It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New 'Haze' is upon the Horizon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Psychoactives now being not just sprayed or trailed but blatantly dumped from high altitudes over major populations?

New, improved fast-dispersing non-precipitating delivery systems assuring an induced atmospheric stagnation period for increased absorption by targeted subjects?!

A new haze is upon the horizon.

www.positivehealth.com...

Full deployment has been achieved. It is not being done in secret. You only have to look up at the sky to see it. All over the world. It is simply being done without your permission. Testing the results of this poisonous aerosol spraying has become the purview of thousands of scientists who find themselves co-opted into programs with super security coverage. All of a sudden an ecologist who had been hired to collect samples in riverways for effluvia is assigned to sample for aluminum, barium, lithium and mercury and the test results are instantly classified as secret.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Planette
For those of us who can't watch the videos, can you elaborate on how this spray affects us and what symptoms we might experience?

I did, in fact, wake up to a chemical smell outdoors today. It's been hazy for weeks, but today was the first clear day. Ive been having very specific health issues the last few months. I'm curious as to what the videos imply.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Got any proof as to what that 'haze' consists of, or is this just more ill-informed chemtrail nonsense?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I don't know what OP thinks, but I was a skeptic until we had those crazy hurricanes last year. Personally I think they cloud the sky with aluminum oxide derived from coal ash to manipulate these storm cells.

themillenniumreport.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The big problem with chemtrails is that everyone points to increased aluminum and barium, and whatever, but no one accounts for where it comes from. No one has been able to do anything but say "I can see the difference" when asked the difference between a contrail and a chemtrail, and the reasons they give for the differences amount basically to "one lasts, the other doesn't" which is wrong.

Now, if you can prove that something is coming from an airborne delivery source, with more than patents, and "I can see the difference" then there's a discussion to be had. But until someone proves that there's no way something can come from the ground, or ground based sources, or that the plane that flew overhead sprayed something, then all this is utter speculation and ignorance of science.

As for the first video, that's funny as hell. I see contrails just about every time I go through Phoenix, which is quite a bit.
edit on 1/14/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Amidst the eery pilot media & gov silence, seems we have only our one senses, symptoms, and intuition to rely on

Although sat images are increasingly compelling

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

And that goes back to what I said. Senses don't prove that a mine down the road didn't release something, or that a coal power plant isn't leaking chemicals into the water supply, or that a nuclear power plant is leaking. You can't look at a contrail and say "That's a chemtrail" without understanding more about contrails and how they form, just as you can't look at it and determine the makeup of it from the ground. Senses are great, but not for something like this.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
You’ve been dealing with this type of topic for the longest time, for as long as I can remember.

Same with the tr3b nonsense.

edit on 14-1-2018 by Arnie123 because: Hmmm

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

It's aviation related, so of course I'm interested in it. And it bugs me to see blatant misinformation about something that I enjoy studying spread around.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
They have much more cost effective and successful ways to poison the population than the sporadic use of these so-called chemtrails.

And they’re laughing at people looking in this direction.

Use your head!

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
When a poster tries to show proof of chemtrails, the same posters will come out and call them contrails, and say you're just imagining things.

Welcome to ATS's Chemtrail Denier Central.

I have witnessed, in the flat nothingness of Texas and New Mexico, aircraft practicing their chemtrailing, which sometimes they did in dotted lines, then turned around and did it again. Typically I noticed it was done heavily in advance of a weather front. Clear skies would turn hazy and icky, with the front still probably 100 miles away. Contrails fade. Chemtrails stay and spread.

Chaff from the military has been proven. Patents to spray whatever have been proven. Weather manipulation has been proven. I watched the chemtrailing in temps over 100 degrees in crystal clear skies. I have taken a video because of the break in the trail.

They can put whatever in it, but people in the military will get upset and say it's not real. Whatever makes them feel better. Not everybody in the military is privy to every secret. It's on a need-to-know basis, it always has been. Compartmentalization and plausible deniability.

I've slugged it out on the forum until I was exhausted, and got tired of the snobbiness of the deniers.

In the end, I know what I see now, versus what I used to see even 10 years ago. Their minds weren't changed, and neither was mine.

So be it. I believe.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

Typically I noticed it was done heavily in advance of a weather front. Clear skies would turn hazy and icky, with the front still probably 100 miles away.

Weather fronts push humidity and moist air in front of them, so you have more contrails. It's common, and proven.

Contrails fade. Chemtrails stay and spread.

And yet there are scientific studies and reports going as far back as 1915 of contrails that persisted, and spread out and formed cloud cover. If the conditions are right, contrails persist.

Chaff from the military has been proven. Patents to spray whatever have been proven. Weather manipulation has been proven.

Which no one has denied, but weather manipulation (cloud seeding) isn't the same thing as what are claimed to be chemtrails. And chaff isn't what people claim it is.

I watched the chemtrailing in temps over 100 degrees in crystal clear skies. I have taken a video because of the break in the trail.

Temperature on the ground is irrelevant. As are clear skies. Contrails have breaks in them when they encounter drier air than is required for one to form.

I've slugged it out on the forum until I was exhausted, and got tired of the snobbiness of the deniers.

Because people that believe in chemtrails have always been perfectly civil and never been snobs.

I know what I see now, versus what I used to see even 10 years ago.

Technology changes fast in aerospace.

Compartmentalization and plausible deniability.

That argument gets used a lot. Especially when people come up against something that they can't explain. Then suddenly it's just "Secret military technology". If they really did have hundreds, or even thousands of planes, as some claim, spraying, it would be far too big to keep secret from spotters, and just the average person on the ramp.
edit on 1/14/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
In the UK the Government conducted “The Fluorescent Particles Trial” which was the process of dumping/spraying chemicals into the population via aircraft.

It’s not debatable.

Where it veers off from the modern day theory is that it wasn’t done with the “chemtrails” that appear in the sky.
It was invisible.

So ask yourself why they’d need to start doing anything like that in a visible manner?

Answer is they wouldn’t.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Exactly. It was done many times in the US as well, all at low level, and most of it was either a fine mist that drifted down, or couldn't be seen at all. And that doesn't include the times they just put something on top of a building and sprayed it from that, and didn't use aircraft at all. There's no reason that they would spray something that looks and acts exactly like a contrail to hide it.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Here Harvard is confirming it has been injecting aerosols into atmosphere since mid 2017 yet there is zero media coverage of their operation even now in 2018:

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

So now planes regularly fly over 65,000 feet? Again, injections into the upper atmosphere have been known and dl documented. NASA regularly announces them before launching them.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Planette

Psychoactives now being not just sprayed or trailed but blatantly dumped from high altitudes over major populations?

New, improved fast-dispersing non-precipitating delivery systems assuring an induced atmospheric stagnation period for increased absorption by targeted subjects?!

A new haze is upon the horizon.

www.positivehealth.com...

Full deployment has been achieved. It is not being done in secret. You only have to look up at the sky to see it. All over the world. It is simply being done without your permission. Testing the results of this poisonous aerosol spraying has become the purview of thousands of scientists who find themselves co-opted into programs with super security coverage. All of a sudden an ecologist who had been hired to collect samples in riverways for effluvia is assigned to sample for aluminum, barium, lithium and mercury and the test results are instantly classified as secret.

Is there any point to this thread?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

Is there any point to this thread?

I am kind of partial to the "misty" looking , perfectly normal halo of the sun under certain conditions
Reminds me of my young days and spending every minute of the summer vacation outdoors in the yard...(a hundred ? years ago)

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

No.

Maybe define your question.

What psychoactive drugs are being dumped?

Where?

The evidence should be easily , no not easily it should be absolutely obvious when you have a large numbers of people trippin.

Huh?

I don't understand the question.

Could you rephrase it?

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

I believe.

But its science not faith.

That doesn't matter if we are talking Chemtrails or contrails.

No faith is required.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join