It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am worried my sister is being poisoned. Help please!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
My sister has been living with a lady out of state. One day she wasn't feeling well. The lady is a nurse and gave her something. It dissolved around her mouth immediately. An hour later she began feeling very ill and started having breathing problems. Since than she has been in the hospital and and has been showing signs of a heart attack. She hasn't mentioned the medicine to the doctors and has since taken it again. She is only getting worse and her fingers are curling a little. I am extremely worried about my sister. The lady she lives with is a bit odd. Nothing specific but I've had a weirdo alert since hearing about her. She recently bought my sister a dog that she never asked for. She also has my niece with her. She is kind and treats her like a daughter. In many ways is very demanding of my sister. Side note, the ladies son just died. I just am worried about my sister. Is there any way I can call a doctor in the area of NC to have her checked for something that may not have been thought of when she was in the hospital? She doesn't have insurance so once they see her stabilize, they just release her.
edit on 19-1-2018 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

Drugs?

Homeopathic medicine?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

If your Sister won't say anything You should. It might save her life.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

You could hotline the situation with the Dept of Health and Human Services. They could investigate further.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Well if she had insurance, the sky is literally the limit.

No insurance means they won't do a heavy metals, tox or any other screening to determine what you think may have happened unless you front the money.

Good luck, (I don't mean to be glib) the medical industry is about making money (insurance money) and if anyone gets well it is an unintended consequence of profit driven medicine.

edit on 19-1-2018 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

If she has taken anything while in hospital the staff need to know, NOW!

P

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure you can call the local police and get them to do a welfare check.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Maybe you should move your sister , the niece and the dog in with you . ...sounds like munchenhausen disease ( spelling ) .... And the nurse is going to kill her .
edit on 19-1-2018 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
hotlines

I found a list of hotlines for NC. I'd call a few of them and explain the situation. They can bypass HIPAA laws where you probably cannot.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Call the police. See if they will check it out. Don't worry if they try to make you sound like a fool or crazy family member. You may need to get there at the hospital and sit by her bed to protect her. How far do you want to go? You are family, the woman isn't so you can kick her away-maybe get a restraining order if the police will support you. Action needed.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I am wondering if your sister concerned also?
I would think that you could do nothing unless she is concerned herself, she is an adult.

Maybe she had symptoms as per hear first and the woman gave her
Nitroglycerin sublingual tablet is available as both a generic and brand-name drug. Brand name: Nitrostat.
A sublingual tablet is a tablet that you dissolve under your tongue or inside your cheek. Nitroglycerin is also available as a spray, aerosol solution, extended-release oral capsule, transdermal patch, and ointment. It also comes in a form that is injected into a vein that is only given by a healthcare provider.
Nitroglycerin is used to stop or prevent angina (chest pain)

www.healthline.com...

You know there are places online that you can look at to match any pill any tablet or capsule has numbers or names on them and the color also shows what they are.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
When my sister first asked what it was the lady refused and continues to refuse to tell her what she gave her. If I am wrong, the relationship she has with this lady could be ruined. I have to protect my sister and I am trying to. She is on the phone with poison control. She has refused to give us an address because of how protective family is. Family is all in right now. Collectively we've talked her into calling poison control. I am just super worried. Not knowing where my niece with my sister in this condition is killing me. She's extremely impressionable/gullible. I've been impressed through our conversations that the lady is a manipulator.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

If I knew where she is, I'd highly consider it. If nothing seems off to those individual officers she could be left in worse jeopardy if the lady is poisoning her.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

You guys aren't the only people I am asking for help either. I am branching out. Not being dismissive, just trying to inform.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Go take care of your family. Afterwards find that lady, and give her some (or all) of her own medicine.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Hewhowaits

Were all ready to go get her. We are trying to reason with her to tell us where she is. if not for us but for Jenessa her daughter. Even if we don't pick her up tonight, we need to know where my niece is in case she passes. She has been in the hospital multiple times in the past 2 months. For supposed heart issues.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

The lady took her to get a facial instead of the hospital when she was collapsing. A lot of these facts I am only finding tonight.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The Lady is not a Doctor, has no business administering drugs. Only Doctors write scripts. Seek professional help before your sister dies.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I would get the authorities involved very quickly. They can probably locate her via phone signal.
I'm hoping this all turns out ok for your family.
You'll be in our prayers tonight.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Hewhowaits

She said the medication was a drop and it tasted nasty. She doesn't know the color.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join