It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wasting Away in Chuckschumerland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I read this post on American Thinker this morning,

www.americanthinker.com...

and had a good old fashioned chuckle over one of the facts the author pointed out, that fits him to a T, about the origin of Democratic Minority Leader of the Senate, Chuck Schumer.

"In the meantime, Chuck Schumer, whose surname (per ancestry.com) is "a nickname from Middle Low German 'good-for-nothing,' 'vagabond,'" revealed how aptly he is named."

www.ancestry.com...

Schumer Name Meaning
German: unexplained. North German (Schümer): nickname from Middle Low German schumer ‘good-for-nothing’, ‘vagabond’.

How appropriate it THAT. LOL.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Look, I don't mean to be rude, but is this thread basically 'HAHA HE HAS A FUNNY NAME!'?

And is nobody else getting tired of the endless desperate parade of 'It's all the DEM's fault anyway' posts here on ATS? Has the alt-right mediasphere gone into turbocharge spewing out this endless propaganda stuff?

The Republicans control all three houses. It was their job to put a budget in place that everybody could agree with. There is blame on all sides here, but most of the blame, as Trump himself has said on two seperate occasions, is on the office of the President.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Truth is it fits ALL politicians... The article just happened to be about Schumer.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

DACA has nothing to do with the budget... Schumer is using it as leverage where the Democratic party is completely without at this point. My opinion of the Democratic party at this point is they are a gaggle of traitorous thugs that have betrayed the citizens of this nation. This was supposed to be humor but you have turned it into just another divisive political thread. Shame on you.

edit on 21-1-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
HAHA HE HAS A FUNNY NAME!

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

George Soros is a major Schumer supporter.. between that and the recent crap with this gov shutdown I am seriously unimpressed with this jackass excuse for a human being

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Congress does the budget.... that was the mantra used to blame republicans during to Obama years. How is now Trumps fault?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I always thought Schumer was good for nothing.

Although I used more colorful language to describe him.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
But it is so funny

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Hmmmm...has Schumer always been a cheat?!

A highly intelligent child, Schumer worked for the fledgling college test prep company helmed by Stanley Kaplan. He eventually scored a perfect 1600 on his SATs...

www.biography.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

You're the one looking for a deep political discussion in the jokes forum. You don't have to defends the dems we can be bi partisan and hate our government together especially Chuck vagabond

join