It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fitness App gives away secret military bases

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

is it the same as cars that spend 14 years in the north east? Not sure what de icing etc does to planes.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: nepatitan

Engine problems, multiple landing gear issues, prop problems, a Flight Engineer that still thank God that I didn't ever see again.....

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

See that warm spot on the bottom right? That is apparently a pond where a lot of people from the base like to go swimming.

It is Gull Island Pond used for the Windsurfing and Sailing Club.

www.sailarmy.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Just got into work and checked email, and there it is...policy letter from SECAF discussing protecting operationally sensitive info and some heat maps with potentially "revealing" information.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: nepatitan

is it the same as cars that spend 14 years in the north east? Not sure what de icing etc does to planes.

I spent some time at Brunswick, NAS way back. Never want to experience cold like that again.
The birds on the tarmac looked like ice mountains sometimes. I would imagine that service up there resulted in a significant contribution to the bone yard.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Do Russians and Chinese use fitbits? Do we get to see what their jogging patterns are? What is it looking like in Djibouti or Belarus??

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

There were a few Russian hits in Syria. I don't know about in Russia itself, but they did see some Russian users. Don't know about China.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
so we have to have an account with Strava ti see this map?? Im ready to go hunting for Russians, and Turks too. And Especially those Chinese!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Based on my knowledge of Base Camp, I suspect this track is from a fireman.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Groom lake has been scrubbed it seems.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I finally got around to looking at the raw data and yeah, I couldn't find anything at Groom. I guess the powers that be didn't know about Base Camp.

I noticed a track in Alamo.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

Going online, I see the Groom Lake heat map data is still there. I traced nearly a straight line from New Mexico to near Groom Lake. More to be posted later.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I just have to know: How did they not know this would happen? You can only change locations and other identifying factors so many times before the app just begins to show direct locations. No one in the military, or doing 'highly classified' work, should even be capable of having a fitbit, or any device which can find your location.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

in 2013

hmmmm.....another Obama-era "mistake" regarding our military security.

This is why I can’t stand most Trump supporters.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Security on patrol?

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Seems like someone knew they were being mapped.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Oxymoron secret Military base
Please follow directions in setting up your secret Military base .
1 Hire Privet Contractors at lowest bid possible .
2 Said contractors now Subcontract to even lower bidders
3 All workers must have a 6 pack of bud and some BUD wile on the job
4 Now bring in all the heavy equipment Please use locals for any grunt work .
5 Using 10 foot tall chain link fence , fence in a area to cover a square mile . ( don't worry no one will suspect a thing )
And finly number 6 No matter who every ask it just does NOT exist keep doing this for 50 years and be sure to have 50,000 - 150 thousand people on the base all wearing camo .
Again just remember No one will ever suspect this is a secret base ( because we say so .

posted on Feb, 1 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
strava around the Nellis range

There appears to be an aircraft track that got logged. The flight originated out of New Mexico. Go the link and then pan down a bit.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I don't believe there has been a mention of the bases in Antartica. Now I don't know if there are mountain bases in Antartica but if you go to Strava and change it to satellite view you can clearly see the heat map going into a mountain base. Pretty cool.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join