the Beast. It is seducing everybody. Look how the Leaders got fooled by Putin's " Warcraft Game". They can't seem to see it coming and rings are being rung around them. That is why i tell them they will fall if they keep letting the chainsaw run rings around the redwood. Okay, Steve, what's the next line.

Make sure you all have fun with this. It is fun, too, you know. Use it to sharpen your talons and teeth. You are gonna need them.

NOTE: The 666 Talents Solomon is NOT a coincidence. It is a message. It is a very clear one.

1 Kings 10:14 says, "the weight of gold which Solomon received every year was 666 talents of gold, besides what came from tradesmen, from the traffic of the merchants, and from all the kings of Arabia and the governors of the regions." (Jewish Study Bible).

Do you have the wisdom now to understand? I have just told you what it is. I have just told you what 666 is. It is your metaphorical gold (literal gold or bitcoin, same thing)that people get bought and sold for, all of us. It is what is beginning to stop some of us from trading and participating. It is stopping me participating and stopping members of my family even buying and selling in...already, and the cashless bit isn't even here yet.

It is the emerging beast, showing its true colours. It is being revealed naked to the world, if you have eyes to see and ears to here.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

No it is not here. I still use paper money.

Yes , transactions are mostly electronic now. Despite you hiding your dollars under your bed in a shoe box and whatever paycheck you might receive from your employer or wherever you cash that check.

Respond to my other comment about how my family are being destroyed by this and are totally impoverished intellectually, spiritually and physically by the beast. Are you a fan of something that does that?

You are I know because you want those guys to be vulnerable. Be careful who's side you pick. It may be THE WRONG ONE. Seriously delivered.

Still NO. It is not yet a cashless society. I am giving strong warnings at a dangerous time. That was always meant to be. You guys are giving your warnings, too. We are all giving our warnings together.

The Stephen King novel continues and we are all writing it.

He has us all in His Snare, even Mr Rothschild.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Nice observation on the Guardian, the media have been pulling tricks like this for years.

The beauty of the Guardian is that the hipsters love it and follow its every word of advice. Sad.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

You guys are really cool. Don't make me popular. Just make it look like I am not listened to all that much, but please read. I know the right people are reading this. It's cool. It is better that way. I will not talk of this again.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

How about contribute to threads you've already authored instead of going on a mad one posting loads of new topics?
Don't get me wrong, if you tended your threads like a loved garden then it would be cool, but you just seem to be on a new topic manic post frenzy.

This is what im thinking too, OP has at least 4 -5 threads made within the last 3 days or so , to which he has NEVER responded back to.

Just serially posting threads then abandoning them when anyone asks any questions.

And no OP, bitcoin isnt the devil. None of this makes any sense what so ever, we already are almost a cashless society, everything is done online, through credit cards, and stored digitally.

You know, digital like the evil machine youre using to post thread after thread

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
"May their table before them become a snare; And when they are in peace, may it become a trap."

www.bible.com...

This is the page Stephen is writing right now I guess.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Because all you do is attack.

Ban me then. Do you think that will help? I think I would be grateful if you did. I hate this. I am passing information to people you don't even know exist.

Ask the CIA if I should be banned. If they say yes, I will go with that as I follow the law.

I have a lot of information to reveal. It is not really for many of you, just some. You do the same. It is here for people who get something from it.

I am responding, but I can't respond beyond what a human is capable of. It is just little old weak me in my cottage against all you lot. I am trying to tell the authorities something, not you.

I don't care whether I live or die. I hate what they have made of this earth. I hate it like Psalm 69 says. It is #ing SHAM 69, do you hear?

I am responding now, ain't I?

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I believe than one day nobody will be able to pay cash, just like nobody will be unregistered, untracked, unmonitored, 24/7.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Are you a fan of something that does that?

Became it is inevitable doesn't mean I approve.
edit on 29-1-2018 by intrptr because: change

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join