It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House of horrors discovered in California 12 children involved

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

originally posted by: violet
Those poor kids must be in heaven being fed and a bed to sleep in that they aren’t shackled to. The younger children are In Hospital although they must be in shock.

Who could do this? Terrible. Terrible

My guess the adults will just be thrown out on the streets and the minors will be broken up into homes with foster parents that are still strict and mean to them.

Sadly, yes that will happen.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
By the way, anyone else read that the dad was an engineer working for Northrop Grumman making $10K+ a month? I'm not sure exactly how that factors into the "give you the willies" angle for me, but it is pinging as odd for some reason to me.

Maybe it has something to do with being smart/talented enough to be an engineer of that caliber being sadistic enough to chain & starve his children? Some of the worst beasts of humanity have also been some of the most intelligent...

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

From what I’ve read and I edited a post above someplace. They were normal until 2016. Skinny but normal looking. I suppose if you start off skinny and get starved it wouldn’t take long to drop to 85 pounds,

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

It is very disturbing. Glad the children have been rescued. Psychologically and possible physically the victims will have to deal with this forever, no justice will be warranted enough for the ones who did this to them.

I seen an update, these are the parents apparently. Wow, those sickos being able afford the house in what looks like an expensive tidy suburban(stereotypical) neighborhood, but the inside is a house of horrors.
edit on 15-1-2018 by dreamingawake because: ETA seen the update

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

From what I’ve read and I edited a post above someplace. They were normal until 2016. Skinny but normal looking. I suppose if you start off skinny and get starved it wouldn’t take long to drop to 85 pounds,

Michelle Obama's school lunch program shows late success. Film at 11.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I can't remember where I read it now, but one article I read said that the photo of the marriage vows renewal (with all the girls in matching dresses & boys in suits) was a reposted one in 2016, that the photo was from 2012.

If that's the case, it's not a good image to go off of because it's 4 years older than people initially thought.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Yes I read that
Could be if that it’s the kind of money when you suddenly don’t have it can make you crazy.

Or he still has some assets and that’s why the bond is set so high?

edit on 15-1-2018 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

All this content being mentioned but only a couple paragraphs herein.

But I'm still picturing a lot that eacn onf of them have been under cultish brainwashing technique primary's with corporal punishment secondaries their whole lives / time with these sadists.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

All this content being mentioned but only a couple paragraphs herein.

But I'm still picturing a lot that eacn onf of them have been under cultish brainwashing technique primary's with corporal punishment secondaries their whole lives / time with these sadists.

I actually wondered if maybe they're Quiverfull? I've heard (both firsthand, and reading online) some pretty awful Quiverfull abuse stories from people who left that in the dust.

link   
The photo has a baby that looks I’d guess about 6 mos old, they says the youngest was 2 and Another photo with one baby has them all wearing matching t shirts, numbered one through 12. Although I can’t see if there’s a number 13 kid. Strange though each one Is called a thing. “Thing1” “ Thing 12” and so on. Very weird. They look weird with his stupid bowl haircut and the boys all had same haircut. Apparently they had these weirdo haircuts when they were alleged to be “normal”.

link   

Deputies located what they believed to be 12 children inside the house - but were shocked to discover that seven of them were actually adults, ranging in age from 18 to 29.
Source
Victims are aged 2 to 29. Neighbors claims they didn't know they were living there. No family questioned this, especially about the adults? Adults being held against their will which would have been during the parents marriage, gonna have to wait for more updates.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake
Yes I half expected it to be a dumpy shack,but it’s not.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
According to a listing the house is quite fancy on the inside
Bedrooms look nice too. Not to say they lived in it when these photos were taken

160 Muir Woods Rd.
Perris, CA 92570-5574

Link

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Something seems a little wrong about the two year old. The mother would have to be around 46/47 when the child was conceived. It's very difficult for a 46 year old to naturally have a child - not impossible but pretty rare and difficult.
It makes me think maybe one of the kids were the belonged to one of the older children?

Plus all the adult children still lived at home - none were married? The type of person who has 13 kids probably hold having children in high value and most likely would encourage their kids to "go forth and populate the earth".

I just hope the DNA tests are being processed now.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Deputies located what they believed to be 12 children inside the house - but were shocked to discover that seven of them were actually adults, ranging in age from 18 to 29.
Source
Victims are aged 2 to 29. Neighbors claims they didn't know they were living there. No family questioned this, especially about the adults? Adults being held against their will which would have been during the parents marriage, gonna have to wait for more updates.

News reports say that the 17 year old that escaped was originally thought to be age 10 or 12 because of the malnutrition.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2
True but it’s sctually harder for a first time birth at that age.

You could be right though. The ages seem quite widespread, ages 2 to 29. Why hadn’t the older ones already moved out?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

a reply to: Daughter2
True but it’s sctually harder for a first time birth at that age.

You could be right though. The ages seem quite widespread, ages 2 to 29. Why hadn’t the older ones already moved out?

Because they were chained up? Usually keeps people from leaving lol just saying

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

-School link, the google map links brings up the house in the media's pictures of it.

Source says the dad,

California records indicate a David Turpin is the principal of Sandcastle Day School, a private school that is located in the 100 block of Muir Woods Road in Perris. The address of the school matches that listed for the Turpins in public records.

He home schooled them apparently listing himself as the principal of the school.
edit on 15-1-2018 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
For every case that gets discovered, how many remain clandestine?

I have become a misanthrope anyway. No faith left.

edit on 16-1-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
This is sickening, sad, and unbelievable.......

This couple had 12.....12 children malnourished and CHAINED to their beds,I’m baffled that this can even happen in the atmosphere of constant fb status updates, 24/7 surveillance and gov intrusion into every day lives.....how were these people able to get away w this for so long?

Hang em high and leave em for the birds!

Source

A 17-year-old girl escaped from her California home to call police and lead them back to arrest her parents after they discovered a house full of horror
According to local California law enforcement officials, they discovered 12 children who were malnourished to the point that some appeared much younger than their actual age. Others were chained to their beds.

How? Simple, knock on any door and ask them about the people who live next door. I would be shocked if you found 1 person in 20 who knew their neighbors. Part 2, most people today don't want to get involved. Oh my God if I call the cops I might have to take time off work to go to court.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join