It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking - FusionGPS was a subcontractor for the FBI - ran 702 inquiries w/out FISA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Ill be interested in the IG report tomorrow

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
We already figured that something like this had happened. Round up the rotten apples

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Yes. 4Chan as a "source".

The SAME social forum that claimed to have hoaxed the Steele Dossier

Yeah.

Remember that?

4chan has more credibility than CNN at this point.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Great post!

But if you think the company name was to small to be fusion, how do you think it could be palantir?

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

FGPS would fit nicely though.....

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
FusionGate!

Made Nixon look like a rank amateur.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: rickymouse

the democratic party???
really??
really??

if true our fbi and doj have been compromised by the former administration

It wasn't the Democratic congressmen I knew who would have done this kind of thing. I would say that in the beginning Obama would not have even thought about this kind of stuff, someone convinced him to go this way. I feel it came out of Europe myself, where in Europe I do not really know. I think that some people controlling things over there want control of this country and they will do what they think is necessary to accomplish it.

I can't point a finger at anyone, but I feel that Hillary was working with this group, convinced they were right in their policies. Some group is trying to take over the world. We all know there are many that would want to control the world, they are a little psychopathic in their quest. We are and will remain pions in this world, as long as the ones who get power are fair rulers I do not object to that, we do need good leaders. But those who are trying to get control are not good leaders, they only see their way as the only way. That actually is a neo way of thinking.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
It is hard to clean the swamp when the people trying to clean it can't even comprehend what a swamp is.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

?subcontractor for the FBI?

Contractor and subcontractor generally mean something specifically. I am not aware of GPS being "retained." Can you clarify?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I posted this in another thread yesterday and it offers some explanation to the Search Queries and how they could have been used. Also includes a video of Rogers testimony which reviews the timeline of the FISA compliance issues he found.

truepundit.com...

The connection from the April time when the Search Queries were halted and how Fusion GPS was immediately hired by the Clinton campaign.

"After months of prior opposition research, including what appears to be their access to FISA-702(17) “Search Queries“as a sub-contractor for the FBI, the wife of Glenn Simpson (Fusion GPS), Mary B. Jacoby, with years of Russia-angled reporting –including Donald Trump– visits the White House.

This is April 19th 2016, the day after the FBI, stopped allowing Fusion-GPS access the NSA FISA-702 database. Immediately following this White House visit the Clinton campaign hire Fusion GPS to conduct opposition research on Donald Trump, surrounding Russia?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Who knew Hillary was a prophet?

"If he wins we are all going to hang!"

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Grambler

FGPS would fit nicely though.....

That was my first thought as well. Names are often shortened in this way in government documents to make it more streamlined, as long as its explained earlier in the document (at some point earlier in the document, it would be identified as "Fusion GPS (FGPS)" to indicate it would be referred to simply as "FGPS" throughout the rest of the document). There are large blocks of redacted text earlier in the document where this could've been done.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

FGPS?

ETA - what people above this post said.
edit on 14-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

i can understand fbi subcontracting out janitors but not investigators. also why put appointees in fbi it should be given on merits and qualifications

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I think this, along with the upcoming IG report are why bricks are being shat right about now; one of which was an errant emergency warning that went out recently.

Eyes up folks, things might be about to get hairy.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

It's all going to crumble around them.

A desperate enemy is a dangerous enemy and those who are looking at losing everything must be taken seriously.

In other words, scorched earth.

What i fear the most, and I'm sure President Trump is very aware of this, is that there will be an attempt against his life and his family. These desperate liberals keep peddling BS to the MSM, but to no avail! They keep ratcheting up the chaos in order to derail our duly elected POTUS. I really believe they want civil disobedience, and to tear down our great nation. But I also believe that this brilliant businessman is twenty steps ahead of them. They can't figure out what he will do next, and that's OK by me. Eventually, they will either attempt to flee, shoot or hang themselves. But in the end, they will be found, in the least, to have committed treason.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

i can understand fbi subcontracting out janitors but not investigators. also why put appointees in fbi it should be given on merits and qualifications

Normally I might agree however the FBI did the exact same thing with regards to the DNC "hack". They were denied access to the server to perform forensic analysis on it. Instead they opted to just take the word of CrowdStrike, Fidelis, and Mandiant (or FireEye).

Using a contractor seems to be a way to hide illegal acts from scrutiny since the private companies aren't subject to Congressional oversight or FOIA requests.
edit on 14-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

FGPS?

ETA - what people above this post said.

Normally, I'd say, "why would we assume it is FGPS as opposed to literally any other name?". With the way this has slowly leaked out and how everyone associated with the dossier and FGPS have been shuffled into the background, I'm thinking this is more likely than not.
Very interested in reading the report from the OIG. Very.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

It's also a nice way to funnel federal money into private pocketses, my precious.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

It appears, just from the quick reading I've done of the document, that these "contractors" may have been data analysts.

At this point, to continue on this issue would be rather fruitless. AD seems to have laid this to rest.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join