It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FISA ‘Info Suggests Documents Catastrophically Bad For Dems’: Adam Schiff Leaks Dry Up

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

They have been doing that since Christmas.

ETA - Comey's exoneration letter re: Clinton - contains everything that was changed / removed.
*PDF LINK* - Comey’s Original Clinton Memo
edit on 21-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Just imagine what is going on in Trump Tower right now!

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Nothing close to whats going on at the Javits center, where the glass ceiling has been changed out to something easier to clean.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Nothing close to whats going on at the Javits center, where the glass ceiling has been changed out to something easier to clean.

In terms of criminal activity, which is worse: backroom political dirty tricks, or laundering money for gangsters and foreign intelligence services? Tick tock....

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
It doesn't sound like Adam Schiff knows when to quit lying. He's currently trying to blame the White House for the cancellation of the Hope Hicks testimony on the Russia probe after the committee cancelled it themselves.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
It doesn't sound like Adam Schiff knows when to quit lying. He's currently trying to blame the White House for the cancellation of the Hope Hicks testimony on the Russia probe after the committee cancelled it themselves.

And who might have asked the committee to "cancel it for themselves?"

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Known subversion of the democratic process vs suppositional crimes against someone who, every week, has a new/proven phony allegation against him.

Little boys crying wolf is what i see.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Time will tell. Tick tock....

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Known subversion of the democratic process vs suppositional crimes against someone who, every week, has a new/proven phony allegation against him.

Little boys crying wolf is what i see.

Excellent thought. #releasethememo might not be good for Dems and they have to deflect. The Russia meme is falling apart so what deflection is next!?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Why do you think Democrats are desperate to destroy Nunes and equally desperate to change the news cycle. Democrats are placing all their eggs into the russia narrative and are intentionally shutting down the federal government to change the news cycle.

The last time the government shut down Democrats got away with blaming Republicans and they are counting on that strategy to work again now.

Which is so predicable on their part. How ironic that even in the
beginning when Obama was crafting his lies on DACA that he
full well knew and admitted the Dreamer Act was illegal.

Further, he even stood in the Rose Garden and
declared it was not amnesty, nor a path to citizenship.

For Democrats, as Hillary once said "it is all about the fight"

They truly don't give a care about American citizens, or illegals.
It is just a game to them.

We are their source of income for all of this activity. They honestly believe that money is a never ending supply, just print more and we the people will just sit back and take it.

No more. The buck stops right here.

I'm so glad we are finally cleaning all of this crap out.

Fred..

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

The only way to restore any semblence of control is to imprison a couple officials. Hillary or Obama level people needs to be imprisoned, or penalized heavily. And the current government needs a heavy leashed and a gimp mask.

I am fed up with them all, regardless of affiliation. Investigate and start charging people.

Byron York‏Verified account @ByronYork

Today: Reps. Nunes, Gowdy, and Goodlatte met to discuss memo, are said to be 'charting a path forward.' What does that mean? Obvious goal is to make memo public; steps between now and then unclear; could take 2-3 weeks. 2/2

I was talking to one of the most extreme left wingers just last week. He told me that I would protect Trump against any charges. I replied back that if Trump or anyone on his team has committed any crimes at all, off to jail they should go.

His response? Bless-ed silence.

He then hung up the phone and I've not heard from him ever since.

Fred..

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Known subversion of the democratic process vs suppositional crimes against someone who, every week, has a new/proven phony allegation against him her.

Fixed that for you.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Known subversion of the democratic process vs suppositional crimes against someone who, every week, has a new/proven phony allegation against him her.

Fixed that for you.

The absolute beauty of all of this, is that time, is on OUR side now.

Fred..

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

In terms of criminal activity, which is worse: backroom political dirty tricks, or laundering money for gangsters and foreign intelligence services? Tick tock....

Clinton, Obama and their ilk are guilty of it all and they are linked to the backroom politics.

Secondly you guys need to stop with the "the crime she committed is minor" bull#. It is getting old.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

The lies will increase on this topic by Democrats. Apparently the intentional shutdown engineered by Democrats is, like the russia bs, blowing up in their faces.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

Therefore, ask not to know
For whom the tick tocks,
It tocks for thee

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960

The only way to restore any semblence of control is to imprison a couple officials. Hillary or Obama level people needs to be imprisoned, or penalized heavily. And the current government needs a heavy leashed and a gimp mask.

I am fed up with them all, regardless of affiliation. Investigate and start charging people.

Today: Reps. Nunes, Gowdy, and Goodlatte met to discuss memo, are said to be 'charting a path forward.' What does that mean? Obvious goal is to make memo public; steps between now and then unclear; could take 2-3 weeks. 2/2

I was talking to one of the most extreme left wingers just last week. He told me that I would protect Trump against any charges. I replied back that if Trump or anyone on his team has committed any crimes at all, off to jail they should go.

Fred..

The people on the left are all wonky on this topic. The major issue I see with them is accountability of elected officials with a D after their names. They have no problem going after Republicans and people who tend to be on that side of the fence (republicans) throw them for a loop when they are ok with holding republicans accountable. Its like they expect Republicans to defend illegal actions of republicans in government so they can justify ignoring the crimes of Democrats.

When it doesnt work they get pissed because they exposed just how corrupt Democrats are. People on t6this site demonstrate it all the time by offering the excuse that "Clinton lost the election and should be left alone" or "Democratsa crimes arent serious".

It's sad.

#releasethememo
edit on 21-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Fixed that for you.

The absolute beauty of all of this, is that time, is on OUR side now.

Fred..

What is "YOUR" side?

It just strikes me as really odd. I am on the side of thoroughly investigating evidence and coming to thorough and factual conclusions whatever they might be.

What is your "side"? Shutting down investigations? Obfuscating and deflecting?

Seriously explain what "sides" mean to you in this scenario.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Fred..

I'll talk to you.

All I have asked is that Republicans support charges proven against Trump, and - though I believe that Mueller has all the evidence he need - I, too, will await to see what is presented once the investigation is done. I think I speak to more liberal democrats than you, and 99.9% of dems feel the exact same way. We have our faith in the investigation and the ballot box, no more.

Meanwhile, we will watch with horror at the RW's ability to keep their voters enraged and unfocused as the scandal of the century is always just a week away, just around the corner, whether it is Benghazi, Emailzzzz, or whatever it may be. Of course, right now it is the FISA thing because no other scandal has even the appearance of clearing Trump and/or making Trump appear to be a victim. Who is the bad guy? Well of course it is a combo of Hillary and Obama.

Which is perfect, it's why people here are salivating.

Just as you appropriately say that you will support putting Trump in jail if he's committed crimes, to too do I if Hillary and/or Obama committed a crime. There is more than enough evidence out right now that the reason the FBI was watching Trump's campaign closely is precisely because Trump's campaign was colluding with Russia and Trump runs with Russian mafia criminals.

Regardless, if crimes were committed, that's just fine. But, none of those crimes (presuming) will clear Trump, none of it means that Trump isn't a Russian agent. Someone here screamed "Fruit of the poisonous tree!!!!" Which does free criminals of drug crimes etc, ones who would normally be guilty. Please don't think that a president who would "normally be guilty" of collusion and/or money-laundering conspiracy is going to skate free as a Russian agent if somehow there was a problem with a FISA warrant.

This is an issue of national security and the truth matters. You don't get to have a warrant thrown out, Repubs win(!) and their Russian agent goes back to work in the Oval Office.

It only seems that way to other Republicans (not you), who are much more worried about "winning" against the Dems than they are afraid of Russian control of our government.

Until then,

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join