It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Q" Learn to read the MAP!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Here is an image of the main map there are others that are linked here and really this whole article should be researched by everyone!!! There is so much going on here, this road map is just an intro.

Here is a Key that someone has put together in order to make a bit more sense of the map!!

THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK!!

Here is another MAP put out by Q linked from the above article!!! This one is on the world government!

Zoomed in version of intelligence complex!

Another Graphic this one on organize crime black markets!!

Organized Crime Black Markets Expanded (HUMAN TRAFFICKING)

And another on the Rockefellar/Rothschild Mafia!!

The implications of all this is revolutionary, there are so many rabbit holes that are compiled it is an amazing way to get people discussing the network. Talk about a REDPILL!!

We live in exciting times, a time when a whole new generation is being exposed to the information that has been hidden for so long. The cat is out of the bag and our benevolent white hats known as Q are awakening anyone who is willing to pierce through the illusion!

So this is an amazing amount of information that has been compiled here, SGT report has done a great job breaking it down in this video!!!

Share this far and wide my friends of ATS!!

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131pmThursday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
very interesting....

I must have skipped over seeing 'Riggs National Bank' among the many named entities within the map
I recall the building right at the Dupont Circle location...lotsa stuff was in a frenzy vortices inside them walls, I heard

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
So just looking at that makes me want to puke...could they have made it any harder to read/interpret? Lately I have gotten into EVE Online and in that game they have one of the largest sandbox universes to play in. Reading the in game map is sometimes as daunting as looking at that map...but some genius out there made a site called Dotlan which takes that map and lays it out soooooooooo much easier to read and follow. I think this map could use just that kind of face lift. I know its only semi on topic but I couldn't help myself as I would love to actually digest some of this but for the life of me I can't even begin to try and read that damn thing.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

That's quite a "map".... holy smokes. Glad you are able to zoom in when you go to the one in the link you posted. This should keep me busy for a bit

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
That's not really the best representation.

Here is a really nice site that lays out all of the Q group posts, with possible interpretations. It's fully searchable.

qcodefag.github.io...

Here is a great subreddit, so you can avoind the chans if you wish. I recommend that.

www.reddit.com...

Be careful posting Q related material on ATS. It's somehow being convoluted into P gate 2.0, which isn't really a well thought out criticism.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Thank you Tom!!

This is a great summary of the posts, what I like about the map is how it literally connects every group, granted it is difficult to take in all at once, but all one needs to do is pick any of the referred names and you can find their connections to the rest, it really is remarkable!!

As for them attempting to P-Gate Q, it really does not make sense, if anything Q is putting together everything that makes this site exist!

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
So just looking at that makes me want to puke...could they have made it any harder to read/interpret? Lately I have gotten into EVE Online and in that game they have one of the largest sandbox universes to play in. Reading the in game map is sometimes as daunting as looking at that map...but some genius out there made a site called Dotlan which takes that map and lays it out soooooooooo much easier to read and follow. I think this map could use just that kind of face lift. I know its only semi on topic but I couldn't help myself as I would love to actually digest some of this but for the life of me I can't even begin to try and read that damn thing.

I feel you on that!

It is very convoluted, but that is the essence of the conspiracy that our world has been plunged into, make it look chaotic when it is all actually connected.

These groups are at the core of it all, it has been researched by so many, but to see it all put together like this is revolutionary.

I have been researching for about 16 years now and I have tackled each of these topics separately.

This makes it easy for anyone who is new to the information to begin simply googling each group and finding out how accurate this map is!!

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Thanks Fam!

I found a Key that helps break it down a bit that I added to the OP!

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Does this flowchart represent the CURRENT World Order, or the OLD World Order? I wonder what will change soon...if anything.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

thats some serious autism m8.

gonna dig in I guess

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Dashen the article linked in the beginning has more infographics than I can begin to share, I am cherry picking at this point and adding to the OP as I can.

Utilizing the power of the internet and all the sleuths/savants/nutters/investigative journalists/ white hats/ everyone who has the courage to open their eyes to this is how we can expose just how well entrenched this network is!

Mind blown!!

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Good God, that thing is like the Rosetta Stone of conspiracy theory.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: TomLawless

Thank you Tom!!

This is a great summary of the posts, what I like about the map is how it literally connects every group, granted it is difficult to take in all at once, but all one needs to do is pick any of the referred names and you can find their connections to the rest, it really is remarkable!!

As for them attempting to P-Gate Q, it really does not make sense, if anything Q is putting together everything that makes this site exist!

I agree 100 percent.

"Q" doesn't need to be real. They are merely helping normies connect the dots. I already know most of this stuff, but it's always been hard to red pill the people that surround me.

I'm digging and I'm learning new stuff along the way.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Subsonic

I am going through more of the maps linked at through the looking glass and I am coming away with the understanding that this is diligent work done by high level intelligence white hats from around the globe.

They are dumping this for us at the most critical point in the battle of good vs evil.

We are at the turning point of this shadow government sick elite f***s being taken down!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

interesting, Ive seen tbe old more rudimentry versions of this, bookmarking this for further inspection. Thank you

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Nice Graphic on Banksers.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Does this flowchart represent the CURRENT World Order, or the OLD World Order? I wonder what will change soon...if anything.

There is so much to digest, but I think that it is a combination of old world order being smacked by those taking it down, on the first MAP at the bottom it shows the white hats fighting back and their connections.

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Good map of the Bildgerberg network!

A massive Bilderberg map!

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131pmThursday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Aw snap that loves FAKE NEWS NETWORK!!!

I can not wait for the awards!

posted on Jan, 11 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

With that graphic not including The Vatican Bank and The Bank Of England I have to wonder how legit it really is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join