It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity Says Trump Was Not Going to Fire Muller, Then Fox Confirms To Hannity on the Air, He was

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I haven’t heard his approval rate has increased, but then again he did just say he was gonna save daca. That is likely to add a few points..

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

While you are hand wringing over the words, others are pissed at proven actions.

The FBI hasn't had credibility in years, if ever. To pretend that they did is just perpetuating a myth. You don't burn a building full of living women and children when you are credible as LEO.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Not sure why people try and post anything critical of Trump on ATS anymore.

Triggered, libtards, snowflakes, Trump derangement syndrome, Trump doesn't tell lies - it's how liars interpret him - Trump doesn't tell lies - he speaks in big city talk.

The people that voted and supported Trump feel compelled to defend him at every turn, it just seems like a waste of time trying to swim against the tide of ATS.

I recommend bombshell Hillary and Obama threads, as well as unsubstantiated claims from anons. That's what ATS is about.

It seems like it, and it seems to be encouraged too!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

He didn't fire him,more fake news,the NY Times is a big liberal rag,best used for wrapping dead fish

Uh, did you read what happened, trump ordered him to be fired, but backed down. It would have been "Catastrophic" For trumps presidency.....And again, if this is a non issue, when confronted, instead of lying did trump just not say......Uh, Yeah, And????

He is still this second saying its fake news....He is lying, why don't you see that? Everyone is lying accept trump? NOT!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I love the commitment from both sides lulzaroonie

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Maybe Trump said "After reading this memo, we need charge Mueller and the others as domestic terrorists and send them to Guantanamo asap. But, on second thought, we should let the people see the memo first, so that we have 100% support."

There you go, Trump wanted to "fire" Mueller.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

He didn't fire him,more fake news,the NY Times is a big liberal rag,best used for wrapping dead fish

Uh, did you read what happened, trump ordered him to be fired, but backed down. It would have been "Catastrophic" For trumps presidency.....And again, if this is a non issue, when confronted, instead of lying did trump just not say......Uh, Yeah, And????

He is still this second saying its fake news....He is lying, why don't you see that? Everyone is lying accept trump? NOT!

What lie? Trump raised the idea, but his aides convinced him it would be a really bad idea. There was no order given. The counsel did not threaten to quit. See FoxNews' report to get a much better idea of what actually happened.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Uh, trump says its fake news and is lying about it, WHY? If this is laughable why does the man you must support, clearly lie to you and everyone else about it? How are you okay with that? Do you like the fact that he lies to you, and not just the U.S., but the world, about RUSSIA, and tries to discredit anyone who might put the puzzle together?

The man should be discrediting himself by lying to you, and you tell the left to keep drinking the Kool-Aid.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I feel like this was discussed at the time it happened. Trump inquired what his full range of options were as President. Then it got spun as "Trump wants to.."

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItsNotIronic
I feel like this was discussed at the time it happened. Trump inquired what his full range of options were as President. Then it got spun as "Trump wants to.."

No, trump did not "want to" He "ordered" it......

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

What lie? Trump raised the idea, but his aides convinced him it would be a really bad idea. There was no order given. The counsel did not threaten to quit. See FoxNews' report to get a much better idea of what actually happened.

What lie? OMG.....trump "ordered" Mullers firing, trump says FAKE NEWS...Its not fake news. He is telling you it is. That is lying......Again lying about something pertaining to the Russia investigation at that!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

a reply to: YouSir

The story is has already been reported, even FOX apparently got the memo, that trump wanted to fire Muller. It broke first in the NY Times......

www.nytimes.com... ule=span-ab-top-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Ummm...I know...I've watched it play out...

That being said...I don't trust or believe any MSM entity...to include Fox...nor do I watch them...nor do I get my news from them...

Not since this went down......

Perhaps more people should rethink their viewership...

YouSir
edit on 26-1-2018 by YouSir because: of those three little dots...

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

What lie? OMG.....trump "ordered" Mullers firing, trump says FAKE NEWS...Its not fake news. He is telling you it is. That is lying......Again lying about something pertaining to the Russia investigation at that!

www.cnn.com...

(CNN)President Donald Trump denied on Friday that he had moved to fire special counsel Robert Mueller.

He had called for the firing last June, according to one person familiar with the matter. White House counsel Don McGahn refused to order the Justice Department to fire Mueller because he disagreed with the President's reasoning, the source said. However, according to the source, McGahn did not threaten to resign directly to the President.

This story is a big nothingburger not even CNN will fall for it.

Nobody cares.

Hows the economy doing?

edit on 26-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

Yeah, and usually I include myself, and say "our president" or "the president" its just getting a bit much to stomach.

Exaggeration is a blood relation to falsehood and nearly as blamable.

Of coarse I am exaggerating. We all do it..........actually I would say my response was more melodramatic.

Why are you exaggerating?

What is your purpose here?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: network dude

i know, trump's oozes integrity.

Ah, now this is indeed cleaver. Using the old "I'm rubber, you're glue" trick, but with a twist to make a fantastically AMAZING jab at President Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States of America.

Well played.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

She comes from a time when EVERYONE had their own server..

All she did was fail to swap over..and I doubt she was the only one..

Wow, you really don't understand any of this, do you?

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

Note that

www.cnn.com...

(CNN)President Donald Trump denied on Friday that he had moved to fire special counsel Robert Mueller.

He had called for the firing last June, according to one person familiar with the matter. White House counsel Don McGahn refused to order the Justice Department to fire Mueller because he disagreed with the President's reasoning, the source said. However, according to the source, McGahn did not threaten to resign directly to the President.

This story is a big nothingburger not even CNN will fall for it.

Nobody cares.

Hows the economy doing?

Note that even CNN is backing down on the claim that McGahan threatened to quit. I'll bet you good money the Times story exaggerated what really happened, and not by a little bit either.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Not sure why people try and post anything critical of Trump on ATS anymore.

Triggered, libtards, snowflakes, Trump derangement syndrome, Trump doesn't tell lies - it's how liars interpret him - Trump doesn't tell lies - he speaks in big city talk.

The people that voted and supported Trump feel compelled to defend him at every turn, it just seems like a waste of time trying to swim against the tide of ATS.

I recommend bombshell Hillary and Obama threads, as well as unsubstantiated claims from anons. That's what ATS is about.

I know right, he's the first politician to tell lies, evah! He lies. At least he's not very good at it, so you know when it's happening.

But don't worry about the Trump supporters, you just call them triggered snowflakes, and you WIN!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Yeah sure he lied about wanting to fire Mueller.

I let it slide like I did when another president said I could keep my doctor, and that lobbyists will be out of jobs.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join