It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A good looking lunar anomaly - 2017

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Once you join a gang, you can't get out. The Mafia comes to mind. But the gang I belong to is composed of mild-mannered people who enjoy going out on a limb
, getting involved in lunar anomalies and prefer to be permanent members. Once in a blue moon I venture forth to see if anyone has found a real alien-type lunar anomaly. Sometimes, it's a joyous trip but it almost always results in disappointment. I present what on first look, looks interesting and I hope it's not disappointing. I've looked at tons of lunar photos so I'm aware of the almost complete surface features. Much variety of shapes and shadows. But the "anomalies" visible in this daylit photo do not reflect the appearance of the normal surface. Clear, repeated patterns make you look twice and wonder what is really there. Are they really natural formations?

After finding this image on Google Images I looked for sites that host the photo to see if they included lunar mission number and photo id. I found 3 websites that have the photo but nothing about the image. One site even said "Professor Richard Hoagland"! Anyway, I'm interested in reading your comments especially if you include your knowledge. I include a photo of Crater Paracelsus showing unusual, similar-looking structures as reference but no match.

Unusual structures in Crater Paracelsus C

OUT OF MIND
www.oom2.com...

Conspiracy Theories
knowyourmeme.com...

Anomalies of the Moon
earth-chronicles.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
They look uniform in size...weird.

S+F

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
it's even weirder from LRO: tinyurl.com...

We have to try to put on new layers with different shadows. Let me take a shot...

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ebycon

wait...the website is different now, I can't find the tool to select a certain area and choose different layers of sun/shadow...

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Lathroper

The photo: "Unusual structures in Crater Paracelsus C" reminds me of a ship that crashed (or sunk?) and broke apart, eons ago.

But then, if that image only covers a few feet of terrain...never mind. (Can't discern the scale.)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
nice....years ago we discuhem but they have to be revived....good detective work

from a trained observer........they are not even geologic.....huh!!

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

the longest one is about 200 feet...

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Allowing images of artifacts designed/built by Non-Earthlings to be "found" by determined internet explorers, would be an excellent way to begin what's known as the "disclosure process". Right?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ebycon

200 feet? Great! Thank-you.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I got it, guys! tinyurl.com... select the layers you want on the left to see different lights/shadows...

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

you can see it yourself from here: tinyurl.com... it's about 60 metres if you drag the image at the lower right to the |___50m___| thing... =)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ebycon

you can see it yourself from here: tinyurl.com... it's about 60 metres if you drag the image at the lower right to the |___50m___| thing... =)

Wow.. When I zoom out to the 5km view, it becomes apparent how good you anomoly hunters are! How good and how PATIENT you must be.

Kudos!

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
The feature shown in Paracelsus and elsewhere are genuine, and completely natural.

The image posted in the OP is completely fake.

Whoever faked it made a mess of the shadows here:

Genuine researchers (and I am not including the OP here) would put the location of the alleged anomaly so that we could all go and check in other sources.

This is an interesting read

www.astrosurf.com...

although I do not agree with the conclusions of the site's author it is at least a more thorough investigation of something than you usually get.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
The feature shown in Paracelsus and elsewhere are genuine, and completely natural.

The image posted in the OP is completely fake.

Whoever faked it made a mess of the shadows here:

You claim that the image I posted is not only fake but completely fake. When you make a claim you have to add supporting evidence which I will appreciate seeing. I'm not questioning your claim as the image could have been constructed to fool. But you have to show us how you know it's a fake so that we can share your knowledge.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

As I said in my post, the shadows are wrong in at least two places in the areas highlighted. The base image is genuine, but it has been falsified by someone else to show something that is not there. That's what I mean by fake.

I've seen more than my share of lunar images to know when one has been manufactured, as many of these supposed 'anomaly' images are. I'd like to see actual evidence that the image is genuine, such as which camera took it and where it is on the moon, that way I can check other sources to see if it occurs in images taken by other cameras. I find it very suspicious that this information isn't provided in any of the sources you provided.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
If it helps, I have found the crater concerned - the features are alleged to be on the edge of Clavius crater, which is clearly visible from Earth.

Happy hunting.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Yup the ganging up start's, I have seen these before as well and they are interesting, I do NOT believe they are fake but I DO believe NAZA sorry NASA forget where von braun came from - DOES touch up many of there images and now these day's has sophisticated technology to make certain that you will never see some of the many artifact's that ARE on the moon.

And to onebigmonkeytoo
Sorry Monkey dude we are not all in the same tree here and all I can say is have a banana on me - not literally on me I am not that kind of person and happen to look more like a silver back gorilla than you probably do as well.

But joking aside let's be fair THERE ARE THINGS UP THERE THAT THEY DO NOT WANT THE GENERAL PUBLIC TO SEE.

WHY?.
Control.
Money.
POWER.

And don't try to claim NASA is civilian it is overseen by the pentagon and CIA among other's.

Even if these are just some wierd natural features like for example collapsed lava tubes - incomprehensible running under a crater or part's of old plate fissures exposed by an impact they are still interesting and I have no doubt that even some natural features have fallen foul of the AIR BRUSH MONKEY's, hmm MONKEY's remember that whom famously obscured detail's in many lunar images.

Hey this is just a boulder rolling down a hill now isn't it.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Or is it a deteriorated ancient machine or vehicle of some kind, perhaps not ancient just badly obscured and actually much more recent sitting on the lunar surface at the time of the Apollo mission's.

It can only be one or the other.

Sorry not you but I am sick and tired of all the - IT's JUST A ROCK claim's which are actually becoming untenable as far as a very great many of us are concerned.

Oh yeah and NAZA does not bomb thing's to hide the truth do they, oh hold on a moment they do don't they.

edit on 8-1-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Really LAB back to your machines if NASA wanted to hide something all they need do is not publish the image and just keep it to themselves.

It's a rock on your image not a machine.

Better still why not post a link to the hi-res image

Rock

edit on 8-1-2018 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
phone keyboard not co-operating grr

post deleted - will re-write
edit on 8/1/2018 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Yup the ganging up start's, I have seen these before as well and they are interesting, I do NOT believe they are fake but I DO believe NAZA sorry NASA forget where von braun came from - DOES touch up many of there images and now these day's has sophisticated technology to make certain that you will never see some of the many artifact's that ARE on the moon.

The OP asked a question and was given an answer - including where the crater concerned is. You not liking an answer does not mean you are being ganged up on.

And to onebigmonkeytoo
Sorry Monkey dude we are not all in the same tree here and all I can say is have a banana on me - not literally on me I am not that kind of person and happen to look more like a silver back gorilla than you probably do as well.

But joking aside let's be fair THERE ARE THINGS UP THERE THAT THEY DO NOT WANT THE GENERAL PUBLIC TO SEE.

WHY?.
Control.
Money.
POWER.

Please don't assume that I am some kid, I am not, and it also isn't good to equate age with wisdom.

And don't try to claim NASA is civilian it is overseen by the pentagon and CIA among other's.

Don't put words in my mouth.

Even if these are just some wierd natural features like for example collapsed lava tubes - incomprehensible running under a crater or part's of old plate fissures exposed by an impact they are still interesting and I have no doubt that even some natural features have fallen foul of the AIR BRUSH MONKEY's, hmm MONKEY's remember that whom famously obscured detail's in many lunar images.

Meaning? Are you implying I have done something dishonest? I really wouldn't do that.

Hey this is just a boulder rolling down a hill now isn't it.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Or is it a deteriorated ancient machine or vehicle of some kind, perhaps not ancient just badly obscured and actually much more recent sitting on the lunar surface at the time of the Apollo mission's.

It can only be one or the other.

That's right it can only be one or the other. Which is why it is a good idea to go check other sources and images to check. When you do that you can see very obviously that it is a rock that has rolled down a steep hill, shown publicly in photographs ever since it was discovered.

Sorry not you but I am sick and tired of all the - IT's JUST A ROCK claim's which are actually becoming untenable as far as a very great many of us are concerned.

Oh yeah and NAZA does not bomb thing's to hide the truth do they, oh hold on a moment they do don't they.

No, they don't.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join