It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophile identifies as 9 year old

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I identify as a puncher of pedos.

#ING scum.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
look, i'm gonna capslock it so you 'challenged' types can read it in the back.

NO ONE THINKS THIS GUY IS GOOD. EVERYONE THINKS THIS GUY IS A PIECE OF #.

but this thread isn't about that, is it? it's about drawing a false equivalence between this human offal and his stupid claim, and people who are transgender, so you can 'virtue signal' about how being transgender is made up and you don't like it.

we get it, believe me. have several seats because everyone understands exactly where you stand.

pretending that oh well he says THIS so we have to listen because we have to listen to people who are transgender (when ya don't), or pretending that gay people want to bring pedophiles under their umbrella, is pathetic right-wing baiting and fear-mongering.

i'll say it again... your'e pathetic.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: face23785

Hey look, an opportunity to connect disgusting people with one of America's last acceptable social pinatas.

Bark bark bark bark

Don't feel bad. Itll still be ok to beat up on the southerners long after we get this whole pronoun thing worked out.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I got some ideas from the movie Law Abiding Citizen. He would live for a very painful long time.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The absolute absurdity of this man's claim is mind boggling. Even more so that he sees it as a defense or justification of his actions. Is this 9 year old thing something he applies to every aspect of his life, because last time I checked the age an adult functions at is measured overall. Now as the mother of a currently nine year old little boy...let me tell you what he identifies as.... A superhero, a racecar driver, a Minecraft expert, and an aspiring astronaut. And girls...are still icky and have cooties. So the only age nine functional level this guy has, is his ability to lie his way out of trouble.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Nine year olds don't have sex with little girls.

End of story

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

So what do you think about a transaged man who is having sex with his age peers?

I guess the Houston Press has the answer!

Hmmm, a minor boy a few years older than her? That means that the boy is also a minor. I don’t believe going to the cops is going to help anything. This sounds like an in-house issue that needs to be handled by both sets of parents, individually and collectively.

Try investigating the situation and find out exactly what happened before you blow the whole thing out of proportion. When kids are that age, they often experiment. Oftentimes they’re just fooling around, and there isn’t any penetration. Talk to your daughter about her actions, and make her understand the consequences of having sex at a young age.

No need to try to ruin the little boy’s life, or embarrass your daughter any more than she is already.

I guess if you catch this "9-year-old" having sex with your kids, you shouldn't embarrass any of them needlessly. Just get together with his parents (if they are still alive) and you should talk about how to handle this. I mean really, they were likely just fooling around and there probably wasn't any real penetration anyhow ...

link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

Guess he is a sexual 9yr old?

link   
Going for the extreme - - always a good debate - - right?

Simple: "When there's a victim".

If person/animal can not give legal consent - - they are a victim.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: BlueJacket

I got some ideas from the movie Law Abiding Citizen. He would live for a very painful long time.

That movie is graphic but awesome. Great reference. Imagine a Punisher vs. Law Abiding Citizen plot? That'd be epic

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Oh well, then you are helping him out. He is 9. He cannot give consent.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

As a mother of three boys I have to agree.
Video games, bicycles, state boards and comic books. Girls ...maybe..sneaking peeks at playboy magazine if they got lucky enough to find one. And farting. Farting was big.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Hey look, an opportunity to connect disgusting people with one of America's last acceptable social pinatas.

Bark bark bark bark

Don't feel bad. Itll still be ok to beat up on the southerners long after we get this whole pronoun thing worked out.

My boyfriend is an ex-rancher from central valley, accent and all. I don't judge ignorant people by their accent or place of birth; I judge by the ignorant words I hear tumbling from their mouths to virtue signal their own identity politics and bark mindlessly at nonsense.

Stop assuming I beat up on southerners.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

He has the right to identify however he wants, but he has no right to abuse children. No one does.

Just like someone has the right to own guns, but they don’t have the right to shoot a bunch of people at a movie theater, or a nightclub, or an outdoor music venue, or a mall, etc., etc., etc.

I know plenty of trans people who have never hurt a soul. I also know plenty of people who own guns who have never shot anyone.

Should the laws be changed to accommodate his sexual preference?

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Bark bark bark bark

My boyfriend is an ex-rancher from central valley, accent and all. I don't judge ignorant people by their accent or place of birth; I judge by the ignorant words I hear tumbling from their mouths to virtue signal their own identity politics and bark mindlessly at nonsense.

My friend, i made no assumptions about you. My assumptions are about society at large.
Just a comment to point out that your particular demographic isn't the only one that is discriminated against.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

OMG there's not a palm big enough. That's funny and sad.
Get the parents together. So folks your forty year old is in trouble again I think we need a sit down. Lol.
Unfortunately there is a sad and distressing core to this story.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Nine year olds don't have sex with little girls.

End of story

I missed the part where it said he had sex with any of them.

Do you ever get anything right?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Bark bark bark bark

My friend, i made no assumptions about you. My assumptions are about society at large.
Just a comment to point out that your particular demographic isn't the only one that is discriminated against.

Fair point. I do acknowledge the unfair stereotypes of southerners and speak out against it when I can.

That's why I got upset thinking you were accusing me of that.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Had to know this was coming.

Trans-age: Pedophile charged with abusing 3 girls says he's a 9 year old trapped in a man's body

A Chicago man accused of sexually assaulting two six-year-olds and an eight-year-old on repeated occasions, told police officers that he's really "a 9-year-old trapped in an adult's body," prosecutors revealed on Wednesday.

he eight-year-old was assaulted while her family stayed with Roman for 10 weeks, starting in October of 2016. According to prosecutors, the girl's mother worked a shift at night and Roman would take care of the children. During one of the attacks, two of the victim's younger siblings were watching a movie on a cellphone in the same room, say prosecutors.

The other six-year-old victim was allegedly assaulted while she slept in his home for one year, from January of 2017 to the present month.

[sarcasm]Now, don't condemn him. If you do, you're a bigot right? He has the right to "identify" as whatever he feels like he is. Obviously he's biologically an adult male, but you can't go by that, or you're a bigot. Biology is irrelevant. Feelings are what's important.[/sarcasm]

Guess who owns this?
i gotta assume your problem is that it is little girls and not little boys in question. So obviously what matters is if the man identifies as a 9 year old boy or girl that matters

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

As a mother of three boys I have to agree.
Video games, bicycles, state boards and comic books. Girls ...maybe..sneaking peeks at playboy magazine if they got lucky enough to find one. And farting. Farting was big.

Wait.

Are you admitting that kids have gender differences ... and age differences?

I thought gender was just a societal construct imposed on them, and who are you to judge someone's age by how they behave? Don't you have a husband? If you do, you know they never, ever grow out of farting.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join