It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's economic speech

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I was surprised not to find this speech already posted. If I've missed it, Mods, please redirect.

It's a bit long but for those that are truly concerned with a globalism that dominates individual nations, then this is a must watch.

www.youtube.com...

The usual culprits for and against. Apparently, old Soros was there....
Lot's of those billionaires took photo ops with the Don and he certainly came across in a much higher 'gear' than they were used to. I 'believe' a few may just have bought into his views.

I still see a leader here.

Go ahead, dump on me and The Don. I freaking loved it.....

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Is this the one where everyone booed him?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

well if they took the time to boo him, then they took the time to listen to him.

Guess he got their attention eh.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Sounds like him and his billionaire friends are enjoying their (yes, their) policies so far.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

It is...and his speech was actually quite impressive. The fact people boo him is pretty disgusting to me.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Looked like a partial standing O.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

You didn't like what he said?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

You didn't like what he said?

With that question, he proves he didn't watch it.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I watched it, and that speech was great! He made America look very good

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Sounds like him and his billionaire friends are enjoying their (yes, their) policies so far.

Why are you using media talking points to just cause division?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Great speech!

MAGA!

Finally a President to be proud of!

Took long enough.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Why are you using media talking points to just cause division?

It's what he does.
Content does not matter.
edit on 2018-01-26T23:30:34-06:002201826America/Chicago1 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Love him or hate him that was a good speech and a great sales pitch for the U. S.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Love him or hate him that was a good speech and a great sales pitch for the U. S.

It also raises the hope that the U.S. is willing and able to resume the leadership role it wore for so many decades.

Some may not particularly like that having slid in the vacuum of the last few years...oh, well....

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I watched last night (in UK). I thought it was very inspiring and more importantly, very anti-globalist!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I watched last night (in UK). I thought it was very inspiring and more importantly, very anti-globalist!

It was.
I would like to hear why some have a problem with the speech.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Thanks for posting the link.

Sounded like a fine speech to me. I like to hear someone cheer-leading for the US. All the reports I heard via msm radio said that he got a warm reception.

One little thing that he said gave me pause; something along the lines of "When I became a politician..." I don't think he has become a politician. He speaks like a business man and he's been dealing like a businessman. To me that seems a refreshing change. A businessman knows the value of a budget and income/outgo percentages. He tends to husband resources, not fling them out with some vague hope of a return.

I'm glad he brought up the wiping of the overbearing regulations. The guy who provides me with firewood was telling me recently that the regulations that put him out of the compost business have been wiped and he will be back in limited production by spring.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: [
it was incredibly the most inspiring and most effective speech which i ever watched.
and he made America seem great...

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What media talking points? I don't ever watch or listen to the media so I'm confused by why you think that. I can't help that they are pretending to hate Trump.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

I'm enjoying seeing my investments go up in value too. I'm not a billionaire or his friend but am going to enjoy having a few extra coins from time to time as a result of his election. I got nothing against making good deals.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join