It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald J. Trump - The Jewish Mashiach

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
If you long for the “strange days” of ATS, look no further.

This place will serve as HQ for sharing and discussing any strange discoveries one might find when cross-referencing the idiosyncrasies of both Donald J. Trump and Cyrus II (the Great).

Start by asking yourself these questions?

What does “Nowruz” represent?
US (temple), moves in first year?
Why is the number 539 important?

Trump stated:

For many years, I have greatly enjoyed wonderful friendships with Iranian-Americans, one of the most successful immigrant groups in our country’s contemporary history.

They come from diverse religious backgrounds—including Muslim, Jewish, Christian, Zoroastrian, and Baha’i—but all share an affection for their ancestral heritage.

Cyrus the Great, a leader of the ancient Persian Empire, famously said that “freedom, dignity, and wealth together constitute the greatest happiness of humanity. If you bequeath all three to your people, their love for you will never die.”

To the Iranian people and all those around the world celebrating Nowruz: On behalf of the American people, I wish you freedom, dignity, and wealth. Nowruz Pirouz (Happy Nowruz).

tinyurl.com... (salvaged)

Why is Zoroastrianism so important?

"And the pillars of bronze that were in the House of The Lord, and the stands and the bronze sea that were in the House of The Lord, the Chaldeans broke in pieces, and carried all the bronze to Babylon." (Jeremiah 52:10-17 RSV)

The Fall

The picture above is KEY.

The Mashiach

The mashiach will be a great political leader descended from King David (Jeremiah 23:5). The mashiach is often referred to as "mashiach ben David" (mashiach, son of David). He will be well-versed in Jewish law, and observant of its commandments (Isaiah 11:2-5). He will be a charismatic leader, inspiring others to follow his example. He will be a great military leader, who will win battles for Israel. He will be a great judge, who makes righteous decisions (Jeremiah 33:15). But above all, he will be a human being, not a god, demi-god or other supernatural being.

It has been said that in every generation, a person is born with the potential to be the mashiach. If the time is right for the messianic age within that person's lifetime, then that person will be the mashiach. But if that person dies before he completes the mission of the mashiach, then that person is not the mashiach.

Link

"A carnal man, for a materialistic, godless kingdom; the Anti-Christ kingdom of the Jews." A creation to prosper from and admire.

Physical Perfection

The number 666 has significance as the numerical value of the Hebrew verse: "Ata yigdal na koach Ado-nai -- Now, I pray, let the Power of my Lord be great." (Numbers 14:17). This was Moshe's prayer invoking Divine Mercy on behalf of the Jewish People.

"Mosad Hayesod" cites the Vilna Gaon's commentary on the Zohar that "the number 666 contains hidden within it exalted and lofty messianic potential." No other explanation is offered there.

The number 666 could thus represent the strength and perfection of the physical world, which Judaism teaches will occur in the messianic era, when the physical world will reach its ultimate purpose, to be a vehicle through which the created experience the Creator.

Link

539 BCE

In October 539 BCE, the Persian king Cyrus took Babylon, the ancient capital of an oriental empire covering modern Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Israel. In a broader sense, Babylon was the ancient world's capital of scholarship and science.

The number 539 in Jewish Gematria is very special.

The subject provinces soon recognized Cyrus as their legitimate ruler. Since he was already lord of peripheral regions in modern Turkey and Iran (and Afghanistan?), it is not exaggerated to say that the conquest of Babylonia meant the birth of a true world empire.

Link

Please remain objective.

Thanks

edit on 29-1-2018 by eisegesis because: added

(post by mekhanics removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
oh yay, a good thread! fun! it's been a while!

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

The picture above is KEY.

Are those pillars Boaz and Jachin?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I think in order to correctly formulate an argument to support this you would need to provide more details about characteristics and connect that to earlier writings of Persian prophets and what not.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Link?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

I'm sure you could make the interpretation that the pillars have various forms in a range of religions/ spiritual practices due to the fact that the same symbols manifest in different forms according to the observer.
edit on 28-1-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Definitely, 106% for sure he's the mashiac.

6 years from now I'm going to make my rounds saying "I toadaso!!" to those who disagreed here.

Don't fight it...

Praise the mashiac Trump!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

This is depicting the fall of Babylon. It appears to have some sort of coded meaning as well...something to do with the constellation Scorpio, possibly.

Edit*
The zodiac can be seen along the top of the pillars with a Scorpion(Scorpio?) superimposed over Leo, Virgo, and Libra. The pincers seem to be pointing at Aquarius but I don't have the slightest what any of it means.
edit on 29-1-2018 by BloodStainedGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine

6 years from now I'm going to make my rounds saying "I toadaso!!" to those who disagreed here.

Don't fight it...

Bush Sr... not the anti-christ.

Clinton... not the anti-christ.

G.W. Bush... not the anti-christ.

Barry Sotero... not the anti-christ.

Donald Trump... probably not the anti-christ.

We can probably also rule out Paul Ruud, Elvira and Fabio... and Tommy Chong.

...and "Wendy's" founder, Dave Thomas.

I have my money on Keyser Soze. Vegas has him at 10-1...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: seaswine

Don't fight it...

Bush Sr... not the anti-christ.

Clinton... not the anti-christ.

G.W. Bush... not the anti-christ.

Barry Sotero... not the anti-christ.

Donald Trump... probably not the anti-christ.

We can probably also rule out Paul Ruud, Elvira and Fabio... and Tommy Chong.

...and "Wendy's" founder, Dave Thomas.

I have my money on Keyser Soze. Vegas has him at 10-1...

honestly if u have nothing good to add on topic and your just gonna mock the poster just dont say anything. its posts like this that are a detriment to the site. u dont agree with him fine but theres no reason to mock it, just move along.

to the op. good post and i love when people start looking outside the box. i find the image with the pillars very interesting and am going to dig into that. theres alot going on there. can anyone translate whats on the chest of the lion, the word below the left pillar and what is said on the cubes up top?
edit on 29-1-2018 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

The cubes on top are the sun, moon, and zodiac. The inscriptions on the bottom of the pillars are Johfra the mysterious artist of the work on the left and what looks like a date on the right side. I cannot make out the inscriptions on the star, they blur very easily with little magnification.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

The mashiach will be a great political leader descended from King David (Jeremiah 23:5). The mashiach is often referred to as "mashiach ben David" (mashiach, son of David). He will be well-versed in Jewish law, and observant of its commandments (Isaiah 11:2-5). He will be a charismatic leader, inspiring others to follow his example. He will be a great military leader, who will win battles for Israel. He will be a great judge, who makes righteous decisions (Jeremiah 33:15). But above all, he will be a human being, not a god, demi-god or other supernatural being.

1. Trump isn't Jewish.

2. Trump isn't even well versed in his own religion, I don't think he's likely to be well-versed in Jewish law.

3. There are 613 mitzvot, how many of them do you think he observes?

4. He's got an approval rating that in the most favorable polls bounces around in the low 40s.

5. Great military leader who will win battles for Israel? Totally what I look for in a President.

6. He would be the absolute worst judge unless you're counting judging contestants on his reality TV show.

I assume he is isn't a god, demi-god or supernatural being. Though I hear that people joking about the possibility of him being half orangutan is really a sore spot with him... so *shrug*.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
My first reaction is that this thread is crazy.

I seem to remember reading that on inauguration day Trump would be seventy years, 7 months and 7 days old or some such.

Trying to be open-minded and mulling it a bit, he perhaps may be a Messiah in the same sense of Cyrus. Cyrus was hardly God-fearing or devout, but he was called "annointed" (mashiach) and God enriched and empowered him to overthrow Babylon and made "the hills level". Trump is just a tool (pun intended). God can use all sorts of folk to bring about his will. Given the loud #resistance he's facing, I don't find it unreasonable to think this may be happening. Using someone imperfect and moving pieces into place in the grand scheme of things for the greater good.

It certainly doesn't make Trump a great guy or Messiah in the sense of the word that is coming across in the OP, though.
edit on 29-1-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You deserve credit for always reading an entire post and understanding it well enough to state your points and counterpoints. For that, you deserve a medal.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Please remain objective.

So, the guy who once famously stated: "Grab 'em by the p$$$y!" is a potential candidate for being the Jewish Mashiach...?

He will be a charismatic leader, inspiring others to follow his example.

I'm going to remain objective (not really!) considering the fact this buffoon still managed to become POTUS.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join