It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS’s Shining Moment Has Arrived

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Like I said, media talking points, a.k.a. "left vs. right".

I'm not part of the left but nice try pigeonholing me into somewhere I don't belong.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

We the people are the new media, the only media that matters.

That's a scary thought.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Like I said, media talking points, a.k.a. "left vs. right".

I'm not part of the left but nice try pigeonholing me into somewhere I don't belong.
Yeah, no you're left. The amount of times you enter a thread and high five your pals is enough to smirk at that thought.

Who'd you think you're fooling?

If it walks and talks like a duck, its probably a duck. Birds of a feather yo'.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

So me going into a thread and agreeing that Trump sucks automatically means I'm part of the left? Might want to tell all those conservatives who don't like Trump that they're leftists in disguise too!

I find it sad that my opinion on one person automatically makes me a part of a group I largely don't agree with. But hey, that's partisanship for you, if they disagree with you on one thing then they disagree with everything and are automatically a part of the enemy camp. Great logic there.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Pfff, yeah right. You've been exposed, stop making excuses.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Yes good and evil,20 trillion lost by the government-military industrial complex in the last 20 years,incessant wars since ww2 that have killed directly or indirectly via blockades or sanctions 20 million people,the NSA FBI and others deliberately losing information and soon artificial intelligence,the internet of things,the weaponisation of earths atmosphere through 5g and geoengineering,the borg-hive mind,super surveillance cities,smart meters,blue light leds,compulsory vaccinations etc etc.

Good aint doing to well in your country but nothing is ever going to happen until the rest of the world gets tired of all your Doctor Frankenstein,Mengele and Moreau crap.As for your foreign policy its currently run by the WWE.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Figures this is the thread I see right after my new NWO thread is immediately tossed in the trash bin upon posting.

One thumb up for controlled opposition. At least its opposition, right?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I don't get how following government approved conspiracy theories is fighting the system.

If the conspiracy theories only implicate one side of the political system, then that should say it all. At least to those with their eyes open.

But it doesn't. If you think it does, then you haven't been paying attention. Many of those implicated are career bureaucrats who have served across admins and party lines. Comey, for example, and Mueller too are men of impeccable reputation *for both parties*. John McCain is another who is receiving scrutiny and is up to his eyeballs in this along with a group of GOPe. Then there are at least two lobbying firms, one for each flavor of the aisle.

You just haven't been keeping up if you think it's all one party. It's Washington as a whole. Yes, the "public" face was Clinton/Obama, but the Bushes had their share of it as well.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Sorry to be "that guy", but I hope you realize that there are just as many misinformed, ignorant people on this site as there are anywhere else on the web.

In fact, I'd say this site is a bit worse. Many, if not most, think they are more enlightened than the general public, yet are at the front of the line to be the first sheep sent through the slaughter.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Sady, no one I know wants to hear about any of this. Young, old-it doesn't matter-they don't want to know.

This is frustrating for those of us who do want to know. You can take a thirsty horse to water....

This doesn't bode well for the foreseeable future of our country. Since Eisenhower warned this country of the increasing powers of the Industrial Complex this country has only gotten dirtier-with every war, every president, congress, the judicial system-you name it.

We may have to rebuild from the bottom again if people don't open their eyes and act.

Thank God for ATS.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

See, you have labeled me something I'm not and refuse to see it any other way. Seems like you've bought into the propaganda fully. "My way or the highway", right?

Clinton is a crook and should be in jail, Trump sucks, illegal immigrants should be thrown back into their home country for breaking the law, guns shouldn't be banned and such a notion is against the Constitution. All those things I believe to be true. Don't let your head explode too hard.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Today, reading about the Obama/Hillary 16 year plan to destroy America, about the “missing” FBI emails, about the tactics of the Deep State, about texts uncovered by two US congressmen that threatened the POTUS....

I just want to encourage you to keep it up, no matter the trolls and naysayers and the ignorant and the sleepers. Shout the truth from the rafters and avoid arguing with those who don’t yet see it or cannot yet understand.

16 years ago the War on Terror started. I'm not willing to deny this body of research for a few Q-tips with old news in new robes, thanks.
All you will get is mockery for the shilly idea, that Obummer $hillary drove Dubbya and Dick Cheney around for national security reasons.

We don't forget.

Ignore those who cannot or do not understand.

If you can't explain stuff you simply didn't understand it fully. That's what I had to learn recently.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
When everyone wakes up and realizes there's no 2 party system only take my money and freedoms white and black. Then that will be a good day.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I don't get how following government approved conspiracy theories is fighting the system.

If the conspiracy theories only implicate one side of the political system, then that should say it all. At least to those with their eyes open.

And sadly, some thing just like that. This isn't left vs right. Sure the dems are about to get roasted, but watch and see, when names start being passed around. This goes much deeper than just the partisan bull# we whine about here.

Yes, there was some shady # against Trump, and yes Obama and his crew are dirty. But the GOP is just as involved, and I'd wager, just as nervous about when the names come out.

I won't say it's not nice to be vindicated for some garbage, but I don't think for one second "the right" is even remotely clean in all this.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I talked a lot about the old ATS in my OP.

There used to be more focus here on mysteries and figuring things out and a lot less on having to go through the basics and arguing over things most of us figured out a long time ago.

Now it’s seems like we’re Conspiracy 101.

But that’s okay. I guess a new crop of people are shuffling through.

Keep on shining the light. No matter what.
edit on 23-1-2018 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I think your motivation is pretty clear. It is clearly partisan to you. And you're trying to frame it as non-partisan to draw in more centrist posters.

The people that actually have their eyes open, see right through this.

Someone should have told you the red pill is a sleeping pill.

Seriously...engage the echo chamber!
edit on 23-1-2018 by JohnnyCanuck because: yup!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Yes, we may actually have here a verifiable conspiracy of epic proportions, but there are those who decry the state of these boards because they would prefer musing on bigfoot and ancient aliens.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
S&F

Well said!
Big things are happening. James Rybicki I read has decided to leave the FBI. That was Comey's chief of staff. Would he be trying to get out before TSHTF?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Says the guy who uses media talking points as the basis for his threads and ideology.

No worries, those on the left don't get to me with their distractions and deflections.

The left has lost, they are but a small minority of very vocal members screaming at the sky.

I think the left has been in minority here for a long time, especially after eight years under a Democrat president. The numbers may even out if Trump lasts into his second term.

Sounds like you view this site as a battleground between right and left agendas, makes sense.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Sorry to be "that guy", but I hope you realize that there are just as many misinformed, ignorant people on this site as there are anywhere else on the web.

In fact, I'd say this site is a bit worse. Many, if not most, think they are more enlightened than the general public, yet are at the front of the line to be the first sheep sent through the slaughter.

Most of us are just dumb conspiracy people, but it is kind of funny to see the unveiling of the "deep state", or "TPTB" that is happening now, and some really lame posters make empirical claims they didn't exist. But I suppose it will take much more open news to convince the really hard core lame posters. Nice to see you around.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join